[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>USA looking GOAT-tier now what's next for his career?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 74
Thread images: 4

File: the first diver.jpg (67KB, 1024x768px)
the first diver.jpg
67KB, 1024x768px
>USA looking GOAT-tier now

what's next for his career?
>>
>>74874932
Hopefully coaching some Premier League side
>>
>>74874932
>le klansmann man
>>
Banishment to hell for waisting 5 years
>>
>>74874932
He wasn't good at coaching but he brought us a megafuckton of talented youngsters, so I really don't have anything bad to say about him.
>>
tricking some other gullible club/national team to pay him millions to pretend be a coach
>>
>>74874932
remind me what team usa did beat ?
>>
Smashing a bunch of hondaruan nigs doesn't mean you are GOAT tier sorry.

USA isn't even our level yet lol
>>
File: Apu hat.jpg (46KB, 671x665px) Image search: [Google]
Apu hat.jpg
46KB, 671x665px
«Following Klinsmann's time with Bayern, team captain Phillip Lahm wrote in his autobiography that Klinsmann's time with the club was a "failure" and that Klinsmann's lack of tactical instruction required the players to meet before kickoff to discuss strategy»
>>
>>74875668
>Our

CHI
>>
>>74875668
>youhavetogoback.gif
>>
>>74875776
Why do Mexicans on 4chan hate CHIs so much? Don't they send your country billions of dollars every year?
Seems a bit ungrateful if you ask me.
>>
>>74875668
What part of the US are you from lad?
>>
>>74875788
Everyone hates chicanos
>>
>>74875757
some rumors have it that the US players ended up doing the same thing on the last national team games
>>
>>74875668
you HAVE to go back my man
>>
>>74875788
kys chicano no one likes you
>>
>>74874932

Coach Klinsmann will go to a top soccer franchise such as London's Tottenham Whitesox
>>
Such easy bait for yous. Why is everyone so retarded here?
>>
>>74874932
>GOAT-tier now

yeah against honduras, who cares
>>
>>74875668
You are not mexican
>>
>>74875757
So I guess that Low was the one doing everything in the 2006 WC
>>
Kinda worried the Mexicans break Pulisi cos leg at Azteca desu
>>
>>74874932
Zenit
>>
>>74875788
>Mexicans on 4chan
Every Mexican does, not just here.

In other times, even the movies made fun of them. Now, because of Trump, everyone wants to pretend to be offended and say that immigrants deserve respect (lol).

>Don't they send your country billions of dollars every year?
I guess their families are grateful, but my family is not a bunch of lazy faggots and we managed to have a succesful life. I have not recieved a cent directly from them.
>>
>>74874932
promotion to grand wizard
>>
>>74876726
If that money dried up whatever money you make will be affected you economic nitwit
>>
>>74876351
I mean that's actually pretty common knowledge
>>
just want to remind those faggots from yesterday who refused to accept Altidore's importance to the team - Jozy was absolutely essential to the creation of 3 of the first 4 goals, and he did well to facilitate the 5th.
>>
>>74876796
>implying that people that don't work recieving money is good for our economy
>>
I for one welcome our Lord and Savior Christian Pulisic
>>
>>74876859
He was okay with passes but dogshit in actually converting chances to goal

He definitely shouldnt start over Dempsey or Wood. He can be bench depth over another shitter like Memeis
>>
>>74876859
Altidore has only ever been useful against literal who banana republics, yesterday was nothing to boast about.
>>
>>74875668
CHI
>>
>>74876859
Nah. He's trash in the games against big teams unlike Wood. Also, Wood is better than him in nearly everything, even his link up play has improved. Right now Deuce plus Bobby is more than enough
>>
>People actually think Jozy was better than Dempsey last night
>>
>>74877596
just some delusional Doyle cuck who thinks scoring 30+ goals in friendlies against b teams and games against third world islands makes you good.
>>
>>74877452
>>74877524
what about spain? How many non-friendly games has he played in against good teams? 5?

also, who said anything about wood? that's completely irrelevant. I never suggested he should start over wood.

>>74877596
who thinks this?
>>
You've won One (1) game
>GOAT-tier
You fucks are delusional
>>
>>74878172
OP has a brazilian flag m8. also, if you can't stomach hyperbole, this board isn't going to be very enjoyable for you
>>
>>74874932
suicide
>>
>>74875036
Only like 2 of those players weren't already in the US youth system before he got there
>>
>>74878172
>SHEEPSHAGGED in the Euros

>was almost eliminated by a mediocre US side if Chris Wondolowshit hadn't choked a sitter.
>>
>>74876351
which is why he needed Berti Vogts with him when he was at USA
>>
>>74875036
like who?

>inb4 Pulisic
Hugo Perez and Tab Ramos scouted him, not Klansmann
>>
>>74876695
I have no idea why but this easily sounds the most likely scenario
>>
Nowhere
He's rich and lives in a pretty cool place
Not sure why he would go manage somewhere else
>>
>>74879641
Englel is going to throw him a truckload of cash after they fire Southgate in a few months.
>>
>>74878083
>1 goal in a game 8 years ago should mean he can stay in the national team.

