[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I can't be the only one who finds this bunch of embarrassing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

File: absolute shit.jpg (96KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
absolute shit.jpg
96KB, 1280x720px
I can't be the only one who finds this bunch of embarrassing lowlifes absolutely unwatchable and utterly fucking pathetic? Why does everyone on the internet like it so much?
>>
>>74791931
it's funny how they take it so seriously.

like how adults complained about the new beauty and the beast doll

it's fascinating
>>
It's like watching reality tv but it's about arsenal failures

i love it
>>
>>74791956
>adults complained about the new beauty and the beast doll
?
>>
Do these guys make plans to meet the fat nig before the game or do they just look around for him?
>>
Because they're a bunch of embarrassing lowlifes and utterly pathetic.
>>
>>74791931
>that one ep where troopz is complaining about not wanting his kids to see 'that shit' as they grow up

fucking pathetic but gave me a giggle
>>
>>74791956
>like how adults complained about the new beauty and the beast doll
wat
>>
>>74791973
idk that sounds like a piece of news only homo people would hear about
>>
>>74791931
everyone but lee is an utter embarrassment

they should only interview him

>>74791956
you'd take it seriously too if you had nothing going on in your life and your were unfulfilled and clinically depressed, wasting every benny-penny on tickets
>>
>>74793120
>if you had nothing going on in your life and your were unfulfilled and clinically depressed

haha good thing i'm not like that lads
>>
>>74793120
>if you had nothing going on in your life and your were unfulfilled and clinically depressed

Y-yeah, what a bunch losers.
>>
>>74791931
>Israel

Lol get the fuck out
>>
>>74791931
>That flag
>>
>>74791931
I only watch for troops and Ty. Troopz is top tier salt.
>>
>>74793437
Ty and Claude for me
>>
I CANT TAKE IT ANYMORE WOBBIE
>>
read this

https://sports.vice.com/en_us/article/what-arsenal-fan-tv-tells-us-about-football-supporter-psychology

Yeah I know its Vice but its a really well written article on Arsenal Fan TV and its participants
>>
>implying they aren't all putting an act to get more views

Robbie is pulling off the con of the century.
>>
>>74793574

It's a good read, thanks for sharing
>>
File: tumblr_o9dd04GtzM1s71q1zo1_1280.png (971KB, 750x971px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o9dd04GtzM1s71q1zo1_1280.png
971KB, 750x971px
>>74793574
Cheers. Good Read
>>
>>74793577
Robbie, Ty, Claude, and Moh at the very least are for all intents and purposes actors.
>>
>>74793574
You should archive that link, m8.
>>
>>74791931
stop taking yourself so seriously and stop being a retarded contrarian. go to /mu/ if you hate anything remotely popular and thin you are a special snowflake.
>>
>>74793574
>Yeah I know its Vice
This is not a valid excuse for linking Vice. Archive that shit you fucking faggot.
>>
>>74793574
see
>>74797750
>>
>/arse/ = everyone on the internet

Think you need to take a break from /sp/ m8
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.