[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Which of the Ball brothers will have the best NBA career?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: ball-brothers-basketball.jpg (136KB, 620x435px) Image search: [Google]
ball-brothers-basketball.jpg
136KB, 620x435px
Which of the Ball brothers will have the best NBA career?
>>
Little guy
>>
none
>>
The ugly one
>>
>>74913469
same desu

the one on the right is going to be the best though
>>
I hope lonzo, he doesn't seem like a huge faggot like the rest of the family
>>
Fatty won't make it. Younger one currently has a twink body and can't play defense. He's also plays memeball so when he isn't shooting well he has no other aspects of his game to fall back on. Lonzo has the only chance to succeed
>>
>>74913455
why are americans so UGLY
>>
>>74913455
tough choice: do I take the top 5 projected draft pick or one of the other guys
>>
Those are some ugly motherfuckers
>>
>>74913583
>Younger one currently has a twink body and can't play defense. He's also plays memeball so when he isn't shooting well he has no other aspects of his game to fall back on.
You just described Steph Curry. Guess he's going to go on to win championship and mvp trophies.
>>
>>74913455
Jesus Christ what did those faggot niggers do to their eyebrows?
>>
mixed kids are soooo cute <3333
>>
>those eyebrows
why
>>
The young one might. Ive heard the middle one has no nba chance. And personally i dont like lonzo was even the best player on ucla.

Their dads mouth is going to make him a lot of money while costing his kids millions.

You are on the fence about drafting a player between lonzo and anyone else. You are going to pick the other guy since he doesn't have the baggage.

Lonzo falls out of the top 10 in the draft.
>>
>>74913455

What combination of ethnicities created these creatures?
>>
>>74913711
The middle one is the best shooter from the lot. Pretty similar to Klay but fatter
>>
>>74913455
why do their faces look that way
>>
>>74913455
are they White are Black?
>>
>>74914386
*or
>>
>>74914386
Both
>>
>>74913604
this
>>
File: 1481954724614.png (1MB, 1080x743px) Image search: [Google]
1481954724614.png
1MB, 1080x743px
>this is what the average american male will look like eventually

absolutely disgusting
>>
When you walking into parent teacher conferences and your dads been looking for a reason to beat ya ass
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.