[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

kings@spurs

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

murray out (groin)
ginobili out (rest)

afflalo out (personal)
mclemore out (personal)
richardson out (hamstring)
gay out (achilles)
evans out (ankle)

ready to watch skal labissiere run a train solo on the sorry remains of the artists formerly known as spurs? i sure am
>>
jesus fucking christ
>>
>Kings 12 Spurs 2

What a fucking great way to start after losing two games in a row, Spurs
>>
File: 1466275982172.png (652KB, 1120x997px) Image search: [Google]
1466275982172.png
652KB, 1120x997px
>>74782251
why are they so shook mate
>>
Spurs are 12/15 on free throws, and Kings are0/0. I'm calling refball.
>>
Parker using up his one good game of the month
>>
well the numbers look okay but man i hate those early minute scares
>>
>>74783355
The slow starts have been a theme most of this year and even last year 2bh
>>
>>74783433
well they stabilized their starts after the first 20 or so games, no?
>>
>>74783588
it's kinda tied to LMA's shooting I think, his fg% was shit in february so they had so many games where they fell behind big and kawhi had to bail them out
>>
>>74783720
kawhi heroball is kinda nice to look at but it painfully reminds me of the last 2-3 games of last year's thunder series when he struggled badly and eventually failed trying to will the team to conference finals. LMA really is the key factor after all, i guess. yikes
>>
>>74783801
yeah it's too much to expect from one guy every game but no one else has been consistent outside of kawhi

can't wait until parker retires so they can finally start fixing their backcourt
>>
Isn't Aldridge supposed to be out for the rest of the season?
>>
File: image.jpg (359KB, 590x354px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
359KB, 590x354px
>>
>>74784014
Brudi you need the bleacher report app to stay up to date with your favorite ball club
>>
>>74784067

Been reading B/l alot some time ago but the quality of the articles got so bad I just had to stop some day. Only clickbait articles and stupid videos now. Care to answer my question though my friend?
>>
>>74784111
i just B/R for the news notifications. aldridge got tested and was cleared to play. he was diagnosed with wolff-parkinson-white syndrome years ago and while that's manageable enough to enable you to do the job of high-level athlete, you sometimes get those heart scares apparently. his last one was like 6-7 years ago though. he's basically fine.
>>
Buddy hield is a beast
>>
>>74784163

Thx lad. At first I was thinking of something similar to Bosh but this fortunately doesn't seem to be the case.
>>
>>74784195

Doing good lately
>>
>>74784195
kings are secretly a pretty fun team post-trade. labissiere and cauley-stein are an intriguing front court going forward desu, they might have a core there.

>>74784203
yeah, i was eating out when i saw the notification and literally dropped my chopsticks
>>
>>74784238

Now that they finally got rid of that cancer Boogie you can just hope that their front offices will make better decisions than before.
>>
>>74784282
>vlade
>>
>forbes not scoring even in garbage time

send him back to the gatorade league
>>
>>74784707
they should send forbes and their 2017 second round pick to vitoria-gasteiz for adam hanga and jens voigtmann desu
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.