[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>the unincorporated commonwealth of Puerto Rico

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: images.png (2KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
images.png
2KB, 275x183px
>the unincorporated commonwealth of Puerto Rico
>>
File: afsdfsfd.jpg (289KB, 905x905px) Image search: [Google]
afsdfsfd.jpg
289KB, 905x905px
Hopefully this crushes the spirits of a few more people that were thinking of voting against statehood in June. We're gonna need every vote we can get if we want to become the 51st state.
>>
>>74828838
I hope the vote passes and Trump renames your new state after Ivanka
>>
>>74828838
I hope you don't become a state so the good ole U.S. of A. can take first and second in the WBC every year.
>>
>>74828838
Well US of A got the win bcuz of our pitcher and they didnt let our other pitcher play.
>>
>>74828838
>Trump grants statehood to a bunch of island Mexicans
Media's "Drumpf is racist" narrative would be eternally btfo
>>
>>74829883
>not understanding how states join the union
>Be retarded conservative
How am I not surprise? Mind you, am I first generation Dominican. I came to this country when I was 11. I'm in my early 20s.

What the fuck are you doing with your life?
>>
>>74829931
Shitposting in the barren shantytown of a sports board that this place has become. What are you doing?
>>
>>74828838
>wanting to ruin the perfect number of 50 states for our great union

disgusting, we don't want you
>>
File: 19ctik.jpg (41KB, 300x207px) Image search: [Google]
19ctik.jpg
41KB, 300x207px
>>74829995
>muh 50 perfect number
What you should be doing is shooting for 100 states. You should start by annexing Canada.
>>
>>74829995
Oh but you do
>>
>>74829995
Just combine the Dakotas who gives a fuck what the 10 people who live there think about it
>>
>>74830025
>You should start by annexing Canada.

I like you

*grants you statehood*
>>
So are we selling Puerto Rico to Canada, Mexico or keeping them as our official batboys?
>>
>>74830170
make them a state god damn it. after that we can tack on Guam and make it an even 52
>>
>>74830025
>adding another California
Are you an idiot? Annex us please, but don't let us vote.
>>
>>74830170

Sell to Mexico

Puerto Ricans are pretty much the literal exact same thing as Mexicans.
>>
>>74829958
Making a point about your complete ignorance.
>>
>>74830025
based pr
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.