[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>if you gave Ramos all of Ronaldos penalties they would have

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 9

File: Ramos Call.jpg (36KB, 620x420px) Image search: [Google]
Ramos Call.jpg
36KB, 620x420px
>if you gave Ramos all of Ronaldos penalties they would have the same amount of league goals this season
>>
File: maki.jpg (26KB, 368x400px) Image search: [Google]
maki.jpg
26KB, 368x400px
Really trigger the nignog
>>
the absolute fucking state of Penaldo
>>
messi is the best ??
>>
>>74790975
>implying he'd score them all
>>
But Ronaldo is a better penalty taker than Ramos
>>
File: 1446301772286.gif (3MB, 173x267px) Image search: [Google]
1446301772286.gif
3MB, 173x267px
>>74790975
>ballon d'or
>>
is this true?
>>
>>74791109
Random has 19 (6 pens) and Ramos has 7 (no pens)
7+6 = 19-6
>>
>if you gave messi all of ronaldo's penalties he would miss half of them
>>
>>74791119
Ronaldo*
>>
Ronaldo has scored surprisingly little this season
>>
>if you gave ronaldo all of ronaldo's penalties he'd still get mad someone else was taking penalties
>>
Ronaldo seems tired from the Euro.
>>
File: man carries his NT.jpg (143KB, 634x743px) Image search: [Google]
man carries his NT.jpg
143KB, 634x743px
>>74791372
being a winner is tiring
>>
>>74791372
Most of our NT core players, that won the Euro, are in shocking form (Pepe, William, Renato, Gomes, Nani, Ronaldo, Éder) and/or injuried regulary (Rui, Cedric, Guerreiro, Adrien) this season and Fonte/Quaresma falling out with contract extensions. Not sure what happened. Maybe the emotional/physical stress is beyond what they expected and prepared for? I don't know, but it has been noticeable, with a few exceptions (Danilo and João Mário). Or maybe that's just the way it is.
>>
>>74791468
I would say that it's because your team is actually shit and you parked the bus which still works for Euros
>>
>>74791474
>didn't watch a single game other than the final where we had to play without our main offensive player
>>
>>74791474
That doesn't explain the good seasons these same players did before the euro. If they were in fact shit, they would have been shit in the past as well. But thanks for the imput NZ, we did in fact park the bus all the way trough and it made it so much better because of all the hatred.
>>
>>74791507
Ronaldo scored 1 goal in the Euro knockouts
>>
>>74791521
2 actually, what matters is that it changed our style of play

if you go look at the stats we were one of the most attacking teams in the group stage, only didn't have as many goals cuz Ronaldo kept fucking up (when he didn't >we scored 3 goals). and that was how we played the entire tournament until the final (other than against Croatia which was just a fucking shit game)
>>
>>74791544
I still enjoy seeing the park the bus thing about it. It fooled the opponents and still confuses people to the day. They don't understand the key was that solid midfield that protected our defense like champs. I'll say to the end of the days with a smile that we parked the bus, kek.
>>
>>74791507
>>74791544

Ronaldo fucked a clear goal during the Croatia match. If it hadn't taken a fortuitious bounce to Quaresma, we'd all be talking about how he's a massive, worthless choker instead of maybe better than Missi.

tldr; Ronaldo a shit
>>
File: lmao.jpg (31KB, 680x365px) Image search: [Google]
lmao.jpg
31KB, 680x365px
>>74791566
>Moutinho doing his job making amazing volley passes to Ronaldo
>Ronaldo misses the ball
>everybody blames Moutinho for drawing so many games

I miss the Euro
>>
>>74791566
Missy should be outshining Penaldo with the players Argentina has. So now Penaldo is slightly leading the duel.
>>
>>74790975
Ramos doesn't score penalties
>>
File: 1467320167284.webm (2MB, 700x394px) Image search: [Google]
1467320167284.webm
2MB, 700x394px
>>74791574
>>74791566
>>
>>74791574
Well Moutinho was in shitty form for a start up (could barely string the midfield after 30 minutes). Was okay coming off the bench to rest Adrien though.
>>
>>74791119
>7+6 = 19-6
can you elaborate on this?
>>
>>74791617
7 + 6 = 13
19 - 6 = 13
13 = 13
>>
>>74791576
>So now Penaldo is slightly leading the duel.

Why? Because Eder finished his chance and Higuain didn't? Bullshit.

And Portugal should have been knocked out in the group stage if they'd not changed the rules. Then they got the easiest path to the final ever, and in said final Ronaldo only played 20 mins. I don't get how in some peoples mind, this Euro made him overtake Messi.
>>
File: now on the head.jpg (85KB, 1266x794px) Image search: [Google]
now on the head.jpg
85KB, 1266x794px
>>74791671
your problem is that you really want to believe it's not the case, because you prefer one player over the other. that's why you make all those excuses to try to dimish his achievement.

but the reality is that long-established criteria to differentiate goat candidates and real goats is international success. you just need to accept it and get over it.
>>
>>74791671
i mean, messi didnt even play in 06 cl final and had Saurez, Rakitic and Neymar to finish his chance in 2015 and people still chalk it up to Messi, so?
>>
>>74791602
clearly waiting for someone to touch him so he could dive
>>
File: ramos pen.gif (2MB, 379x260px) Image search: [Google]
ramos pen.gif
2MB, 379x260px
>ramos
>penalties
>>
>>74791710
The reality is that the long-established criteria to differentiate individual players is their individual quality.
Cristiano Ronaldo just isn't as good as Messi, and that is clear to anyone that watches the sport.

There is a reason people say "he is the next Messi" instead of using Ronaldo's name. Messi is the most talented footballer of his generation, and probably the most complete one, capable of changing any game from the wing, as a 10, etc. This is why he is never given lots of space to create.

You could try and argue Ronaldo has been more successful, but Messi has more trophies as well. The only thing Ronaldo has over Messi is that international trophy and number of goals, but Messi still has time to catch up.
>>
File: doll.jpg (35KB, 572x380px) Image search: [Google]
doll.jpg
35KB, 572x380px
>>74793352
>The reality is that the long-established criteria to differentiate individual players is their individual quality.
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.