[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/nfl/ general

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 502
Thread images: 102

File: 1489729053395.png (488KB, 800x674px) Image search: [Google]
1489729053395.png
488KB, 800x674px
DAL:King says Cowboys 'willing to wait' on Romo
PIT:Big Ben 'leaning towards' playing in 2017
CIN:Bengals sign ex-Cardinals LB Kevin Minter
FA:McCown visit 'going very well,' talking deal
CLG:Report: Jags to draft RB, Fournette possible
SEA:Report: Lockett ahead of schedule, ready Wk 1
FA:Seahawks visit with free agent LT Ryan Clady
NYG:Pierre-Paul reaches 4-year deal with Giants
SEA:Report: Seahawks open to trading Sherman
FA:Jamaal Charles leaves Seahawks without deal
SEA:Lacy's deal includes monthly weight clauses
OAK:Report: E.J. Manuel signing with the Raiders

Football Chat
[ https://discord.gg/BKCjqtT ]
>>
File: 2018odds.png (45KB, 503x1040px) Image search: [Google]
2018odds.png
45KB, 503x1040px
Interesting....
>>
>Packers 3rd best

Here we go again...
>>
>>74777008
>packers

Literally who?
>>
>>74777008
>steelers and cowboys high odds to win superbowl

Wow like it doesn't say this each season.
>>
>>74777008
>broncos that high up with a terrible offense overall and regressing defense
ehh...
>>
>>74777042
>each season
>Cowboys high superbowl odds any time before 2014 outside of the 2007 year
someones new
>>
>>74777024
Tied for second dumbass
>>
File: chrome_2017-03-18_16-04-42.png (753KB, 626x626px) Image search: [Google]
chrome_2017-03-18_16-04-42.png
753KB, 626x626px
>>74777008
>Cuckboys
even winning a single playoff game
>>
>>74777114
>cowboys lose all defense
>somehow below New England and above 5 teams better than them

hmm.....!!!
>>
>>74777119
thats even worse
>>
File: 1486541799451.jpg (47KB, 400x500px) Image search: [Google]
1486541799451.jpg
47KB, 400x500px
>mfw Jerruh is going to trade Romo last minute to some sucker for a first round pick like the Eagles did Bradford

Now we just pray for some faggot to get injured and we're gold.
>>
File: IMG_3166.jpg (51KB, 766x460px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3166.jpg
51KB, 766x460px
>>74777008
>Toxins that high when their best possible QB option is Tony Homo
>>
>>74777008
>giants 18/1
>>
File: IMG_1387.jpg (50KB, 201x282px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1387.jpg
50KB, 201x282px
>>74777008
>cowshits that high
Pure delusion for a team that won't even win a playoff game. If they even make it there.
>>
>>74777140
>shedding off your shitty, injured, and old secondary

>bad

If the Cowboys resigned those bums I'd fucking riot. Only one I'd be willing to see stay was Wilcox and that's it.
>>
File: No one cares.jpg (126KB, 513x765px) Image search: [Google]
No one cares.jpg
126KB, 513x765px
>>74777211
>>
File: 6q8qd1.jpg (49KB, 499x633px) Image search: [Google]
6q8qd1.jpg
49KB, 499x633px
>>74777211
>>74777138
t. buccs fags projecting
>>
>>74777214
>cut corners who were average at worst
>replace with rivals WORST secondary player
>giants and eagles proceed to sign more receivers
>b-b-but..

+ol
o
_
>>
>>74777140
>cowboys should have resigned mediorce secondary to bloated contracts even though there was cap space issues
Not even the Browns are that stupid
>>
>>74777253
Carrol is insurance if they don't get a CB in the draft.

The Cowboys already have replacement players they'd already drafted and signed waiting in the wings. Like Heath who's taking over SS. He's the guy that picked off Rodgers twice and the refs took away one.
>>
>>74777253
see >>74777276
Don't be a casual. Also the Eagles and Giants signing big WRs was even more reason to let those guys go and get someone in the draft
>cut corners who were average at worst
Uh no sweetie, they were average at best. Maybe the discord is more your place, it's typically where the casuals meme, more your speed. There is a link in the OP for you :)
>>
>>74777253
McKelvin's not on the Cowboys m8
>>
Objective Division Hierarchies(Super Bowl Era)

1. Cowboys
2. Giants
3. Redskins
4. Eagles

1. 49ers
2. Rams
3. Seahawks
4. Cardinals

1. Packers
2. Bears
3. Vikings
4. Lions

1. Buccaneers
2. Saints
3. Falcons
4. Panthers

1. Patriots
2. Dolphins
3. Jets
4. Bills

1. Steelers
2. Ravens
3. Bengals
4. Browns

1. Broncos
2. Raiders
3. Chiefs
4. Chargers

1. Colts
2. Titans
3. Jaguars
4. Texans
>>
>Cowboys delusion reaches its peak coincidentally when there is no football being played
REALLY makes me think
>>
>>74777332
>cowboys not wanting to overpay for mediocre to bad secondary is now delusional
Eagles fans everyone
>>
>>74777276
Doesn't make the cowboys a top 5 contender losing talent in a receiver heavy division.

