[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

DOOOOOOOOOOOR STOOOOOPER

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: fg.jpg (7KB, 288x175px) Image search: [Google]
fg.jpg
7KB, 288x175px
James Harden: first player with 2000 points and 2000 points generated in one season
>>
First player with a micro penis
>>
In the race for the MVP, which will clearly play out between Russell Westbrook and James Harden, one of the main arguments in favor of the first one is that it carries out a historic season. Triple-double of average, record of triple-doubles on a season in line of sight, perfect triple-double, best score of the League and best marker, passer and rebounder of his team. No doubt, Russell Westbrook is ultra dominant and ultra historical. But his opponent is not outdone! Yesterday James Harden became the first player in NBA history to score 2000 points and make assists, generating another 2000 points in the same season. Ironically, he reached this record against Russell Westbrook, in the clear and unabated victory of the Rockets against the Thunder. A MVP duel that has almost turned to blow-out, it marks the spirits, although the good Russell has serenely posed his triple-double. This historic record of James Harden is all the stronger as it symbolizes the Rockets season. With the arrival of Mike D'Antoni as head coach, James Harden has gone on to become the conductor of the run and gun set up by his coach. For example, the Rockets make more than 40 attempts at 3 points per game and convert more than 14 per game and beat two records held by the Warriors last year, allowing James Harden to reach the 2000 mark Generated on decisive passes. The craziest thing is that there are still nine matches left in Texas to make his record even more inaccessible.

But James Harden not only marked the history of this simple record this year. He also compiled 53 points, 16 rebounds and 17 assists against the Knicks on December 31, making him the first player with at least 50 points, 15 rebounds and 15 assists on a game. Obviously, he will finish the League's best passer. But beyond their individual performances, the Rockets have other collective records to lose, to nine games of the end of the season.
>>
>>74913517
yeah but he can amazingly please women with his "nasty teeth" and his beard can wipe a woman ass when he is eating pussy
>>
>>74913527
I think he had 2 50 point triple doubles this year
>>
>>74913572
I like you and now thanks to you I like raptors , if my favourite team loose , I will root for them
>>
>>74913598
Thank you pierre
>>
>>74913485
>and 2000 points generated in one season
Wow his defending is that bad?
>>
>>74913737
no, generated by assists
>>
Why is Kawhi so kawaii?
>>
Can someone explain the doorstopper pee pee thing? Ive never seen what t refers to
>>
Harden met up with a twitter whore who posted about his inadequate 'door stopper' sized peepee
>>
>>74914523

i think she just said it looks like a door stopper, which is even worse
>>
>>74913527
How many turnovers he have this year???
>>
>>74913527

I have no idea why Harden is even mentioned in the MVP race discussion. Westbrook I can see because averaging a trip dub is fucking impressive, but the real MOST VALUABLE PLAYER this season is either Leonard or Isiah Thomas. They're having great statistical seasons and have both lead their teams to the top (or close to the top) of their conference.
>>
>>74914142
some slut claimed to have slept with him - she didn't mention him by name, but referenced his fucked up teeth - and said that he has a small dick

that's literally it
>>
>>74921039
Well i got a small dick but i aint in the NBA making millions

His little dick will still get action
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.