[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Chris Bosh - HEALTH UPDATE

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: Chris_Bosh.jpg (82KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
Chris_Bosh.jpg
82KB, 1024x768px
Hey there all my hearty hepcats who are also compadres! Dig this out!

http://www.cbssports.com/nba/news/chris-bosh-provides-health-update-heat-likely-to-waive-him-in-coming-days/

>“My health is great. I’m feeling good, still working out, and just really still staying ready,” he said in his first public comments about his health since issuing a series of scathing rebukes in September and October of the Heat’s handling of his condition.

>Bosh has said for almost a year that he’s staying in shape. He’s not in any danger from working out and has posted videos and photos from the gym. He’s maintained that he’s ready to play whenever he can get clearance

Dudes, he says he is in the best shape of his career. Look at his Fucking workout videos posted to Snapgram!

Fuck Miami Heats to all management and ownership! They are also trying to screw him out of his contract money, but he ain't don't be letting them! They don't get to Fuck over his career and not pay him for it!
>>
The problem is that Bosh is perfectly healthy to workout and play pickup ball at the gym. But over the course of a full season....he could literally drop dead at any moment. Do you really any team wants to take that risk? Any GM wants to be the guy who killed Chris Bosh?
>>
>>74799211
*Do you really think
>>
>>74799211
miami kills people
>>
>>74799211

Are you a Fucking doctor? Anybody could drop dead and at Fucking time MotherFucker! He has said he will sign a waiver and promise not to sue if something ever happened!
>>
>>74799248
Miami is heaven on earth. Sluts as far as the eye can see, the city is 70% Cuban, full of my people, every girl knows how to show off their tits and ass....the disgusting fatties have the decency to stay inside so we don't have to look at them...god, I miss it.
>>
>>74799211
He can't fly. He needs blood thinners to fly. Sometimes he will be asked to fly, then play a game. It is dangerous to play a game on blood thinners. This is not a difficult concept to grasp, but OP's (you) baiting in /nba/ just wasn't getting enough bites.
>>
>>74799263
It has nothing to do with a lawsuit. It's about reputation. If you sign Bosh, and he dies, you are the guy who killed Bosh. Your organization is the team that killed bosh. The lawsuit is irrelevant.
>>
>>74799192

Thats great but I would still be Leary of paying him a max contract with his past health.
>>
>>74799282

But I mean just because they show it off don't mean nothing. Aren't Cuban women very conservative and Catholic? Like they don't do anal or swallow and wait until marriage.
>>
Lol he can be healthy and be a fucking ticking time bomb
>>
>>74799295

Also imagine if it happened on national television. Would probably scar a few people.
>>
>>74799311
Lol the younger generation is liberal.

>>74799282
The best part is that Latinas a lot of times can look goof while being thick
>>
>>74799311
>Aren't Cuban women very conservative and Catholic? Like they don't do anal or swallow and wait until marriage.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

No but seriously we're all sluts, the men and women. We fuck like rabbits, we're just careful not to let it result in pregnancies, which is why our birthrate is so low and we're vastly outnumbered by those damn Mexicans. The amount of blowjobs and assfucking in Miami private schools is off the charts. But of course we use condoms. We're not niggers. Ok, well some of us are half niggers. But still, not full niggers.
>>
>>74799388

Condoms are not Fucking allowed by the Catholic church!
>>
>>74799456
Lol, no. We care about the Church on the following occasions:

1. Easter
2. Christmas
3. Communion
4. "Angie, I really love you, I'm going to marry you in St. Agnes' Church one day, so it's ok if we do it now!"
5. "Sorry, I can't do [thing I hate], I gave up [thing I hate] for Lent!"
6. "This ash cross looks super cool on my forehead!"
7. When the Yankees are in the playoffs.

And that's it. Preventing us from having sex? Not in the equation. Ever.
>>
>>74799540

I kind of don't trust you. There is a Cuban girl at my work and she seems very modest and moral. I don't think she would ever do anal.
>>
>>74799934
>I kind of don't trust you.

Oye acere, I'm not making shit up. My dad was a fresh off the boat Cuban, I was born in Hialeah and spent my early years listening to Orishas and going to Marlins games, then I grew up in Miramar, ate at Latin American Grill and Sedanos, then Key Biscayne, stayed with my grandparents in Hallandale Beach whenever dad and mom jetted off to Italy or Utah or wherever the fuck they wanted to go on vacation.....I know what I'm talking about.

>There is a Cuban girl at my work and she seems very modest and moral.

Maybe she's one of the rare ones? I highly doubt it though.

>I don't think she would ever do anal.

Maybe not, but she'd totally blow you if she liked you.
>>
He'll die if he ever plays a competitive game ever again and no team is gonna risk it.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.