[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why did he never win a championship?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: 122115-allen-iverson[1].jpg (389KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
122115-allen-iverson[1].jpg
389KB, 1200x800px
Why did he never win a championship?
>>
not enough finals practice
>>
File: m3grYiq.gif (3MB, 403x227px) Image search: [Google]
m3grYiq.gif
3MB, 403x227px
>>74936006
>>
>>74936006
Ball hog team cancer little bitch boy. Same reason Westbrick and Harden will retire ring less.
>>
>>74936129
Westbrook maybe but Harden doesn't seem like that at all
>>
>>74936129
>Ball hog team cance
see: the player above your post

AI's problem was that during his prime his teams were pretty bad. He wasn't efficient, but he carried the fuck out of the 76ers for a while.
>>
>>74936006
>Playing for '^ers
>>
Played with absolute scrubs when there were plenty of great teams around (Lakers, Spurs, Pistons) who didn't just rely on one guy
>>
I think if AI played today he'd win a championship, for no other reason then I don't think the 76ers would get away with doing such a shit job of putting good players around him. Either they would due to pressure, or he'd be more likely to leave sooner, but either way I think he'd have one a championship.
>>
>>74936006
teams had Shaq and Duncan in his prime
>>
Was inexperienced when he entered the league and lost his chance as dominant teams in the form of Lakers and Spurs came in. Maybe in 2006 if he was on a better roster, as that was a year where Dirk and Dwayne made the finals.
>>
>>74936129
>t. Stephanie Curry customer

Funny how the least deserving player of the four somehow ends up with the most credit desu
>>
His 2nd best player was an aging Dikembe Motumbo. Sixers didn't have enough collective talent. Also I'm pretty sure Larry Brown has some form of OCD.
>>
Overrated ballhog
>>
>>74936148
Kill yourself
>>
Not enough commitment and leadership skills.
>>
>>74942501
>>74942608
Know nothing newfags.
>>
He brought the fucking sixers to the finals tho
>>
>>74942612
Watching his whole career
>>
>>74936006
because basketball isn't an individual sport
it's a simple concept, but I wouldn't expect a bong to understand sports
y'all are shit at the sports you create lol
>>
>>74936129
>team cancer
>team
Funny, I seem to recall Iverson playing about 40 minutes every night and carrying his team through the playoffs.
So tell me, what would've happened to that team if Iverson were benched for a more 'team' oriented player... need I remind you of the absolute shit depth those teams had?
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.