If you traded romo and kept at least ONE decent corner and signed better players you could've argued otherwise.
>>
>>74777353
>projecting
i think a team that didn't win a single playoff game last year, still has secondary as a major weakness, is deluded enough to think that someone is going to trade a 1st round pick for tony homo, and thinks they are the favorite for the owl is pretty delusional. but yeah, you can pretend it's cuz muh claiborne or whatever.
>>
>>74777357
>Doesn't make the cowboys a top 5 contender losing talent in a receiver heavy division.
>losing talent
>talent
>Carr and Claiborne
>talent

They can literally get 1 playmaking CB in a draft that is loaded with DBs and have a potentially better secondary than last year.
>>
>>74777309
>gets btfo in the discord and thread
>nowhere left to shitpost

Leave tiki, nobody likes you.
>>
>>74777374
They're reaching pretty hard. They're literally mad Jerry did something smart instead of overpaying for busts again.
>>
interesting, a couple months ago carr and claiborne were the best CBs on the cowboys. i wonder what changed?
>>
>>74777386
Well vegas has them tied for 2nd behind the patriots so the delusional one is most likely you :)

>still has a secondary as a major weaknss
Was a major weakness going into 2016 but Marinelli who is one of the best defensive minded coaches in the NFL got mediocre secondary to be one of the best redzone secondaries with one of the best man on man coverages in the league

Can't wait to see who we get in the Draft. Probably get Sidney Jones in a steal in the 2nd
>>
>>74777042
Steelers lost to the eventual SB champ in the divisional playoff round the past two seasons, and are bringing back basically the same roster plus DUDE WEED Bryant. Why wouldn't they have high odds?
>>
>>74777357
What receivers? A 30 year old past his prime WR that's about as good as Victor Cruz was?

Redskins are so bad in other areas they haven't improved as a whole at all.
>>
>>74777419
>no rebuttal for me except memes
>no actual arguement against me

>t-tiki b-btfo
Discord is for casuals and memery. Best place for someone like you ;)
>>
>>74777408
>the cowboys are gonna draft good I swear!
>drafts a RUNNINGBACK high the year before runningbacks are deep in the draft
>cut best corners and have nobody in the secondary

MY
SIDES
>>
>>74777456
If you're the best of something bad, does that make you good? Because Carrol was the Eagles' best CB and Eagles fans know he's not that good.
>>
>>74777463
*conference round last year, divisional round 2 years ago
>>
File: face-with-rolling-eyes.png (48KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
face-with-rolling-eyes.png
48KB, 256x256px
>>
>>74777458
lmao sidney jones won't even be able to play in 2017, he's not a steal in the 2nd. do you draft homework better.
>>
>>74777490
Now this is just fucking awful.

0/10, apply yourself
>>
>>74777494
Larping cowshit detected

Carrol was the worst eagles corner
>>
>>74777490
>the cowboys are gonna draft bad I swear!!!
>Zeke was a BUST
>Cut Best (Mediocre) corners is baaaaad!

heres the link in case you missed it
https://discord.gg/BKCjqtT
>>
>>74777504
good post
>>
>>74777374
>Cowboys fans always bring up the Eagles boogeyman
>Hillary supporters always bring up the Russia boogeyman
both are so far up their ass and honestly believe their shit doesn't stink
>>
>>74777488
>makes delusional uninsightful post
>anyone who disagrees is a memer

Okay tiki
>>
>>74777510
Jaylon Smith was considered a steal despite his injury if he would be coming back at full strength. Same thing could happen with Jones ;^) Risk will be worth the reward especially if he drops considerably and falls into the Cowboys
>>
>>74777577
>Saying cutting mediocre players who would have cost way to much is delusional
>calling out the lack of rebuttal and only the memes anons are considering disagreement
>wanting to build in a draft that is heavy at DB is delusional

Okay anon. Im still waiting on a rebuttal that isn't gradeschool tier though
>>
>>74777534
He's rated as the best or tied with the best by every non homer article I can find about him and the Eagles from last year.
>>
>>74777590
completely different scenarios. smith was a linebacker and his injury was different than jones', plus LB wasn't a position of need for the cowbous with sean lee. with an achilles you often never get the speed back that you once had, and jones wasn't that a fast of a guy to begin with.

for someone who's calling everyone in here who disagrees with you a casual, thinking the cowboys should waste a 2nd round pick on jones in a draft absolutely filled with DB talent is almost comically casual.
>>74777642
malcolm jenkins playing slot corner was the only eagle to play well at corner last year. carroll was shit like everyone else.
>>
>>74777537
>wasting a high draft pick on a RB in 2016 isn't stupid

Cowboys fans, everyone.
>>
File: 1441482420579.jpg (29KB, 640x519px) Image search: [Google]
1441482420579.jpg
29KB, 640x519px
You people do realize the Cowboys are no longer in WIN NOW mode like they were with Romo?

They're planning for the future and being smart by not overpaying old and often injured secondaries and sticking to building through the draft.

How could you possibly not understand this? Everything changed when they got Dak and Zeke, then confirmed it when they decided to get rid of Romo.
>>
>>74777667
Wideout is more important than slot in CB ability. The fact he was the slot shows he's not good enough to be a wideout and can be replaced in nickel formation by another DB.
>>
>>74777667
>completely different scenarios. smith was a linebacker and his injury was different than jones',
Then if it's too serious the Cowboys won't go for him. Still plenty of other DBs

>plus LB wasn't a position of need for the cowbous with sean lee
It still kind of was Sean Lee was doing everything by himself. McClain was having problems, the other draft prospects were having problems or being injured. LB was still a need at the time.
>>
>>74777634
>claiming solid corners are mediocre to save face because your front office is retarded and will lose the division to the giants again

The only decent corner drafted in 3 years is Bryon Jones who was transitioned to safety. Last year you could've taken 2-3 corners high and taken any runningback to play behind an elite offensive line. Use your fucking brain.
>>
>>74777746
malcolm jenkins is a safety, he shouldn't be playing corner at all. my point was that the eagles cornerbacks were awful last year, possibly the worst group in the league.
>>
>>74777714
>cowboys are moving on without romo but they didn't cut him before his contract would effect the team and could sign better players

Really made me think..
>>
>>74777802
>solid corners
Dude stop. Carr had like 1 interception in 3 years. The only thing he was solid on was health. Claiborne had missed 33 out of 80 games.

