[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Playing against shitters/egos

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

Hi guys,

I'm a 2m defender, and play against the big guys of teams in water polo. I've graduated and play in a moderately competitive amateur club in the masters level in the US, and have run into a lot of shitters.

At first they would get really frustrated and punch me and elbow me. As such I no longer guard 100 percent, only about 50 percent on men and women.

Today I played about 50 percent against a coed women's team, and one of the girls told me that I have a reputation of going to hard against them. I am 6'3" 280 lbs. I go really fucking soft on them, and don't make offensive moves and don't even defend them. Only if they're about to shoot or pass i will nudge them to make the shots passes miss, which works about 70 percent of the time.

I am convinced it is their egos making them think I am playing hard. It doesn't help that I am not very attractive.

I like water polo and exercise and go really gentle on them. I don't know what to do or what is their problem.
>>
subscribed
>>
>water polo thread
you a fucking communist or summat pal?
>>
Ya fucking gay cunt
>>
>>74782169
(you) are practically asking for the pics of female polo defending.. right?
>>
Am I supposed to temper my play even further??? what the fuck?
>>
Are there orgies after coed water polo matches?
>>
>>74783047
yea but im not invited
>>
YOU ARE NOT A TRUE ATHLETE

YOU SHOULD ALWAYS GO ALL IN
>>
Go have a shaving party faggot
>>
>>74782169
>6'3" 280 lbs

damn son, you need to cut some

but you should always defend hard, youre playing the 2 spot. drawing fouls is what you do. As someone who was smaller than others while playing highschool ball, i had to learn how to piss off others so they commit fouls. Just keep the intensity up, and treat women no differently.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.