[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dutch FA sacks Blind!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: xxl.jpg (33KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
xxl.jpg
33KB, 800x450px
Dutch FA sacks Blind!
I'm amazed the Dutch FA has some balls apparently.
http://nos.nl/artikel/2165149-knvb-ontslaat-bondscoach-blind.html
>>
Great, now the rest of the losers up top
>>
>>74901006
The KNVB will never sack themselves. They are just a corrupt as FIFA. We need the FBI or Interpol to remove them.
>>
Guus Hiddink when?
>>
>>74901054
He was the coach who got fired before Blind
>>
>>74901050
No panic anon, we will be the #WinnaarsVanMorgen
>>
>>74901054
>>74901054
I rather have van Gaal come back, as a big middle finger to the Dutch FA.

Van Gaal and the Dutch football association hate eachother's guts.

Van Gaal looks at his players and the qualities they have, and then he builds a formation that optimally fits those qualities. The football association, who are just a bunch of guys in suits, leave very little room to the coach to actually coach the team. They insist that we play a 4-3-3, whether or not our players have the technical skills to do so. As a result, the coach is just a figurehead who lines up the eleven most popular kids in the association approved 4-3-3, and the suits wait in the skybox with bottles of corked champagne wondering why this random lineup of amateurs and hasbeens isn't producing Barcelona tier tiki taka.

When the media starts pointing fingers and wondering if Blind should go, remember the real reason football is shit. Suits with zero football knowledge sucked the fun out of it and killed it by focusing on the bottom line. Not a single kid wants to play football anymore. Football has been hidden away by expensive subscriptions, and the only people who still watch it do so out of club loyalty, not because they give a shit about the sport.

We need to clean sweep the KNVB and make Dutch football fun again. We used to have the most innovative coaches and star players. No we have yes-men in three piece suits and an ageing Robben who is almost brought to tears when reporters keep asking him why the Dutch national team is so terrible.
>>
>>74901187
Why does your FA insist on playing the same Cruyff football? No one from the historical powerhouse nations does that, it's retarded and antiquated. Football is constantly evolving so why force one play style when you don't even have the players for it?
>>
>>74901187
And De Boer, is he a good option?
>>
>>74901343
Not really, plays incredibly boring football.
Not to mention he might pick Ajax players more often, which would be a nightmare
>>
>>74901331
The FA has thos nostagia that Cruyff was our Lord and Savior.

Look at when we had moderate succes.

Euro 2008 played a 4-2-3-1
WC 2010 played a 4-2-3-1
WC 2014 played a 5-3-2 or 4-4-2
>>
>>74901331
In short Dutch FA is blind to the chances in football.
>>
>>74900982
About time.

Who's next?

Ranieri would be interesting, I guess.
I would love to see an attacking coach like Biesla or Jardim. The NT will be on a whole another level them. We should have gone for Koeman while we still could've.

But more realistically, I guess Pellegrini or AvB wouldn't be too bad.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.