The Cowboys didn't have solid corners. They played solid in 2016 because of Marinelli. And considering the deals they got on other teams, if cowboys had signed them to that they would be in an even worse spot now. The only argument you have on keeping them is chemistry and knowing the scheme. That's it.

Barry Church was the only FA that left that should have been resigned.
>>
I predicted this the other day and I still think Revis would be a good addition if Butler was traded for the 11th overall.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2017/03/19/talk-in-new-england-of-darrelle-revis-returning-to-the-patriots/
>>
>>74777881
>sign

There's the point. The Cowboys aren't looking to sign FAs. They're looking to build in the draft and feel they can get a price for Romo after a set amount of time, teams always get desperate for a QB after training camp.
>>
>>74777881
>>74777920
ONly reason to even cut him was for that whole "Do Right by Tony" thing Jerry was talking about before last season ended.

There was no advantage to just cutting Romo even with his contract. Before Dak Cowboys had already planned on keeping him through 2017 anyway. Besides they literally just restructered 2 contracts which freed up Romos contract and put Cowboys under cap space anyway.

No downside to holding out for a Romo trade
>>
>>74777899
Both played healthy last season, what a coincidence your defensive stats significantly improved with good corners.

>interceptions are how corners are graded
>calling anyone a casual

Lmao, I said you should've kept at least one of them. Claiborne was more talented imo.
>>
File: 1489927037605.png (545KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1489927037605.png
545KB, 640x640px
>>74777008
>Lions below Vikings, Colts, Cardinals, Buccs, Titans, Bengals, Dolphins, Redskins, and Eagles
>>
>>74777962
Nobody is trading for an injured 36yo QB not familiar with any system outside the Cowboys

Holyshit we just went through this in FA
>>
>>74778000
teams completed 72.7% of their passes for a 106.7 passer rating, 33 TDs, and 10 INTs against detroit last season. that's an all-pro season on average for a QB passing against detroit. have they done ANYTHING to improve their secondary or linebacker corps this offseason?
>>
>>74777962
>no downside
>wasting millions in cap for a player nobody wants
>>
>>74777980
>Both played healthy last season
Carr did, Claiborne only played 7 games.
>what a coincidence your defensive stats significantly improved with good corners.
What happened in 2015 then? Remember all of us were saying the Cowboys mediocre secondary is only good when the Cowboys dominant offense was keeping them off the field. That is not a good enough reason to resign them to contracts they aren't worth when Cowboys were already teetering on the edge of no Cap Space.

You still haven't provided a good reason on retaining them. Why is last year everyone but me was saying Cowboys would have a shit secondary but there I was saying "if cowboys offense plays like it is designed to they could quietly be a top 10 secondary with Marinelli"

Anthony Brown already replaces Claiborne played more games than him and played better than him. Nolan Carroll can be mediocre all he wants he is in my opinion comparable to Carr at least in that he isn't injured much. Heath played well and will take over Wilcox spot. Barry Church spot needs to be addressed though in the draft

All the Cowboys need is 1 good CB pick and they will be a better defense on paper than last year
>>
>>74778080
>Nobody is trading for an injured 36yo QB not familiar with any system outside the Cowboys
Maybe not, there is still a June 1st cut. But Broncos and Houston certainly cleared room for him, they could get desperate. Lets see what happens.
>>
>>74777980
>Claiborne was more talented imo.
He was more talented but he was also more injured. It's why Jets only gave him a 1 year.

better to move on and land someone in the draft to replace him for the better
>>
>>74778080
Romo is high IQ vet and can play in any system, Jesus Christ you're amateur hour.
>>
>>74777980
>Lmao, I said you should've kept at least one of them. Claiborne was more talented imo.
I missed this part, sorry. Maybe in hindsight for at least depth purposes but Carroll fills that role. Not a big loss that they both left though like a lot of people are claiming
>>
>>74778120
>Remember all of us were saying the Cowboys mediocre secondary is only good when the Cowboys dominant offense was keeping them off the field.

And what will happen instead of having average corners you have nothing? You're missing my point.

Whether the cowboys kept or cut them didn't matter if you cut romo and signed a better corner in free agency, or potentially paid Claiborne a one year contract to play opposite whoever you signed/drafted.

Rookies aren't fixing all your problems, especially when you're facing top 10 receivers with good QBs 4 times in your division.
>>
File: IMG_4263.jpg (29KB, 705x227px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4263.jpg
29KB, 705x227px
>>
File: ray_rice_terrible_towel-610x335.jpg (49KB, 610x335px) Image search: [Google]
ray_rice_terrible_towel-610x335.jpg
49KB, 610x335px
>>74778473
curse is real
>>
>>74777008
>Browns have 200/1 odds

Hope people are ready for more analytical, meme-ball.
>>
>>74778416
>nd what will happen instead of having average corners you have nothing?
what do you mean nothing? Is there not a draft coming up that is loaded at corners and stuff?

>igned a better corner in free agency
Other than Sherman what where the big CB FAs? honest question
Cowboys need to get younger at secondary. And elite players don't enter free agency. Of course you have some takign the approach that you can build through FA, but thats not how the Cowboys have done it. They've been successful just plugging holes through FA and building core through the draft.

>or potentially paid Claiborne a one year contract to play opposite whoever you signed/drafted.
But what if Claiborne had gotten injured. I will agree with you that Cowboys should have kept at least 1 of their CBs, and considering the deal Claiborne got he would have probably been the better choice.

