[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Maradona is part Croat

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 1

File: 75gqq9cpy1n21qy7reut69mix[1].jpg (26KB, 620x430px) Image search: [Google]
75gqq9cpy1n21qy7reut69mix[1].jpg
26KB, 620x430px
His great-grandfather was born in Korčulam Dalmatia, his surname was Kariolić. He moved to the province in Corrientes, where he married with an Argentine woman. The rest of Maradona's ancestry comes from old Spanish colonists and Native Americans.
>>
based. messi is probably part masterrace too
>>
he's just a napoletan born in Argentina by mistake
>>
>>74928307
Maldinis great grandparents were slovenian. Their surname was Maldinič.
>>
>>74929893
And their grandparents were probably Turks from Central Asia

you need to go back
>>
>>74928307

hol up, u be sayin Duje Maradonić is Croatian?
>>
It all makes sense now . Bog te jebo croat scum
>>
>>74929943
The fuck are you talking about? Turks never settled here.
>>
>>74930066
>who is atilla and hungarians
>>
>>74928307
The surname Maradona its Galician, from Lugo

https://books.google.es/books?id=HBVA_CwNT3UC&pg=PA192&lpg=PA192&dq=maradona+Lugo&source=bl&ots=UgtRU7JT8S&sig=5UauKVR9HZyYfBLpWJV7ssdyAWw&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwja7reWi_rSAhWEVxQKHS40BGcQ6AEIRTAF#v=onepage&q=maradona%20Lugo&f=false
>>
>>74930111
Says the 60% White nation.
He'll call me mohammed but he is way more non White.
>>
>>74930111
>american education

You know there was this thing called migration period in the 6-8 century when Slavs came here.
>>
MI SMO BILI KRALJEVI I SRANJE
>>
>>74930181
>>74930197
>implying Im white

At least Im not a turkslav
>>
>>74930226
Once again Turks never settled here. They came as far as Croatia and that's it.
>>
>>74929989
WE
>>
>>74930276
>slavs can migrate but turks cant

There was a huge barbarin invasion of the 5/6 centuries with many Central-Asian tribes settling in east-europe.mwhere do you think hungarians come from?

turks doesnt just mean turkey
>>
I wish he had Messi, we're shit but not as shit as Argentina.
We'd unironically win a WC with Messi
>>
>>74930340
90% of Hungarian (actual Hungarian, not modern day blanda upp of Slavs, Dinarics and Germans) got fucked up by Mongolians.
>>
>>74930340
Turks were never here. If you're thinking of Avars, they got exterminated
>>
>>74930373
>>74930393
>>74930276
>>74930197
Does all this ethnic knowledge comes from academic formation, distorted popular knowledge or talking about this is just some kind of father-son bond over there?
>>
>>74930480
I am a history student
>>
>>74930373
>>74930393
The bulgars and cumans were turkic as well.
>>
>>74930496
What's that got to do with Slovenians being turks?
>>
>>74930536
Did the bulgars not conquer sloevenia at one point?I thought there was a period of time the bulgars held most of south east europe ?

didnt pre-mongol Hungarians also hold a significant part of south east europe after joining kingdoms with croatia?
>>
>>74930596
>Did the bulgars not conquer sloevenia at one point
Do you even know where Slovenia is?
>didnt pre-mongol Hungarians also hold a significant part of south east europe after joining kingdoms with croatia?
You mean when their king became the king of Croatia too? No they only held a small region that is in Slovenia now. It's called Prekmurje and they speak half slovene and half hungarian.
>>
>>74930689
North of croatia and east of italy. i may have been thinking of the kingdom/empire of serbia.

I thought the magyars had a far deeper influence than that. my mistake

i also mix up Slovenia and Slovakia often
>>
>>74930852
We are cool with Magyars. It's the Slovaks who have a problem with them and vice versa. Something about disputed regions and stuff.
>>
>>74930349
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>74930121
i thought maradona was italian wtf
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.