[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why is he special, /sp/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: mbappe.jpg (22KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
mbappe.jpg
22KB, 480x360px
>zidane was ball control
>figo was the 1v1
>ronaldo was power combined with exquisite technique
>messi is a literal autist
>cr7 has an unreasonable level of motivation that drives him to be the best

all goats have something special that distinguishes them from everybody else.
he's a future goat, we all see it. try to point out what you see in him that is different, /sp/.
>>
composure and finishing
>>
>>74790645
absolutely nothing
another martial that's gonna drop off as soon as he goes to a bigger club

he's compared to henry but he doesn't have an ounce of henry's technique and elegance
>>
hes kinda black, bald and has scored a few goals

therefore next henry
>>
>>74790721
have you seen him, though? I unironically think there's something there. not henry-goat level, but the ones quoted on the OP-level.
>>
>>74790762
there probably is, since there usually isnt this much hype if theres literally nothing to hype. but it doesnt really matter since anything that is there will most likely be destroyed once he moves to a huge team.
>>
pace, positioning, composure, finishing

and it's not like he's technically awful

who knows if he'll turn out great but i haven't seen many finish like him at 18
>>
>pacey black lad
He'll conquer England then do a retirement tour of MLS and CLS
>>
>>74790762
> I unironically think there's something there. not henry-goat level, but the ones quoted on the OP-level.

aka

>>74790711
>another martial
>>
File: mmmbappe.jpg (75KB, 600x395px) Image search: [Google]
mmmbappe.jpg
75KB, 600x395px
>>74790827
I didn't think that of Martial. there's nothing in his game that warranted my attention (as being distinguishable from all others).

this lad, though.. I think it's his body shape. notice how long his legs are.
>>
>>74790645
the real question is, does he dab?
>>
>mbappe

more like MBAPGOAT
>>
come to Madrid
>>
>>74790645

>what sets him apart?

he's the main character, therefore he is proclaimed as the successor to a great player and is young and is part of a legendary team of young kids who will eventually split up after winning the champions league to go off to different clubs to compete with one another.

he'll eventually find himself playing for arsenal and as wengers last signing (before he gets assassinated by kroenke), he makes an instant impact in the league. this is done as part of a rag-tag team of arsenal players who essentially make up the remnants of the 16/17 arsenal team.

the pl top 6 competition gets hotter with united buying griezmann and chelsea buying bernardo. alexis sanchez is a liverpool player and lukaku makes a return to chelsea. now mbappe must face the task of GOATing it up in this league and winning da prem for da gunners

>captcha: a picture of a goat

damn right, he is.
>>
File: 1467077967444.png (14KB, 364x322px) Image search: [Google]
1467077967444.png
14KB, 364x322px
>>74791599
>alexis sanchez is a liverpool player
>>
>>74790711
you may be right but these things can change. Henry looked basically shit at Juve.
>>
>>74790645
>cr7 has an unreasonable level of motivation that drives him to be the best

best at what? he isnt even a top15 player nowadays
>>
He's fast like the typical young black winger but he has also a nice technique and the intelligence to be always in a favorable position, something most young players lack
>>
>>74790645
he has good positioning and very decent finish for a 18 yo old, the hype is reasonable
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.