[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the fuck is his problem?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 3

File: lameme ball.jpg (24KB, 300x406px) Image search: [Google]
lameme ball.jpg
24KB, 300x406px
What the fuck is his problem?
>>
living vicariously through his children
>>
Nothing.

Dude is doing a damn good job building a brand for his kids.
Who /BBB/ here?
>>
>>74809525
fuck off dad
>>
>>74809525

here
>>
>>74809423

problem? he's leveraging his kids' futures to derive millions of dollars out of thin air

he's just a modern capitalist
>>
>>74809423
His kids are going to get hazed so bad
>>
"I wanna dip my Balls in it!"
>>
hes a fantastic father you cuck
>>
>>74812454
The leaf is right.
>>
He started talking trash about Lebron James' son. The kid is 12 years old. What the hell is wrong with this guy?
>>
>>74809423
SOMEBODY ONCE TOLD HIM
>>
File: BALL NATION WE BALL IN.jpg (679KB, 2048x1436px) Image search: [Google]
BALL NATION WE BALL IN.jpg
679KB, 2048x1436px
>>74809525
Present
>>
>>74812499
>talking trash
All he said was he's probably not going to find huge success due to the fact that his dad is literally one of the all time greats and that pressure and expectation will be too much.
>>
>>74809423
How low iq do you have to be to dislike Lavar Ball?
You're on the same level with people who still try to hate on Justin Bieber
>>
i don't even watch basketball and i hope his kids flop
>>
>>74812499

because he realizes anything lebron says becomes a major headline.

easiest way to get in the news and remain relevant is to get in lebron's head and have him comment on it. And the only way to get in Lebron's head is to make a comment about his kids. Lebron fell for it, now it's a headline.

Lavar is actually playing multidimensional board games with the media.
>>
>>74812750
Like a Trump basketball dad.

4d chess
>>
>>74812548
Parents are the worst
>>
>>74809423
Literally nothing

TYBL
>>
>>74809423
He's a stereotypical cocky black guy doing a rather good job pissing people off.

What else can we ask for? hahaha
>>
He's a pretty big jackass, but he keeps his name (and his sons) in the news.

Everyone knows about his tacky clothing line now too.

No press is bad press in his mind.
>>
>>74809423

he needs to rethink the way he's trying to get rich
>>
his sons will flop
>>
>>74809525
Kys Lavar
>>
>>74809423
>What the fuck is his problem?
What the fuck is YOUR problem? BBB is going to run the league in due time.
>>
I saw a pic of his house on TV when they were talking about it having gotten burglarized and it was pretty fucking nice looking

What did he do to be worth enough money to have it? His football career wasn't illustrious by any stretch of the imagination and his kids aren't making him any money yet. Not that Chino Hills is expensive but still
>>
>retarded
>race mixer
>greedy
>lives vicariously through others
>made his name off IRL shitposting
he's literally /ourguy/
>>
He's probably already secured a reality show on E! or somewhere, which I'm imagining is his endgame
>>
>>74814001

probably already making bank off merchandising and the Ball brand.

plus he can walk into any bank in america and get a loan because his son is going to be NBA
>>
>>74814001
I read on another forum he has youth basketball camps that run each kid 10-15k a pop.
>>
>>74812548
>we ball in

We ballin sounds better desu
>>
File: 08LAZER-slide-JOQ8-superJumbo.jpg (42KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
08LAZER-slide-JOQ8-superJumbo.jpg
42KB, 1280x720px
>you will never have a severely autistic father that pushes you into a sports career while being a pr nightmare
>>
>>74812581

you probably have to be as dumb as a nigger to like this dumb nog
>>
>>74809423
His doing a great job building the brand. I've watched like 3 college basketball games in my life and not a single high school one and I know who his kids are, how old are they, where do they go to high school/college and how they play.
>>
>>74813372
this: he's a publicity hound.
it's working for him right now.
>>
>>74809423
>What the fuck is his problem?

Niggers gonna nig.

There have always been and will always be "those parents" who are annoying outspoken in support of their children's potential sports, acting, musical, etc. careers. Anyone who has ever been involved in youth sports knows this.

That being said, this nigger has turned the dial WAAAYYY past 11 pimping his three little mudsharks.
>>
>>74812284
This

Lonzo better be praying to Adam Silver he ends up with the Lakers

Imagine Lonzo being inside the thuggish Celtics, Suns, Philly locker rooms
>>
this man is a borderline genius, he playing the sports and even normal media like fiddles. the other day he was on ESPN acting a fool and he got free advertisement for his brand including the website shown on screen over a nationally televised program FOR FREE.
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.