[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's a good sport for an Filipino American to watch in Europe?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: 1490141859702.jpg (94KB, 879x788px) Image search: [Google]
1490141859702.jpg
94KB, 879x788px
What's a good sport for an Filipino American to watch in Europe?
>>
Surely the trolley will end up eventually with a mechanical failure? Or at the very least the driver would stop and get out to beat the shit out of me after a couple of loops.
>>
File: cheese-rolling.jpg (187KB, 915x500px) Image search: [Google]
cheese-rolling.jpg
187KB, 915x500px
Cheese rolling
>>
>>74815665
>wanker answer to pic
If the conditions are guaranteed never to change (you don't get thirsty/hungry/weary, the train is guaranteed never to break down, nobody ever comes along to help, the captives are never able to wiggle their way out of their bindings) then this is not a real world problem because the real world doesn't work like this and I don't have to worry about any real life consequences. So eventually I would stop and attempt a rescue.

>practical answer to pic
Pull the lever only halfway and force the trolley to derail.

>answer to question
Whatever the fuck you want, kababayan. I would suggest calcio fiorentino then taking an Italian girl to bed where you fall asleep next to each other fully clothed within the boundaries of a chaste Catholic premarital relationship.
>>
>>74815665
Why do you need to keep pulling the lever? You only need to pull it once to change the direction of the track and then it will stay there
>>
>>74815665
I try derailing it and if that doesnt work, just let the trolley run the people over and move on, it would happen eventually anyways, and if I was one of them I'd rather be run over than stuck there forever
>>
>>74815665

I tell the captives to close their eyes. If I do the same then there are no observers and thus the captives may or may not be hit.
>>
>>74815665
If this is a completely isolated controlled environment and the prisoners and i know it to be so, i'd let the train run them over. Surely with the preconditions i have described we'd all eventually die of thirst and/or hunger anyway.....
>>
>>74817149
>i have described we'd all eventually die of thirst and/or hunger anyway.....

the scenario said that there's no need for sleep or food in the magical world where you exist.
>>
>>74816107
>Britbongistani reading comprehension
>>
>>74815665

>mouth rape the people tied down on the ground for as long as i can, while pulling the lever, making the most fun of it as i can for as long as possible

>when i get bored of that, hop on the trolley, let it run the 5 people over, ride it the fuck outtta there to freedom
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.