>Rookies aren't fixing all your problems, especially when you're facing top 10 receivers with good QBs 4 times in your division.
Neither is retaining CBs who aren't playmakers that could have trouble with those Top 10 type of recievers and were asking for either too much money, or were just not worth the risk. Not sure why a rookie wouldn't be able to fix problems though. Dak, Zeke, and Byron Jones certainly fixed a lot of problems their first year. So did Fredrick, Martin, and Smith. Give the Cowboys a bit more credit in drafting a day 1 starter that makes an impact at CB through the draft.
>>
>>74778414
Carroll is worse, dude was a plague on the eagles.
>>
>>74778089
How did the eagles do in this category I'm curious
>>
>>74777008
>he isn't putting a cheeky hundo on the Browns
>>
File: shitty pepe paint and shop.jpg (77KB, 483x508px) Image search: [Google]
shitty pepe paint and shop.jpg
77KB, 483x508px
>It's a tiki thread
>>
>>74778590
Not going to argue with you there. Don't get it wrong though Cowboys didn't sign him to be a starter. He is most likely going to be depth and plug and play in the many Nickel Formations Cowboys run. But if he can be reignited in Marinellis scheme then im all for it.
>>
>>74778089
Bob Quinn literally is building up the Lions lines from the trenches and his FA signings are being considered some of the best done for a team right now
>>
>>74778697
please win the nfc east next season

it's bad enough my team is going to be trash, I don't want to see the iggles or gnats be successful.
>>
>>74778566
Sherman wasn't a free agent.

Butler
Bouye
Boykin
Gilmore
Ryan
Kirkpatrick
Flowers
Shields?
Verner
Cooper

Some of those guys are still available

>They've been successful just plugging holes through FA and building core through the draft

And corner is a big hole that could be smaller.

>But what if Claiborne had gotten injured
Thus the one year contract, similar to what he is paid now I guess.

>Not sure why a rookie wouldn't be able to fix problems though.

You lost 4 secondary players, you can't expect to replace more than 2 in the draft. Releasing romo and signing a big corner to play elite receivers would've saved trouble.
>>
>>74778640
60.2% completion, 25 TDs 16 INT, 85.7 passer rating
>>74778718
but the starting LB is still paul worrilow (?) and they have garbage for corners outside slay. i like what bob quinn has done so far, but it seems to me that the team's glaring weakness, aside from the running game, has yet to really be addressed.
>>
>>74778763
Gonna be a battle between giants and cowboys for division leader both are gonna be double digit wins Giants offense is gonna score fast and sit back, gotta keep Eli healthy behind that shit line and no RB. Even last year that type of offense gave the Cowboys trouble and if they can't get a playmaker in the secondary they might not win the division.
>>
File: IMG_1142.jpg (27KB, 736x423px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1142.jpg
27KB, 736x423px
>Pro tip: You can't
>>
>>74778942
>You lost 4 secondary players
yes but they signed one and have Anthony Brown moving into starter spot this year. Jeff Heath played well when he got more play time and will be taking over Wilcox spot. The Barry Church spot does need to be addressed, but like you said can't expect to replace more than 2 in the draft. Drafting a playmaker CB and a safety will do it and if they are good picks that is a potential better secondary than last year.
>>
File: pillow.png (125KB, 398x296px) Image search: [Google]
pillow.png
125KB, 398x296px
name 3 things that could stop them
>>
why is Luke Mccown even in the league still

hes not one of the good vet backups like hoyer or fitzpatrick and hes over 35.
>>
I'm glad Peterson is getting treated like a cancer by the league but if teams out there could have Charles and Peterson in the backfield why wouldn't they?
I mean I can think of almost 10 teams where one of those guys would make sense. its gotta be the money right?
>>
>>74779251
they're both huge injury risks, past their prime, and in the case of peterson he's hugely limited as to what he can actually do on the field.

someone will take a flyer on charles, but he hasn't played meaningful football in quite some time. in a draft with this many quality RBs, it makes no sense to give either of them anything more than the vet minimum imo.
>>
>>74779251
Both those guys have nothing left

why try to squeeze out something of a veteran rb when this draft is loaded out the ass with talent and it's a young man position.
>>
>>74779105
>if they are good picks that is a potential better secondary than last year

can't know how they'll turn out, had they drafted corner last season to play behind Carr and Claiborne on contract years the cowboys would be in a much better position going into free agency and the draft.
>>
>>74779297
>he hasn't played meaningful football in quite some time

Chiefs buried him on the depth chart after tweaking his knee
>>
>>74779299
>>74779297
oh I was thinking the opposite
bam. we got our power RB to run it up the gut if we have some decent blocking. now we can save a draft pick or at least leverage it to picking up a RB in the 7th now.

I think either of those guys with good blocking would still be dangerous. but also fuck peterson.
>>
So without being cancer about the anthem or his hypocritical af stance about voting. What ya'll think of Colin Kap reupping with the 49'ers?

I think he's worth another shot, I mean who else are they gonna go out and get, and why go out and get someone good during a rebuild?

I think he's perfect desu, they can give him a lowball contract and if he doesn't accept it's w/e, and i he does accept a 2 year lowball contract he can play and we can see what he can do and if it's possible he could be the QB longterm solution that's great just give him a better contract after that period and as the team starts to get more talent/picks around him
>>
>>74779364
sort of my point. his knees are almost viewed as a ticking time bomb now, and his explosiveness was what made him so good. honestly if the eagles signed him for the veteran minimum, i'd be fine with it. but i don't think he can be the lead back anymore, and i would certainly still want to draft a back.
>>
Will the packers sign peterson?
>>
>>74779398
any rb with good blocking is dangerous

best case scenario and one of the two can actually stay healthy they're at best a quick fix and you'd need to draft a rb the next year anyways. This is the draft to take a rb.

