[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Was he really that good, or is he the hockey version of Pelé?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

Was he really that good, or is he the hockey version of Pelé?
>>
He's pretty good lad

Memes like Orr are Pele tier.
Bobby Orr is the modern equivalent to Jared Spurgeon or Sami Vatanen
>>
>>74815592

You never saw him play outside of a YouTube video, did you? You also never saw the way the game was played before him, did you?
>>
File: alejandro.jpg (7KB, 200x193px) Image search: [Google]
alejandro.jpg
7KB, 200x193px
>>74815843
>ask question
>"wow its almost like you dont know the answer to this question"
you must be harvard material with those deduction skills
>>
He was great, but at the same time heavily boosted by the league for being so. As such, he was awarded secondary assists every time he was on the ice for a goal, and sometimes when he wasn't on the ice. You can't really blame Gretzky, but take his stat totals with a grain of salt.
>>
File: stayclassypaulinagretzky.jpg (47KB, 331x375px) Image search: [Google]
stayclassypaulinagretzky.jpg
47KB, 331x375px
Also, his daughter is lewd.
>>
>>74815868
>>ask question
>>"wow its almost like you dont know the answer to this question"

No, it's actually

>>Ask a question because you're too fucking lazy to watch all the Gretzky highlights on the web.

Listen, I know you're busy what with being raped and killed by all the Muslims you stupid fucks let into your country, but the answer to your "question" is easily determined on your own. You do not and did not need to ask us IF you weren't too fucking lazy to figure it out on your own.

TL;DR - We're not here to do your homework.
>>
File: carl philip stor.jpg (149KB, 1900x926px) Image search: [Google]
carl philip stor.jpg
149KB, 1900x926px
>>74816143
>how dare you use this forum as a place of discussion
>>
>>74815954
I'd give her a power play if you know what I mean
>>
>>74815954
i'd puck my pucker into her sidenet and then hook my stick with her friends bully if you know what i mean
>>
>>74815954

I'd pull a hat trick on her if you know what I mean.
>>
>>74815592
Take away all his goals and he still has the most points ever, by a longshot.

Hes above Brady and Jordan on the GOAT scale
>>
>>74816212
>take away all his goals and his still has the most points
Hmmm
>>
>>74815954

Just give me two minutes for hooking already ifkwim
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.