[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When will we be free from this man's reign of terror?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 4

When will we be free from this man's reign of terror?
>>
NEVER
>>
he's actually not bad with his long passes, but his first touch and awareness sometimes really baffles me
>>
le give the ball to the opposing team man
>>
File: 0011.webm (1MB, 290x290px) Image search: [Google]
0011.webm
1MB, 290x290px
>>74940492

i will never forgive him for the second half of portugal 2014

it's like he went into the locker room and did whippets
>>
>>74940492
He's a good defensive midfielder, a good ball-winner. But he's wildly inconsistent when he has to be the creative attacking force in midfield.
>>
The moment this guy gets the ball he spills his spaghetti 75% of the time
>>
>>74940374
He's good with Jermaine Jones as his only partner in the midfield
That experiment is like Gerrard-Lampard
They keep forcing it for some reason
Did Arena ever watch a Klinsmann-coached US game?
>>
if digits burgers are doomed
>>
>>74940743

el fucka youo
>>
>>74940673
>he's a good defensive midfielder

Good joke, Lalas.
>>
He's the best American midfielder of all time you shitters
>>
When he was at Roma dude was turning into a monster in the midfield. Passing was on point and was a beast in possession.

Then he went back to the fucking MLS and it was all downhill
>>
>>74940743

>bradlel
>that shit colombian finish

can't decide which is worse
>>
Anyone have a webm of that Olimpico he scored once?
>>
>>74940784
He wasn't
He was pretty shit at Roma
There was like that 3 game run against Germany, Panama, and Honduras all at home but that was about it
>>
>>74940784
He was never impressive for Roma. De Rossi and an old man Totti had to cover for the bald fuckup who wanted to play his le Peer low role.
>>
>>74940374
We are not complaining.
>>
File: 0017.webm (678KB, 432x432px) Image search: [Google]
0017.webm
678KB, 432x432px
>>74940772

doesn't excuse his spergdorf behavior for the NT mi familia
>>
>>74940743

I want him gone
>>
>>74940784
i don't think youve watched a single game of him playing at roma
>>
Diskerud when?
>>
>>74940894
Yeah you don't deserve good midfielders. Why don't you play a 6'5" nigga with no skills in midfield. See how far that gets yo.
>>
>>74941184

lol m8 he can have all the skills of andrea pirlo, if he fucks up when it counts it matters for shit
>>
>>74941184
Stop fucking with us. If we find Bradley unbearable then Roma fans must have hated him as well.
>>
Altidore is shit too.
>>
>>74941250
Micahel Bradley is a top 5 USA player of all time.
>>
>>74941094
That guy got ran out of a MLS team
Why would anyone want him?
>>
>>74941272
stop
>>
>>74941272
>>74941184

are you from Chievo?
>>
>>74941281
probably because he's performed well for us
This was just another one of Garber's attempts at destroying the MNT and ruining Klinnsmann which was a success
Hell get back on track now outside of MLS
>>
>>74941351
He was a rotation player in Norway
He was never as good as anyone here thought
>>
>>74941351
Diskerud was always a meme and never more than a sub player at his best.
>>
>>74940374
I HATE HIM SO MUCH. BRADLEY KYS
>>
>>74940542
he gave the turnover that led to the tie

inexcusable
>>
>>74940772
Come on, even us Burgers know it's Landon Donovan
>>
>>74941813
He's a forward, too bad Klinsman ruined his career
>>
He and Altidore should never be called up again.
>>
>>74941813
>tfw Donovan didnt convert into a CM in his later years and pull the strings as young strikers benifited from his skill

instead he didnt really like soccer, had depression, and got cucked by Klinnsmann
>>
>>74942301
Landycakes was always a little bitch.
>>
>>74942311
Still our best US national player.
So much potential. Wasted.
But to be fair, if you're burnt out after 20 years of doing something, that's a fair reason to walk away as well.
>>
>>74942322

Dempsey is the best national player
>>
>>74942322
He was always an entitled little cunt too scared to move away from his Commiefornia.

I absolutely cannot wait for Dempsey to cuck him out of the top scorer spot because he deserves it far more than Landycucks
>>
>>74940673
He's not a DM.
>>
>>74942311
I know and that was his downfall
I dont know that Klinnsmann would have treated him the way he did had he not taken that hiatus
funny to think that the best player didnt really care for the sport
>>
>>74940784
He was alright and starting week in week out for about 3 months
>>
>>74940784
T-thanks Garber
>>
>>74942360
He also had a shitty attitude. Always complaining about how hard he has it, how his body hurts and his depression being distracting - as if other top players have never successfully dealt with his issues rather than cry like a bitch to the media.
>>
>>74942349
>>74942360
>>74942390
this is what separates american soccer players from everyone else. these are actually smart guys, not guys from the street like in every other country. so you take both the good (hard work) and bad (self-doubt)

like why should have he went to some random country to do what he liked to do? he wasnt poor, he didnt have to be unhappy while doing what he liked. us literally more sophisticated society that you dont have dumb 9 yr olds taken out of school for soccer purposes.
Thread posts: 49
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.