[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

John "Big John" Terry was a great player. DO you agree?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

File: John-Terry-641632[1].jpg (36KB, 590x350px) Image search: [Google]
John-Terry-641632[1].jpg
36KB, 590x350px
John "Big John" Terry was a great player.

DO you agree?
>>
Yeah.

Elite defender and a decent attacking option on set pieces.
>>
for me, it's Frank 'Super Frank' Lampard
>>
john "slippy T" terry
>>
Nah. Shite
>>
>>74797679
redeemed in the final against Bayern
>>
John "little boulder" Stones
>>
File: frank-lampard-john-terry.jpg (3MB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
frank-lampard-john-terry.jpg
3MB, 2048x1536px
Yes, West Ham product just like Frank.
>>
>>74797730
he didn't even play that game
>>
>>74797595
Great player, but a pretty shitty person.

Kinda redeemed himself and matured in the last couple of years though.
>>
Great player, England like to shit on their own players but Terry was a very good defender.
>>
Chelsea haahahahahahaha
>>
>>74797796
He played for West Ham for like a year when he was 7. Spent more time at Chelsea
>>
never 5get
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8NvE4P6Z3rA
>>
>>74797822
are you sure about that, pretty sure i saw him in his full kit acting as if they had won thanks to him
>>
>>74797595

I think people underrate him because they think he's a cunt, he was one of the best in his day but I think he's lost a bit too much now to play top level
>>
If only england had a competent left midfielder between 1990s and 2000
>>
>>74797595
John Terry? As in Manchester United Legend, John Terry?
>>
Never trust anyone with two first names.
>>
File: neville_neville.jpg (33KB, 660x371px) Image search: [Google]
neville_neville.jpg
33KB, 660x371px
>>74805626
What about someone with two last names?
>>
he was easily in the top 5 defenders in the world in an era with stacked defenses. always willing to put his body on the line and do anything to win combined with great positioning+tackling+reading of the game. absolute cunt though
>>
>>74805532
Fake news. Uefa rules state he had to put on his full kit to pick up the trophy
>>
>>74805532
Kek. I remember that.

Truth us he was on the bench because nobody trusted him to play and fuck it up.
>>
File: 545153.jpg (41KB, 700x465px) Image search: [Google]
545153.jpg
41KB, 700x465px
>>74805281
It would have taken a minute of searching to realize you are wrong.
>>
>>74806203
He looks shady as fuck!
>>
>>74797595
Great player - shit human being
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.