He's never had a good game against a good team in a big game. Either injured or trash like against Mexico in 2015 or the Costa Rica game a few months back.
>>
>>74879452
He hasn't choise
>>
>>74879320
Johansen, Green, Zelalem, Brooks
>>
>>74877452
He was a monster in the summer of 13 I think it was. 6 goals in 5 games. But he's never been a consistent "I know what I'm getting out of this player" type. Except for hamstring explosions. He always brings those.
>>
File: 28point5.jpg (73KB, 710x781px) Image search: [Google]
28point5.jpg
73KB, 710x781px
>>74880004
>make claim
>evidence that contradicts your claim is presented
>yeah, well that doesn't count
>make claim again

he really hasn't had too many opportunities in games that you are willing to consider, and its been a mixed bag. I think wood is the way forward, but wood's best club season still isn't as good as jozy's best club season, and yet you insist there's a huge difference between the two.
>>
>>74875668

Can you guys deport these chicanos to Alaska or something? Anywhere but back here? Thank you
>>
>>74881112
I see Brooks, but the rest are basically memes that are propped up by hipsters because they're euros
>>
>>74881112
Brooks was also more of a Tab Ramos scouting effort, but I'll let that one pass since I'm sure Klinsmann had some influence in that process.

The other three players haven't done shit with the US, especially Zelalem who is a benchwarmer for a 2nd division dutch team.
>>
>>74881193
What ese? You don't want us beaners coming back to our country and making it better.
>>
>>74881191
The biggest difference I see is Wood's game is more cerebral. Altidore is really a 1 trick pony of make a run, fuck up the first touch and hope to god something neat happens. Morris and Wood are both better than Altidore at this point. Jozy might be a hell of a super sub with his strength, though.
>>
>>74881191
>evidence

It's just 1 fucking goal 8 years ago. He has literally never performed against a big team ever since. Your "evidence" is literally a statistical anomaly in the ever so grand illustrious career of Dozy Altidore.

Also, he failed twice in England and in Spain because he wasn't good enough. Scoring goals in the eredivisie a few years back doesn't mean anything because the eredivisie has always been hit or miss with strikers. Dozy was a big fat miss. Wood scores great clutch goals in a top 4 league despite playing for a relegation bound team. That's the difference between the two.
>>
>>74881319
Morris isn't better than Altidore tbf. Morris is even more of a one trick pony than Altidore since Morris only has his speed and nothing else.
>>
>>74881212
>>74881266
Zelalem is still young, everyone can't be Pulisic. Green is a strange case. He's clearly got talent but he might be the weakest 21 year old the world has ever seen. And Johansen was a great change of pace to Altidore, but if I remember correctly he got hurt and hasn't been the same since.
>>
>>74881191
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wBis99MJK1Q
Altishit would never score in a big game like Bobby does with Hamburg, get your head out of your ass My little sawker shill
>>
>>74881347
it runs directly counter to your point tho. he's played well against Spain and England in major tournaments. You won't consider friendlies or qualifiers against second-rate opponents as relevant. So you can't take a sample size of less than 10 games and claim that some of them don't count. Wood has scored 5 goals in the bundesliga in 20 appearances. I like him, but you're overstating his accomplishments.

also, he "failed" in spain when he was a literal teenager.

>>74881319
morris isn't better. Jozy's primary strength is holdup play with guys running off of him, and he's not quite good enough to do this effectively against the top tier of players. he's always been very effective against second tier talent, which we need when in qualifying and early stages of tournaments. he's not a great fit when we are going after the absolute best teams. Morris has zero accomplishments that atlidore doesn't.
>>
what happened to haji wright? at one point he was just as good a prospect as pulisic but now he can't even practice with the schalke first team.
>>
>>74881570
Your evidence doesn't counter anything, it just proves the point of Altidore being a shitty inconsistent mess regardless if he was injured or not.

Wood is barely in his first season in a top league and with a team that creates a low amount of chances, that's why his goal ratio is low. Yet he's bailed out Hamburg a couple times already with his solo effort. It's not hard to see why Dozy is just trash compared to Wood who has more potential than he ever had. All Wood has to do is to improve his goal ratio next season and he's more than likely to move to a bigger club unlike Dozy.
>>
>>74881624
he's a pacy nignog, McKennie and Taitague are the superior American >Schalke prospects
>>
Where are all the klinsman nuthuggers who dismissed every obvious comment about him being shit?
The funniest part is they pretended to know more than people who knew it would be a mess as soon as it was announced
Hope you kys, faggots
>>
>>74881397
Our non-European prospects are better though. Outside of Carter-Vickers and Brooks I think Klinsmann's focus on finding Europeans ignored the growth the MLS academies have had in quality
>>
>>74881276
>left the country because you are too retarded to get a job
>"when ge come back we are making iyñt better"

I don't think that's how it works Brayan Jesús María García de la Santísima Trinidad
>>
>>74881759
>There was people who kept shilling for Hiddink
>>
>>74881772
No.
>>
>americans
>>
>>74874932
Arsenal.
>>
>amerilards
Thread posts: 74
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.