[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's his endgame?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 4

File: knbc-lavar-ball.jpg (77KB, 1200x675px)
knbc-lavar-ball.jpg
77KB, 1200x675px
What's his endgame?
>>
To get himself beat up by Chuck.
>>
To have multiple threads made about him on the sports section of a Senegalese crop harvesting forum
Mission accomplished
>>
>>74850166
to build extreme wealth for himself and his children
>>
>>74850166
He knows how to manipulate the media. If you constantly say outrageous things, they are literally incapable of ignoring you.
>>
Get filthy rich off the back of his kids.
>>
I used to love on the same street ( cul-de-sac/name of street was Aquamarine Ct.) guy in Chino Hills. Guy was a shithead then like he is now from what my dad has told me (I was only 9 years old when we moved away from Chino hills in 1998). My dad said that lavar ball went on and on about how he was too good for the Carolina Panthers (he was on the practice squad) so he quit the team to pursue something else.

He's one of those guys who never made and wish he did. Now, he's living through his kids and talking all this shit because they made it.
>>
>>74850166
Crashing the NBA.
>>
>>74850217
Half right

>>74850229
Correct
>>
>>74850295
With no survivors?
>>
>>74850273

The funny part is that his little martian looking kids haven't even made it yet. Highschool ball don't mean shit. You now remember Sebastian Telfair.
>>
>>74850597
them kids look like straight up Khajiit
>>
Giving his children the best possible life that he can give them.
>>
>>74850638
forcing them to play basketball and probably become busts instead of doing what they want?
>>
File: Screenshot_20170324-020630.png (209KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170324-020630.png
209KB, 720x1280px
>>74850166

To make the internet look like this...
>>
>>74850646
Being a bust in the NBA > any other job
>>
sick of seeing his ugly ass kids everywhere

niggas look like Drake after suffering second degree burns
>>
>>74850273
>ball went on and on about how he was too good for the Carolina Panthers so he quit

topkek, I want to believe
>>
>>74850166
he's already there
>>
Thanks to their dad's mouth they literally have a target on their backs.

You are now imagining JR Smith punking Lonzo in the name of Lebron or Drayboon kicking him in the nuts.

That's not even counting his future teammates. It just so happened three of his potential destinations are thuggish teams, especially Phoenix.

Lonzo should just pick which group of dudes he wouldn't mind being hazed and abused:

>Thomas, Crowder, Smart
>Chriss, Booker, Bledsoe, Dudley and Chandler
>Swaggy P, Russell, Deng
>>
File: f1pDjvQ.jpg (477KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
f1pDjvQ.jpg
477KB, 1920x1080px
>>74852231
>literally
>>
>>74850475
do you have any doubt that they are in line for larger endorsement deals thanks to his efforts? Obviously there's a large element of exploitation here, but they are going to owe a significant chunk of their earning power to him.
>>
my man got a phd in trolling. my mind changed about him after he went on first take and out steven A'd steven A. the thing with the pancakes and the singing......my sides were never the same. i love lavar
>>
>>74850166
Right now, he's creating a media circus to get free advertising for his brand. His long term goals? Lavar Ball has no fucking clue. It's not a good career move to burn bridges with basketball hall of famers. You need good connections to start a business. Lavar terminated any possible connections when he called out Michael Jordon.

The first interviews I saw of Lavar Ball led to believe he was smart and had this shit figured out. The more he talks, the more obvious it becomes he's in too deep and is grasping for air. Now he's watching the talk shows and responding to their criticisms, so it's only a matter of time before Lavar and his brand implodes. I hope he doesn't ruin his sons lives in the process.
>>
>>74852995
>I hope he doesn't ruin his sons lives in the process.

