[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 6

File: image.png (149KB, 333x416px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
149KB, 333x416px
We fix Argentina.
>>
>>74947313
t.Bauza.
>>
>>74947313
OK
>>
>>74947313
give them back the falklands
>>
File: argie tactics.png (227KB, 333x416px) Image search: [Google]
argie tactics.png
227KB, 333x416px
>>
Hire more black players
>>
File: 58dc3ae410e72.jpg (41KB, 309x429px) Image search: [Google]
58dc3ae410e72.jpg
41KB, 309x429px
there is
>>
>>74947543
whoa
>>
>>74947543
Noice
>>
>>74947543
wew.
>>
put luciano becchio up top and feed him with long balls
>>
File: memedreamteam.png (141KB, 319x410px) Image search: [Google]
memedreamteam.png
141KB, 319x410px
the lineup that saved argentina
>>
Play 4-5-1 Messi lone striker :^)
>>
>>74948729
>Le my wife's son
Everyone in Argentina hates him
>>
Rulli
Mercado-G. Rodríguez-Musacchio-Rojo
Perez-Banega-Augusto-di María
Messi
Agüero
>>
>argie defence
>argie midfield

Just leave it blank please. Makes me want to vomit whenever somebody fiddles with it.
>>
>>74948729
>Fernandez

Augusto or Nacho?

Also if that Acuña is Marcos, he's a midfielder who never played defense in his life.
>>
File: Sin título (for now).jpg (49KB, 342x437px) Image search: [Google]
Sin título (for now).jpg
49KB, 342x437px
>>
>>74947313
Why Argies hate Caballero? He's good desu
>>
>>74949017
fuck off belgian shitstain never talk about this sport again
>>
>>74947313
argentina should field a team with only players from the primera. i'm convinced they would play their hearts out, and get better results than these miserable, jaded fucks sitting on absurd bags of money, who are more concerned with avoiding injury than playing the actual game.
>>
>>74951288
quien garacha es ansaldi
>>
>>74951751
>players from bosta
>can't even qualify to Libertadores
>players from riber
>can't even get near the top of the table
>players from san lorenzo de amargo
>can't even be 1st for a couple of hours
>>rasin
>>bojo
>>>the rest
>>>>buracan

Nah m8 they're all shit.
>>
Messi needs to play and LOSE

it's the only way, he needs to be the punished savior, Bauza will only get fired if they lose WITH MESSI

The longer Messi plays and wins, the worse it is for Argentina. And now Bauza has an excuse for why he is losing "no Messi".

This is a fucking travesty.
>>
The problem with most national teams is coaches. Even the German that won in 2014 is shit. There's a lot less money involved with coaching a NT and for 2 years you're doing basically nothing but friendlies. Del Bosque, probably the most successful NT manager also happened to a good club manager who was sacked because Perez is an idiot
>>
>>74952837

no one wants to coach argentina because they have no power, the AFA chooses the players to be called and even AFA doesn't have a president or vice president. The reason the last coach left was because of this, and because he wasn't paid for a year's work. Just look at the Netherlands as well, they are going through the same thing and haven't made the Euro and are going to miss the World Cup. Except Argentina has Messi to bail them out.
>>
>>74952792
Is it really that shit now? Either way, I still think just because of the honor, they'd play with a lot more heart and fight.
>>
Argies, redpill me on Lo Celso

why are Caruso and Pagani all the time sperging that he should be a starter in the first team

is he really that good or is he another overhyped youngster like Ascacibar (who was mediocre in the last U-20)
>>
>>74948729
Peruzzi looks like an albanian. Is he actually a good football player? I only saw him in FM desu
>>
>>74953075
Overhype to the max
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.