[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

NASCAR Fontana Post-Race thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

File: Denny2.jpg (44KB, 512x288px) Image search: [Google]
Denny2.jpg
44KB, 512x288px
Larson finally wins edition.

Brad K a surprising 2nd
>>
L A R S O N
A
R
S
O
N
>>
>>74904961
suarez two top ten in a row
>>
I thought he wasn't going to do donuts for a second
>>
only weebs like larson because hes some kind of asian

larson is fucking boring and a choke artist
>>
HAVE YOU EVER?
>>
>>74904996
I mean, not really.
>>
larson is a faggot
>>
Uraruson kun
>>
>>74904991
>He actually didn't do it

Is it over for him?
>>
Good race.

Glad to see he didn't get cucked.

Even "The Destroyer" landed a top 10 today. Glad for team Ganassi.
>>
Larson has been the best car going back to the end of last year. That team is on fire.
>>
>>74905137
Ganassi used to get their chasis and engines from Hendrick, but now they're making their own chasis and using Hendrick engines, so I guess that's been the difference.
>>
>>74905195

Considering how much most of HMS is struggling, maybe Rick should start buying his chassis from Chip.
>>
>>74905242
HMS is missing Stewart Haas
>>
File: Trophy Cup 2013.webm (3MB, 1138x640px) Image search: [Google]
Trophy Cup 2013.webm
3MB, 1138x640px
>>74904994
>Larson
>Boring

Get a load of this pavement driver
>>
>>74904996
EVER FELT LIKE THIS
>>
>Suarez in the Top 10 again

By the end of this season he is going to be winning races. If not sooner.
>>
>>74904988
He will win a race this season
>>
>>
>>74907108

W E W
>>
I wish we had more post race fights desu
>>
>>74905419
first sprint car webm i've ever seen on /sp/
the thunderbowl is the pinnacle of dirt tracks
>>
Is this that triangle circuit?
>>
File: pocono raceway.jpg (74KB, 843x385px) Image search: [Google]
pocono raceway.jpg
74KB, 843x385px
>>74910111
That's Pocono.
>>
>>74910271
Used to really enjoy riding it on my PS1 or PC.

Carnage. I wouldn;'t mind the 2nd Murrican F1 GP to take place over there but the tires probably wouldn't be able to handle the centrifugal g's.
>>
>>74904961
round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and roundround and round and round and round and roundround and round and round and round and roundround and round and round and round and roundround and round and round and round and round
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.