Their lives already ruined from the start anyway
>>
>>74853009

>probable wooden award winner, going top 2 in draft, chance to win ncaa tournament

yeah shitty life
>>
>>74853080
Lavar pls leave
>>
>>74850166

ONE BILLION DOLLARS
>>
He is literally black Donald Trump
>>
File: ball.jpg (218KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
ball.jpg
218KB, 1280x720px
Don't talk to me or my son ever again.
>>
>>74851179
People use apps to browse 4chan?
The mobile site is just like the desktop version anon
>>
>>74850166
A reality show
>>
>>74850646
>instead of doing what they want
Hahahaha
>>
>>74852995
Youre an absolute idiot. eyeballs = $$$

Lavar is 10 steps ahead on his way to a reality show
>>
>>74853009
>million of dollars for playing a game you love and inlimited pussy and a list parties
>life ruined
Sounds awful famalam. Glad my dad just beat me and did drugs
>>
>>74850597
the really funny part is that liangelo or "gelo" is only a 3 star recruit
>>
Not gonna lie, former BBB customer here. This is fucking hilarious watching LaVar crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the billion dollar shoe deal.
>>
>>74854149
How is that funny
>>
Why are people shitting the bed, when he dies all the money goes to them and what is a guy like that gonna do with a billion dollars?
>>
>Know your oldest son is a future superstar
>Know your other sons are contributors at best but still NBA talent
>Package them up so all the kids get rich once they get into the NBA
>Make it a family business under his name so the NCAA can't do shit to UCLA or his kids.
>Manage to get an inflated shoe deal with kids being able to live an even more privileged life in college
>Know the only way people will know about your brand is if you get media attention due to NCAA amateurism rules
>Know the only way the father of a prospect can start building a major brand is if he gets in the media a lot
>Know the only way to get into the sports media enough to promote this brand is to act like Steven A Smith or Skip Bayless

He lives in a rich suburb and has a very nice house, he probably knows what he's doing
>>
>>74850166
I really feel bad for the people who hat Lavar Ball
>>
>>74854523
This. Hes playing the game
>>
>knows the media is a big money maker
>says ludicrous shit to get people talking
>make money.

I used to think he's a arrogant assface, but really he's a genius.
>>
>>74850273
I've lived on the same block as him for almost my entire life, his kids are annoying as shit and he's even worse.

I stopped playing outside because his kids would come out and make it a competitive game, then he'd come out and coach them up.
>>
>dan le batard show airing first take today and talking about yesterday's lavar ball interview
It was great desu
>>
>>74855610
He sounds like if someone here had kids, ruining everything fun and childish with his loud autism so he can make his kids sports superstars is something I could imagine someone here doing
>>
>>74855505
>>74852995

Is he the Trump of sports?
>>
>>74856075
No
>>
>>74856127
What is exactly is the difference then?
>>
Lavar is literally the GOAT
>>
>>74856416
Trump wishes he was as charismatic and successful as Lavar
>>
>>74854380
He stated that he is the best ball brother
>>
>>74854523
This. Dude knows what he's doing.
>>
>>74856075
100%
>>
Him vs Stephen a Smith was the greatest 30 min of TV I've ever witnessed
>>
>>74854523
exactly
>>
Kentucky going down
cap this check dubs
>>
>>74863093
So your moms name is Kentucky?
>>
>>74863154
Haha excellent joke!
>>
>>74863166
Thanks queer. Glad you liked it.
>>
>>74853700

What happened to this TV show I keep hearing about revolving around him and his family? I can't find anything from google or their websites.

Also, from this pic, Lavar looks like he is about to enter the ring of a WWE main event.
>>
His son getting torched for 40.
>>
>>74852886
They won't get a shoe deal until they prove themselves in the nba. Lavar wont be the reason they get the deal.
>>
>>74856511
I think "gelo" is under rated. He can shoot really well, is just as athletic as the others, and he also isnt a skinny bitch like the others. I can see him having the best career out of all 3 of em.
>>
>>74854110

>inlimited

Pretty valid point but goddamn that made me laugh
>>
>>74856499
>rando nog is more successful than the president of the free world
wat
>>
To do national media appearances to increase his sons' profile and troll the self-important basketball commentariat. He's succeeding.
Thread posts: 67
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.