[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

He was never the same after breaking up with his wife.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_7620.jpg (87KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7620.jpg
87KB, 800x600px
He was never the same after breaking up with his wife.
>>
It was a combination of all the personal shit coming out, injuries/age catching up to him, and all the young players he inspired reaching the pros and significantly raising the competition. He'll never come close to sniffing another major. Hell it's been almost 4 years since he's had a tour win.
>>
File: michael-phelps-mugshot.jpg (190KB, 601x600px) Image search: [Google]
michael-phelps-mugshot.jpg
190KB, 601x600px
Why do all the greatest athletes of the non-main stream sports have to fuck up?

>Tiger
>Lance Armstrong
>Michael Phelps
>Mike Tyson
>>
>>74780100
>michael phelps
?
>>
>>74780100
>Phelps

The fuck you mean
>>
>>74780100
Phelps only had fun. Smoked weed. And had a few too many one night and got a DUI. Its not like he was in a ponzi scehem, childo pedo or murder.
>>
>>74780100
if smoking weed is the worst thing you done you're a saint by pro athlete standards

still the goat swimmer

Tiger's still at least a top 3 golfer of all time, it's just a shame because he could have been goat, and still has a case desu.

Tyson is nowhere near the greatest boxers

Armstrong's by far the one who has lost the most.

people dont even talk about him anymore and thats the worst thing of all, to be forgotten.
>>
>>74780133
>>74780148
>>74780151
>>74780234
Maybe I spoke too soon. For some reason I thought he did something worse

my bad
>>
>be a classy, nice guy golfer who makes just as much money pitching luxury cars as from winning tournaments
>one day everyone finds out you're a sex addict who has cheated on your wife with a hundred different women
>>
>>74780804
>then forget how to play golf

maybe the biggest fuck up ever
>>
>>74780100
You have to be a maniac to become the GOAT (see Michael Jordan) and it's hard to keep that insanity contained off the court/field.
>>
>>74780769
he had some DUI's
>>
>>74780804
what did he mean by this?
>>
>>74780100
Dave Mirra
Jon Jones
>>
>>74780878
HATERS GONNA HATE
LOVERS GONNA LOVE
I DONT EVEN WANT NONE OF THE ABOVE
I WANT TO PISS ON YOU

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=8Sc6NSgTySU
>>
>>74780878

>into golden showers

I guess that explains his friendship with Donald Trump.
>>
>>74787145
How long you gonna used some debunked shit Ya dumb fuck.
>>
>>74787393
Who has debunked it? How long did Trump insist that Obama wasn't born in the US?
>>
>>74785723
Oh shit I forgot about Dave Mirra
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.