/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who do they hate more, Brazil or England?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: argies.png (169KB, 785x1024px) Image search: [Google]
argies.png
169KB, 785x1024px
Who do they hate more, Brazil or England?
>>
>>74812246
your mom
>>
File: texschiledontmess.jpg (93KB, 1104x1104px) Image search: [Google]
texschiledontmess.jpg
93KB, 1104x1104px
>>74812266
>Texan on Texan crime

Sad!
>>
>>74812246

Probably England. Their favorite immigrant populace 7-1 'ed Brazil but the Falklands are still English clay.
>>
>>74812285
Go home and be a fat man
>>
>>74812413
Tejas was a mistake
>>
We dont 'hate' neither, its just bantz
>>
>>74812329
Italy never 7-1'd Brazil
>>
>>74812246
Neither t b c h f (to be completely honest senpai)
>>
>>74812246
Chile desu senpai
>>
>>74812246
The Brazil Argentina meme came out because of the same reason Sky Sports creates derbies in the PL. There's 2 countries, they're big = money , let's make a thing out of it.
I've actually never met an argie that agonized too much for losing against Brazil, it's kind of a meme that they forget after a few ours and the only reason it became popular it's because they're the biggest countries in SA and since they can't go to war against each other they use sports to check their dick size.

Chile on the other hand hurts them, they genuinely hate Chile, so between those 2 England, definetely.
>>
Brazil are too good for us to hate them
England are too bad for us to hate them
>>
>>74812329
Ghana never 7-1'd Brazil
>>
>>74814847
>Chile on the other hand hurts them, they genuinely hate Chile

Could argies confirme this? I thought that they only cared about urugays.

2bh I'm surprised that anyone cares about chilel. Why tho?
>>
>>74815016
There are lot of Argentines who hate Chile but not because sports but our history. Same with Chileans and Argentina

We call them traitors but they also call us traitors

It's true that Argentina cucked Chile (taking over the Patagonia while they were at war against Peru) and that Chile cucked Argentina (helping Britain in the Falklands war), but it's dumb to hate the whole country just because something the head of state did, in the cast of the Falklands both countries had dictatorships ruling the nations
>>
>>74815016
nobody cares about Chile, that uruguayan is lying.
>>
>>74814847
we're not even the second biggest country in south america.

and do not say you were talking about land size because that has nothing to do with anything and it'd be retarded.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.