you can't count on either guy
>>
>>74779495
not to mention that AP can't pass block or receive, and needs like 20 carries a game to be effective anyway. i wouldn't touch peterson, and i think he's starting to realize that he heavily overestimated his market. his best hope is that the raiders whiff on lynch and are forced to give him a decent amount of money
>>
>>74779483
Did the Vikings fuck up hard by passing him up?
>>
>>74779323
>can't know how they'll turn out
that holds true for both sides of our arguments I suppose
>had they drafted corner last season to play behind Carr and Claiborne on contract years the cowboys would be in a much better position going into free agency and the draft.
This is true, but hindsight is 20/20

Still though, there's a lot of people here blowing this exodus of the secondary way out of proportion. With the cap space issues and the need to get younger on the defense it was a logical move for the Cowboys to have what their money limits are for the guys about to leave and if they wanted more had to walk. Church needed to be resigned though.
>>
>>74779543
>AP can't pass block or receive

Eh, hes a decent receiver good for 30 catches. AP could fit on the Raiders.
>>
File: Smug Slay.png (690KB, 676x531px) Image search: [Google]
Smug Slay.png
690KB, 676x531px
No 1st round draft pick
>>
File: 1489380586246.png (85KB, 384x367px) Image search: [Google]
1489380586246.png
85KB, 384x367px
>>74779722
iktfb
>>
So we all agree that Harlan/Gannon is infinitely better than Nantz/Simms and should be CBS's #1 commentary team. Which Fox team is better than Buck/Aikman?
>>
File: HOWIE DOES IT AGAIN.jpg (262KB, 1000x476px) Image search: [Google]
HOWIE DOES IT AGAIN.jpg
262KB, 1000x476px
>>74779706
that's why i mentioned them. their pass attack is so potent that AP would face softer defensive fronts. if he were to sign there, and they have a lot of cap space, he could fulfill the role latavius murray did last year and rejuvenate his career
>>74779722
kek
>>
>>74779582
no. thats like saying did ledarius fuck up not getting shawnda pregnant.

they did whats best for the team and pulled out.
>>
>>74779922
Is Madden accounting for Bridgewater being ded?
>>
>>74779879
Any of them, considering Buck/Aikman is the most neutral boring duo to listen to.
>>
>>74779766
BB is going to fleece the Saints and Browns soon.
>>
>>74777008
What're the odds on the browns making the playoffs???
>>
>>74778000
The Lions were lucky to make the playoffs last season. Every time they faced a good team, they got smashed.
>>
>>74779766
BB has no need for wasteful first round picks this year
>>
File: 1447635031933.jpg (14KB, 182x214px) Image search: [Google]
1447635031933.jpg
14KB, 182x214px
>wake up
>remember it was 28-3
>mfw
>>
File: 1489467257147.png (340KB, 600x583px) Image search: [Google]
1489467257147.png
340KB, 600x583px
>>74779996
>fleece the browns

Not anymore because all of our ex-managers and executives work for the browns, browns stole Collins from us. They're learning too fast.
>>
>>74779706
>Eh, hes a decent receiver good for 30 catches. AP could fit on the Raiders.
30 catches isn't decent for a RB. There were like 35 RBs that had that many last season.
>>
File: sam fallon.jpg (241KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
sam fallon.jpg
241KB, 1280x1280px
>>74779945
probably not. i just like the one star rating they gave sammy b
>>
File: IMG_3887.jpg (161KB, 640x757px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3887.jpg
161KB, 640x757px
>packers fans
>>
>>74780160

=/
>>
>>74779922
AP would be an improvement in their run game behind thsr line certainly.

>>74780074
>average amount isn't decent

iirc AP had 40+ catches 400yd with Favre. That's comparable to what he'll have with Carr who dumped off to Murray occasionally.
>>
>>74780160

internet was a mistake

I'd like to go back 15 years when normal people didn't come here.
>>
>>74780192
yeah you have to factor in the fact that the raiders throw a LOT. carr threw 560 times last year and he only played 15 games. AP catching the ball 45 times over a year where the raiders pass the ball 600 times isn't that much.
>>
>>74780160
>selling memes
where are the authorities?
>>
>>74780192
give peterson to the pats, raiders or even the cowboys
he would do a sweetheart deal with any of those teams and ring chase
>teddy still ded
thank you jesus
>>
>>74780192
>>average amount isn't decent
How is being 35th in a statistic as a lead back average?
>>
>>74777008
>Texans superbowl odds double after they drop brock lobster
HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>74780275
peterson would actually probably make the cowboys a worse team if he signed with them.

Bellichick I'm guessing doesn't like his fumble issues.
>>
>>74779722
>>74779766
>Not having a first round pick
>In a wildly stacked and talented draft
Kek famalamadingdong
>>
>>74780330
>29th
i mean, come on now. that's not much above a second round pick.
>>
>>74780275

can someone please explain to me what exactly Teddy did to his knee? I don't understand how you can plant your leg and suffer a helicopter crash level injury
>>
File: Packers.png (65KB, 450x350px) Image search: [Google]
Packers.png
65KB, 450x350px
>>74780363
Shh
I'm legitimately upset we fucking won out the end of the regular season
We could have had a top 10 pick, traded back to like pick 17ish and had 2 second rounders
We could have had tredavious white and jourdan Lewis and Zach Cunningham possibly
But no, we make the playoffs and get literally fucking embarrassed by the falcons
>>
>>74780243
Murray caught 33 last season and 41 in 2015, now that I looked at APs stats he actually caught more passes than Murray per season. 40 in 2012 and 30 on 36 targets in 2015.

>>74780299
Because the Vikings didn't dump off to Peterson primarily? what explanation do you want. He is decent at catching the ball.
>>
>>74780307
Vegas has Romo going to Houston I think is why
>>
>>74780433
would houston and dallas do a trade or does jerry actually refuse to get that albatross contract away from the cowboys to another texas team just out of pettiness.
>>
>>74780483

He doesn't want to lose part of his fanbase to houston.

