[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Boston Sports General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

>Boston Celtics back on top again with more to come
>New England Patriots steamrolling the opposition again, in the middle of a new golden era of super bowls
Who the fuck can stop us?
>>
Anybody else feel like that championship happen forever ago I think it's time for us to one another one so I can feel better
>>
>>74924442
>tfw Pierce, KG, Allen Big 3 only won one championship
>>
>Who the fuck can stop us?
Two chechen brothers.
>>
>>74926006
KGs injury in 09 really slowed it all down
>>
>>74928787
This
>>
File: 13536167342hhj27.png (630KB, 832x686px) Image search: [Google]
13536167342hhj27.png
630KB, 832x686px
>>74924442
>>
>>74924442
All Boston fans, and, for that matter, all people from Boston are assholes.Seriously, a bunch of alcoholic, insecure, inferiority-complex, crypto-racist, self-styled "blue collar", self-regarding "underdog" morons.What they lack in brains, creativity or numbers they more than make up for in volume and insanely blind allegiance to the most overrated small market in sports.If New York or, to a lesser extent, Los Angeles were wiped off the face of the map, what would Boston fans do? They would have no earthly reason to go on, as they thrive on the antipathy they feel toward their perceived betters. If Boston suddenly disappeared, NYC and LA would still have plenty to work on. The "rivalries" that Boston fans have fostered have always had a passion gap, because they've always meant more to the Bostonians then they did to anybody else. Sort of like a drunk short guy in a bar picking fights with anybody over 6'2".And furthermore, Boston is actually kind of a shitty town after you've seen all the historical relics/ruins from way back when it was a relevant city. For my money, it's a poor man's Philadelphia, and it's tough to stomach either of those places after you've spent any real time in New York.Not to malign New England. Beautiful part of the country. But Boston, specifically, blows.
>>
>>74930948
stay mad, faggot
>>
File: 1428441967772.png (306KB, 500x647px) Image search: [Google]
1428441967772.png
306KB, 500x647px
anyone have the updated banner count?
>>
File: jimmysd.jpg (64KB, 665x647px) Image search: [Google]
jimmysd.jpg
64KB, 665x647px
When I think "Boston", I think "winners".

I don't know much, but I know that.
>>
File: shitbanner.png (311KB, 484x718px) Image search: [Google]
shitbanner.png
311KB, 484x718px
>>74932252
ughhhh i have to do math
7*5=35
+1=36
6x6
wait...
6 RINGS CONFIRMED

>dont have enough drive to make sure they align
>>
>>74924442
Here's the problem with being a Boston sports fan:

The threshold for success is now so high that pretty much everything is a disappointment.

Even individual championships aren't worth that much anymore. We demand dynasties now.

For a city in a flyover state, even a playoff appearance is enough to get all the fans to be happy. In Boston, it's barely a blip on the radar.

Bruins won a Stanley Cup a few years ago? What? Just one? Losers.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.