[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

2017-2018 NBA MVP?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 3

File: mvp[1].png (370KB, 610x371px) Image search: [Google]
mvp[1].png
370KB, 610x371px
Westbrook, Harden, LeBron, or Leonard?

Who will be the MVP at the end of the season and why?

Vote here as well
http://www.strawpoll.me/12619551
>>
shit I meant the 2016-2017 MVP*
>

>inb4 meme answers like "this season hasn't ended retard"
>>
Harden
>>
The Rockets are so fucking deep compared to the Thunder. If Adams wasnt a plus defender, Westbrook would only be the only Thunder player to start on the Rockets
>>
Lowry
>>
>>74912850
LeGod
>>
>>74912850
Who will be MVP? James Harden. Who is my MVP? Russel Westbrook. Who SHOULD be MVP? not sure, possible lebron
>>
>>74912850
some portugese guy did a survery last week with like 200 responses and harden was the winner
>>
Who will be MVP? Harden
Who is my MVP? Isiah Thomas
Who should be MVP? Isiah Thomas
>>
>>74912850
Harden

westbrick getting it would be a steve nash tier joke
>>
>>74913381
Biggest MVP joke was Rose, will most likely be the only non HOF player to win the award.
>>
>>74912850
Isaiah desu
>>
>>74913408
Rose was pretty good that year even though LeBron should have won it
>>
>>74913408
DELET THIS

rose would have 2 rings by now if he didn't get hurt
>>
>>74913429
That was LeBron 1st year in Miami on a stacked team and his numbers dropped, Dwight should've won MVP in 2011.
>>
>>74913113
oladipo would start on the rockets
>>
>>74913459
at SG? im not so sure, he's a decent piece though
>>
Cleveland fan here. Realistically I feel Westbrook should get it. I feel that the Rockets have a way better team around Harden and given the players he has, Westbrook is making the best of an ass situation. I also think Harden is an overrated piece of shit because of how much of his offensive game revolves around milking fouls for the points he scores. It's fucking disgusting.
>>
>>74913457
Amare would've won MVP that year if Melo didn't get traded to the Knicks and destroyed the team
>>
"Harden has a way better cast than Westbrook"

let's examine that statement shall we.

Last night's starting 5 compared

Westbrook >>>>> Beverly
Oladipo>Eric Gordon
Harden>>>>>>Roberson
Ariza>Gibson
Adams>Capela

so the rockets starting 5 has a slight edge, and this is if we're assuming ariza is actually better at the 4 than gibson is

Now, let's look at the benches

OKC gave significant minutes to Abrines, Kanter, Semaj Christon(?), Jerami Grant and Sabonis with a few garbage minutes for dougie buckets and norris cole

The Rockets gave significant minutes to Nene, Sam Dekker and Lou Williams

now obviously, OKC spread their minutes out because they got utterly raped, but I think we can say Williams and Kanter are very similar (great scorers, awful defenders), Abrines and Dekker are similarly shit (dekker probably better but Abrines can hit threes) and after that it's basically old man Nene against a bunch of crappy young players

where is this clear talent disparity in the roster supposed to come from? The Rockets are a much put together team in that they actually fit with a gameplan, but that's because OKC doesn't have a gameplan beyond "Westbrook"

and that is why Harden is better than Westbrook this year
>>
James Harden is the first player IN ALL BASKETBALL HISTORY with 2000 points and 2000 points generated in one season
>>
>>74913729
OSCAR ROBERSON ALREADY HAD A SEASON TRIPLE DOUBLE

BUT 4000 POINTS , IT'S NEW ,IT'S FRESH
>>
>>74913729
how far off that is westbrook?
>>
>>74913729
fuck James Harden. He memechucks during garbage time, plus he plays zero defense. Fuck that nigga. Westbrook plays all of the game.
>>
>>74913763
honestly I don't know I don't think he is far , he probably have more points and a little less points generated
>>
>>74913639
pls guys i didn't write all this for nobody to argue with me
>>
>>74913341
https://strawpoll.com/ggcdx9x
>>
>>74913550
>>74913550
>>74913550
All time GOAT nba post
>>
Why does EVERYONE love LeQueen James?
>>
>>74913639
your matchups layout was all mixed up- why are Westbrook and Harden both on the left side?
>>
>>74914447
BS - Amare has never been MPV level
>>
should be between Bron and wew.

>>74914465
shooked af
>>
>>74913779
Westbrook also plays zero defense and is a bigger statpadder than Harden.
>>
>>74915917
This.
>muh uncontested rebounds
>>
Leonard after tonight
>>
>>74913343
>he's muh MVP but I can't spell his name
Boston manlet's name is Isaiah Thomas

Isiah Thomas is the Pistons hall of famer from a couple of decades ago.
>>
File: 1472356148020.jpg (831KB, 1600x1067px) Image search: [Google]
1472356148020.jpg
831KB, 1600x1067px
>>74913446
but injuries are part of the game (sadly)
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.