[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The New England Patriots are officially Reddits team

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: nKMsK66.png (96KB, 1152x720px) Image search: [Google]
nKMsK66.png
96KB, 1152x720px
>>
>>74848277
>most successful team
>becomes normies favorite team

No wonder.
>>
>>74848277
those numbers are really low

plebbit sucks
>>
>>74848277
>the best team of the last 15 years is most popular on a social internet site

Wow, never would've guessed.

BTW the Seahawks are Reddit's team
>>
File: MAGA_brady.jpg (49KB, 618x412px) Image search: [Google]
MAGA_brady.jpg
49KB, 618x412px
>>74848277
the hell they are

Patriots belong to us

we meme'd Donald into the White House and we meme'd Brady epic come back.
>>
>>74848517
No
>>
File: khan.jpg (29KB, 428x600px) Image search: [Google]
khan.jpg
29KB, 428x600px
>>74848277

Does this make the Jags /sp/'s team?
>>
>>74848517
>t. R/the Donald
>>
Being a Pats fan (live in Massachusetts) this surprises me. Generally it seems that everyone hates them
>>
>>74848277

wtf I hate the patriots now, even though I was born and raised in mass I guess I'm a #JaguarsMissile now
>>
Patriots are America's team.

They're Reddit's team.
They're 4chan's team.
They're everyone's team.
>>
>>74848541
No, it's naturally the Packers

>Not outright dominant nor a juggernaut, but well performing enough that they're bandwagonable while still giving you an appearance of informed contrarianism.

/sp/ as fuck
>>
>>74848517
>taking credit for another person's accomplishment, even ironically
Quite literally Negro-tier.
>>
>>74848277
Chiefs is spelled incorrectly on this whatever the fuck you call it
>>74848660
#NotMyTeam
>>
>>74848277
Something tells me at least 50% of Patriots posters are not fans of the team but are actually contrarians and trolls. Just because people talk about the Patriots the most doesn't mean everyone likes the Patriots.
>>
>>74848715
>Chieves
>>
>>74848611
Every fan of every other team strongly dislikes the pats. That's a lot of people even if you're the biggest first choice team by a mile.
Think of it this way: 50 people root for the Pats, 50 people root for anyone else. That's still 50% of the population as vocal distaste for the Pats.
>>
>>74848788
>Think of it this way: 50 people root for the Pats, 50 people root for anyone else. That's still 50% of the population as vocal distaste for the Pats.

Success breeds jealousy :^)
>>
>>74848759
>Leafs
>>
>>74848517
>we

faggots came straight from reddit
>>
>/sp/'s team
[my team]
>reddit's team
[your team]
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.