[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Detroit Red Wings @ Carolina Hurricanes Gamethread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 3

File: Lack-Smiling-960x500.jpg (44KB, 960x500px) Image search: [Google]
Lack-Smiling-960x500.jpg
44KB, 960x500px
Smiling Eddie Läck-edition
>>
>no double AA
Sad!
>>
Canes easy win, wheels will be tired from playing last night
>>
I want to go outside because it's the first nice day in a long ass time, 60 degrees! But hockey is on so that isn't happening.

>>74933444
They both look kinda tired.
>>
>>74933465
>was 18 celsius yesterday
>will be snowing tomorrow
The spring can really suck sometimes

I hope you'll have a nice time inside instead :)
>>
Why is AA out tonight? Did he got hurt with collision to Läck?
>>
>>74933547
Upper bodu injury, probably not something serious.
Yeah, I think that's when it happened, not sure though
>>
>>74933531
Yeah it's going to snow on Thursday again apparently. Typical Michigan weather. I don't mind too much because I'll be having an orientation for my new job.
>>
>>74933605
Such is life..
May I ask what your new job is?
>>
>>74933585
Okay, hope his okey on thursday
>>
FUCK

>>74933644
Cashier at Meijer. It will be my first time ever working in Michigan despite being from here. Hopefully I'll still be able to get home in time to watch hockey most of the time.
>>
Just déjà vu my shit my famalam

>>74933665
Yeah, he's needed!
>>
>>74933694
Nice, sounds like a pretty chill job. Will you only work as a cashier?
I know that here in sweden people in grocery stores take turns working in the register and doing other stuff
>>
>>74933772
For now yeah. At some point I'll probably need to train to work the self service checkouts since I told them I want to work overnights. The pay increases the longer you work there too so it could work out nicely.
>>
>Mantha
lel
>>
>>74933830
Thought it was gonna be like last night
>>
>>74933813
Okay, cool. Might as well work late hours when you're young and earn some money.
I hope you'll like it!

>>74933851
I guess that was too much to hope for..
But hey, if he can get one breakaway, he can get two
>>
Well shit
>>
I don't like this
>>
Whoa Ozzie what's up with that moustache?
>>
Does Lack always talk like that or did his brain turn to mush?
>>
Score now please
>>
STAAAAAAL
>>
Damn
>>
If I wasn't listening to Mickey talk about hockey there wouldn't be much of a reason to keep watching this.
>>
How this game is going isn't too surprising considering this is the third game in three days.

Also, isn't one of these two games the one they had to reschedule because Carolina wasn't able to fix their ice in time?
>>
>>74935046
Yeah, the one yesterday was the one that got rescheduled.
>>
File: GGf7ETK.jpg (90KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
GGf7ETK.jpg
90KB, 640x1136px
LGRW
>>
>>74935093
Shows how tight the schedule is when they figured that yesterday was the best available spot
>>
>>74935147
I'm just glad the wings played poorly enough that they were out of playoff contention before this stretch happened. It would have been terrible if they missed the playoffs by a single game and lost the rematch.
>>
>>74935183
True. That would have rustled my jimmies so to speak.
A part of me wants to be a little pissed so that I can shitpost about it a little, but I just don't care
>>
This game is making me sleepy.
>>
>>74935767
This game made me go and floss my teeth
>>
Larkin ded, just like the streak.
>>
>>74935937
He's been looking quite dead for a large part of the season tbf
>>
>>74936049
Maybe we need to send him to Grand Rapids for awhile.
>>
FINALLY!!!!! Nosek's first!
>>
Yay for Nosek!
>>
Nice job, Nosek!
>>
Well done Nosey!

>>74936068
Perhaps. I'm not sure that's what he needs though
>>
>>74936049
>>74936068
>>74936144
He needs to be playing wing, not center. Blashill's an idiot.
>>
>>74936183
Yeah, pairing him with a competent center would probably do a lot

I would guess the lack of them might be why Blash has put him there.. And that hasn't worked out that well
>>
Well fuck there goes any chance
>>
Man the refs just watched at least one blatant trip by the canes and goalie interference by the wings. I guess no one cares about this game.
>>
gg canes

To everyone else see you on Saturday
>>
GG Canes :)

See you all later alligators!

>>74936358
lel no

>>74936361
See you later :)
>>
File: 1490509000690.jpg (82KB, 800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1490509000690.jpg
82KB, 800x1200px
GG, Canes.

See you later. :D
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.