But the majority of people buying jerruhs teams shit is flip flopping bandwagoners so they'll come back anyways.
>>
>>74780420
This is what you deserve after letting >>74780160 happen
>>
File: 213454322134.jpg (9KB, 236x214px) Image search: [Google]
213454322134.jpg
9KB, 236x214px
>>74780160
>time to oil up
ebin :DD
>>
File: ADwhilesuspended.webm (2MB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
ADwhilesuspended.webm
2MB, 600x338px
>>74780428
raiders have $38 million in cap and no other big needs on offense. maybe they should stop trying to convince lynch to come out of retirement and throw some money at AP.
>>
>>74780420
t.sneak
>>
>>74780549
>chiefs
>always winning

maybe until January.
>>
>>74780561
they're saving that money for Carr and Mack, both of which are going to get monster contracts.
>>
I love btfo of fags on madden 17 then rage quit. 10 tds first half.
>>
>>74780581
cap goes up every year though. i'm not saying give him the kind of contract he was originally asking for, but like a $5 million a year deal or something for one year could really help them.
>>
>>74780581
Carr, yes. Mack has a 5th year option that's gonna get activated.
>>
File: teddyknows.jpg (77KB, 730x487px) Image search: [Google]
teddyknows.jpg
77KB, 730x487px
>>74780380
the only thing that can match human endurance is human fragility my man. thats something I've learned.

>some guy gets tossed off his bike doing 65 around a downhill curve, rolls for more than a hundred something yards over rocks and downhill
out of the hospital in a few days with a punctured lung, brain swelling, internal bleeding, shattered collar bone. dude is fine in a month.

>a half ounce of pressure applied at an awkward angle while the body is in a stance to apply its full weight
shredded tendons in the foot to the ankle, never right again, no amount of healing ever brings you back to a hundred percent just because you misjudged a heel toe step by 2 inches while carrying a bag of groceries

also what happened to teddy is gnarly. imagine just seperating your femur from your shin. just the entire knee free floating and seperated from both bones. imagaine all the internal components that were shredded and twisted just by that amount of force.
now imagine it was on just a dropback pass and you plant your back leg on the 6th step and you feel it buckle as soon as you plant and turn your hips to generate force from that planted foot.
now imagine youre a star QB and youre screaming so bad from a non contact injury that they had to SEDATE you on the field and the trainer says he may have saved your leg from amputation.
now imagine he was white.
>>
>>74780591
>supporting EA

>>74780561
35 of which is going to Carr, Mack and Joseph

AP is getting peanuts and liking it.
>>
>>74780629
5th year options still have pretty big cap hits, especially for a top 5 pick....it also might be better to pay him sooner than later.

>>74780620
Yeah they can afford them but they might be better off using that cap for better depth elsewhere.
>>
>>74780665

Well its the only football game man, what else can I do. Play 2k5?
>>
File: 1489767459946.gif (1MB, 261x253px) Image search: [Google]
1489767459946.gif
1MB, 261x253px
>You can't draft Joe Mixon, he hit a woman!
Okay, who should we draft?
>Dalvin Cook!
And that's when I learned that hitting women is only a bad thing when there is video evidence
>>
>>74780706
play for an arena team lazy neet

>>74780653
The guy who scouted Teddy wrote his knees were small.
>>
File: you just know.png (490KB, 395x592px) Image search: [Google]
you just know.png
490KB, 395x592px
>>74780756
>>
>>74780756
>And that's when I learned that hitting women is only a bad thing when there is video evidence

That's because women are clinical liars and it's best to approach them as such.
>>
>>74780756
Joe Mixon is going undrafted and Cook is dropping to the second round, cap this
>>
>>74780791
I would love for My Eagles to take McCaffrey, but I worry that he ends up being the 10 touches per game type back, and that's incredibly hard to justify the 14th pick on him if that's the case
>>
>>74780015
They made the playoffs in spite of having a decimated defense and an offense that gave Stafford almost no time in the pocket. That's what made their season impressive, the fact that they won when they actually had the makings of a 1-15 season
>>
>>74780813
>Joe Mixon is going undrafted

Too much talent imo
>>
>>74780828
No, they got to the playoffs because they made lucky as fuck last minute plays against shitty teams.
>>
>>74780822
Eagles can have Dion Lewis back for Cox.
>>
>>74780828
i think thats his point

lions overachieved despite the flaws with their roster

Caldwell and Stafford deserves credit for getting the most out of that but chances are they are going to regress hard next season.

Only reason they were even in the mix for the division this year because it took rodgers 10 games to get out of his funk.
>>
>>74780887
Lions OL improved and they're getting Abdullah back.
>>
File: aminals.jpg (740KB, 1586x1575px) Image search: [Google]
aminals.jpg
740KB, 1586x1575px
>>74780763
yeah but small people dont just explode on contact do they? doesnt really matter when it comes to body proportions.

just takes very little pressure and bad angles to destroy you.
think about boxing. you can take a full force KO punch to the liver or shin when you see it coming, hell if youre aware your in a fight you can take the punch even if you dont see it coming.
but walking home from the store and some little kid sucker punches you with half that force and it could lay you out.
its best not to think about how frail people really are.
>people my age dying of blood clots in the middle of the night
and she lived WAYYYYY healthier than I did. shame cause the chick was a real QT who was super nice to everyone. no injury. no warning. just a development in the body you cant predict and became fatal out of the blue.
>>
>>74780834
La'el Collins went from a first round lock to undrafted solely because of a tenuous connection to a murder investigation that happened to occur around the draft. Same reason people won't touch Greg Hardy. There comes a point in the NFL that talent stops mattering as much.

