[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sports Betting General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: Capture.png (24KB, 275x621px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
24KB, 275x621px
How do I become a pro gambler? I heard it's a good way to make a living.

Is this a good bet?
>>
It's good way to lose all your money.
>>
It's good way to lose all your money.
>>
>>74819752
>>74819592
so how do the pros do it? You're telling me there is no such thing as a professional gambler?
>>
If i had the self control I would wait and finda team that everyone is betting against that is actually decent odds, wait for the line to move even better for that underdog, and then bet near game time. Or if im betting on a favorite i bet when they first start to accept bets so the line doesnt change. Everyone loves betting on the favorite so keep that in mind.
>>
>>74819568

Get a job at a bookies
>>
>>74819993
you have discovered the secret. THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>74819752
A 14-year-old came to Mozart and said, “I want to learn to be a great composer.”
And Mozart said, “You’re too young.”
The young man replied, “But I’m 14 years old and you were only 8 or 9 when you started composing.”
To which Mozart replied, “Yes, but I wasn’t running around asking other people how to do it on a Taiwanese finger painting forum."
>>
>>74819568

Join the /bet/ discord and get spoonfed
>>
Bet on shit that actually happens, the payout isnt good, but neither is hoping for miracles
>>
File: Leafs.jpg (36KB, 313x391px) Image search: [Google]
Leafs.jpg
36KB, 313x391px
Canada please
>>
if i made an nfl future bet on a certain team to win the next super bowl, is that a peri-mutuel bet or no?
>>
>>74826263
Nobody has perimutual markets on proper bookies m8. They might give you odds of from 6.25 (patriots) to 251 (browns) to win the super bowl. This means you get from 6.25 times or 251 times your stake depending on who you pick.
>>
>>74826638
obviously i have no idea what this is, but explain to me what a perimutuel bet is? on the back of my winning ticket, it says if it a perimutuel bet i have to cash it in within 30 days
>>
>>74826667
Perimutual betting would be where your payout for winning is not a fixed stake by the bookie but you would share all the winnings in the betting pool with the other people who picked the winner.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.