[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

*chokes*

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: tmp_8953-images(3)-212433744.jpg (4KB, 264x191px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_8953-images(3)-212433744.jpg
4KB, 264x191px
*chokes*
>>
And americans keep complaining about Euros posting stale memes....
>>
>>74824260
Get fucked
>>
>>74824260
To be fair at least this meme involves an actual sport. All soccerball shit needs it's own forum or to be sent to /asp/.
>>
>>74824336
>handegg
>actual sport
they "athletes" run like 200 metres in a whole game

if watching players stand around during breaks and going to commercials every 45 seconds is a sport, then handegg is the best sport
>>
>>74824252
*blows four possession lead*
>>
What's not to love about it? You have the best athletes playing a violent sport going all out. Not to mention it's the most strategic sport there is. Not at all like 3rd world football where you have a bunch of manlets grass fairies mindlessly prancing for 3 hours to only end in a 0-0 tie .
>>
>>74824403
I can tell by your flag that you know a whole lot about football!
>>
>>74824600
He played defense?
>>
>>74824403
Soccer = jogging
Football = sprinting
>>
>>74824252
desu it was a team collapse
>>
>>74827430
>be offense leader
>had more power than the greatest show on turf
>needs to score a single point in the 3rd and 4th quarter
>cant
>>
>>74829377
>horrible playcalling
>horrible ol play
This wasnt all on matty. He still played great in that first half. He is gonna get a ring with that team. Freeman, julio, sanu, good o line play most the time and a young defense that was missing their #1 corner. Tb12 has is next year but in the years after matty ice with get a ring
>>
>>74829377
he threw a touchdown to coleman in the third, you cumstain.
>>
>>74824260
Calm down Ahmed
>>
>>74830181
He was implying he needed to after the patriots scored with two minutes left in the 3rd asshole.
>>
>>74830392
nah son, that's not what that post says.
>>
>>74830412
Take it how you will but I guarantee that is probably how he ment it but was too stupid to word it probably. Unless he is retarded because that is the only way it would make sense to say tha
>>
How crazy would it be to have a backup QB play the 4th quarter of every game for the falcons no matter what the score is?
>>
File: SOAT.jpg (18KB, 320x315px) Image search: [Google]
SOAT.jpg
18KB, 320x315px
>>74830429
considering that their backup QB is matt schaub, it's a pretty bad idea
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.