Some team will still give him a shot, just not in the draft
>>
>>74780483
There was talks about restructuring Romos contract, and the front office is waiting until June 1st while seeing what develops and if talks get going. Take that what you will.
>>
>>74780963
tfw frail back at my age
>>
>>74780977
he absolutely will get drafted

none of his teammates or coaches said the kid was a problem in the locker room

Greg hardy was given a second chance and was a total cancer to the cowboys.

what he did wasn't even worse than tyreek hill.
>>
File: 14813850146726.jpg (280KB, 611x625px) Image search: [Google]
14813850146726.jpg
280KB, 611x625px
>>74780963
>yeah but small people dont just explode on contact

Wasn't even on contact, he dropped back and his knee allah ahkbar'd so hard they almost had to amputate the fucking thing.
>>
>>74781077
I still remember Tiki claiming that Greg Hardy would be worth the money and trouble
>>
File: 1489799462082.jpg (7KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
1489799462082.jpg
7KB, 256x256px
>>74781108
>tiki
>knowing anything

I still remember his meltdown after the cowboys lost in 2014
>>
>>74781108
Assuming Romo would have played that year.
>>
>>74781051
its scary man. wait till you hit 30. it takes me forever to heal now. tried playing basketball for the first time in a few years. just shook the entire game. people just juking around me, couldnt pivot or trust my ankles at all. couldnt shift my weight at all from my hips. nothing. if I ever become one of the softball guys that doesnt even run the bases anymore I'll just end it.
also wind chill. used to be able to go out in the rain and stormy weather with a t shirt. now when it gets breezy on a day with the sun out it just cuts me to the bone. forget about the lake without a jacket anymore.

>anyone still believe in the titans with mariota? I wish the jags would just liquidate and give their roster to the titans.
>>
File: IMG_20170319_183345.jpg (298KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170319_183345.jpg
298KB, 1200x1200px
>>
>>74781203
Boy, QB quality is dropping off.
>>
>>74781152
Got any caps of that "meltdown"?
>>
File: 1489343572082.jpg (64KB, 798x770px) Image search: [Google]
1489343572082.jpg
64KB, 798x770px
>>74781203
>goof
>>
>>74777315
>Buccaneers > Saints
Try again.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NFL_win%E2%80%93loss_records
>>
>>74781228
You were posting under a different trip because you were banned weren't you?
>>
>>74780883
Not even close to happening :)
>>
File: IMG_20170319_183940.jpg (313KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170319_183940.jpg
313KB, 1200x1200px
>>
>>74781225
Aside from Peyton Manning, when's the last time a true elite prospect actually turned to be a true elite QB? The best prospects bust like motherfuckers while the likes of Rodgers and Brees were never really considered absurdly elite can't miss picks. And Tom Brady was a 6th rounder who struggled to make the roster for fuck's sake.
>>
>>74777642
Being the best Eagles corner is like being the smartest retard in the world
>>
Reminder that the Cowboys will win Super Bowl 52, 54, 55, 57, and 60.
>>
>>74781286
No, I was still Tiki back in 2014. I do remember arguing about the call but I did say that wasn't the reason the Cowboys lost the game. Ultimately missed opportunities by the Cowboys and Greenbay capitalizing on the same types is what won them the game.
>>
File: laughinghard.png (139KB, 342x380px) Image search: [Google]
laughinghard.png
139KB, 342x380px
>>74781309
>unproven rookie better than 95% of the league
>>
>>74781321
Luck or Ryan have been the closest
>>
>>74781393
Luck has been hyped as the next GOAT and he's pretty mediocre. Ryan is fine, but he had like two elite seasons in his entire career, the rest is just average to above average.
>>
>>74780822
I don't want McCaffrey because I want us to go the way the Patriots did with running backs aka it doesn't matter
We have too many more people to pay than to worry about paying an rb
Our defense is stronk af but we are missing corners, corners that are good are expensive
Drafting a first round RB will be expensive if he does well compared to just cycling cheap and drafted guys across years
If we get an RB imo it's fournette or bust
Samaje Perrine would just be Terrell watson2.0

We need to somehow get Wentz to take a Tom Brady tier deal as well and sell it with a mantra of the team does well so no one is a star (kind of contradictory that cox is about to make like 20 mil a season in a few years tho)
When all the dead money is gone imo we are gonna need cash to keep our trenches strong
Hicks is going to have to get paid later
Alshon needs to get paid
We got lucky with Torrey Smith if he works out, 3 years locked at 5mil
It's great that ertz took a deal to delay his money, and when sproles retires next year we will have more money as well as less dead money from previous contracts like Daniel Bradford Riley cooper,
And then Peter's is gone soon
Tldr we will unfuck our cap and we don't need an rb because they don't deliver on value, QBs win games. Just have Wentz a good one line and a strong defense
>>
>>74781427
I wonder what Luck would be like if Ryan Grigson was halfway competent
>>
>>74781477
I want them to take BPA. If they feel that McCaffrey is BPA, take him. If they feel that Teez is, take him. Whoever is the best available, take him. exception is at quarterback. We have a GM who can use his vile jewish sorcery to work the cap in our favor, so I don't doubt it. Also, I can't believe you just said you'd rather have 5 years without a franchise runningback because it would cost money after the fact
>>
Even if this season is a bust Joke-lel and Marshawn Lunch will provide dank memes all year.
>>
>>74781321
define elite prospect

Rodgers was a first rounder who some felt should have gone higher even at the time he was drafted
>>
>>74781192
Cold weather is a bitch, keeping a heating blanket under the bed sheet helps prevent my disc from flaring up at night.

Mariota can be good if Sharpe continues to be great.

>>74781371
Wasn't referencing the dez catch, you went ballistic about something else for days.
>>
Whatever happened to Willie Parker? He was around for like 3 years then fell off the face of the earth?
>>
>>74781669
People thought Rodgers is a product of a stacked offense and valued Smith higher, which is why he ended up being the #1 pick.
>>
>>74781731
Kept getting hurt and lost his job to Mendenhall.
>>
>>74781427
Luck had one bad season and it's not like his team helps him.

Last year was a major improvement, didn't turn the ball over as much and really led the offense.
>>
Browns are gonna get Trub a dub and make the playoffs on the back of their ELITE O LINE. Myles Garrett will have 20 sacks. Not even biased.
>>
>>74781573
I mean, I just don't think McCaffrey or cook is our guy
McCaffrey because of size and potential use (I was big on his hype train when they reported him as 6-0 215 coming out of college) and cook because of injury and character problems
I wouldn't want to waste 14th on them because of the risk, when our spot at cornerback has been fucked for so long, on the other hand if we can get a trade back and get McCaffrey I'd somewhat be fine with it, I just don't see him as a bellcow back like Elliot
Fournette to me looks like the real deal, big physical and fast
He does have good sorcery for cap but im worried about getting it down permanently so we have no problems
Right now we have no money to sign any draft picks especially after signing foles, so it is guaranteed he will have to get rid of kelce or Kendricks by trade some time around draft day, ertz already got 100% of his 2017 salary converted into roster bonus distributed across his other years to make room for files
>>
>>74781733
Rodgers was also perceived to be arrogant and difficult to coach, unlike Alex Smith. Otherwise Rodgers would've been the #1 overall pick.
>>
>>74781203
RG3 is a fucking tragedy. I think if he'd been drafted by an organization less stupid and twisted than the Redskins, he could have turned into a pretty good QB.
>>
>>74781754
Luck isn't total shit or anything, he's just *okay*. He's not the kind of QB that will make your jaw drop. You see Brees put up videogame numbers, Rodgers making insane throws, Brady winning a ring after ring, Luck has none of that awe-inspiring element.
>>
File: cal offense.jpg (74KB, 540x760px) Image search: [Google]
cal offense.jpg
74KB, 540x760px
>>74781733
>newfags don't remember
>>
>>74781780
Why do people ALWAYS blame the organization and never the QB? It's something I never understood.
>>
>>74781853
good boy dindu nuffin etc
>>
>>74781853
the redskins aren't an organization that gets the benefit of the doubt because of how dysfunctional they are.

>>74781780
reminder shanny did NOTHING wrong with rg3

he put him in the only offense he'd be effective in, it's not his fault rg3 is made of glass and can't function as a pocket passer.
>>
>>74781897
I saw that shit with RG3 and Manziel at the very least and people blaming the Redskins and the Browns for "ruining" the QB instead of admitting the QB was just trash to start with and the only bad choice the team has done was drafting him.
>>
>>74781780
RG3 isn't totally blameless for his own bust status but Shanahan fucking ruined him by playing him too quickly after he tore his ACL eight months earlier. He clearly wasn't ready to come back.

Fuck the skins for ruining such a tremendous talent
>>
>>74781829
it would be poetic if Lynch unretired for the Packers and they beat Seattle
>>
>>74781853
Some organizations are that bad.

>>74781798
Thats true, but I don't think we'll get another Manning tier QB in a while unless Wentz goes apeshit and puts up big stats this season, though he wasn't an elite prospect.
>>
>>74781763
>Fournette to me looks like the real deal, big physical and fast
after watching him at LSU, he tends to get lower leg injuries and was somewhat of a FB babby
>>
>>74781969
Didn't RG3 dislocate his ankle after? he was kinda glass everywhere.
>>
>>74781993
No it wouldn't.
>>
>>74782040
Rehabbing from an injury is partially mental and it didn't seem like RG3 ever really truly recovered from the ACL tear. The ankle dislocation just seems to be another domino in the line. It's weird that Shanahan doesn't get more blame for what happened to him. Putting him into the wild card game against the Hawks that he got badly hurt in was already considered an unwise move and it was proven correct, and not only did Shanahan not admit wrongdoing for the situation, he doubled down on it by starting him week 1 the next year, very plainly before he was ready.
>>
>>74781969
RG3 is completely to blame for his bust status. He was always a guy with a strong arm, fast legs, bones made of glass and IQ of a stationary bike. The fucker couldn't progress reads to save his life, basically you had two choices with him: either get him freedom to run on every other play which would result in an injury, or force him to stay a pocket QB which would result in him playing like shit since he just doesn't have the skillset for it. He would be a bust either way.

>>74782015
>>74781763
Zeke Elliott was and still is the real deal. I'm not a Cowboyfag but I am baffled when casuals completely marginalize his superior skills just because he has a great OL.
>>
>>74782085
Lacy left GB, Wilson was a Wisconsin QB
Lynch and Rodgers are both west-coastfags...
dont think about it too much : /
>>
>>74782160
Bell and DJ are the real deal
Elliot is great, not elite
>>
So, does Heath Evans have a hateboner for the Eagles?
>>
Did Aaron Rodgers really do a gay?
>>
>>74782235
always has
>>
>>74782235
Litera'y whom?
>>
>>74782271
cuck on the NFL Network who basically just said that Alshon had an ideal quarterback situation in Chicago, and he's unsure of whether or not Wentz and him can click
>>
>>74782138
While I agree Shanahan ruined his career

>>74782160 is also correct, RG3 couldn't run an offrnse from the pocket. Redskins tried this with his ACL and it didn't work out.
>>
>>74782235
he has a hate boner for every team thats not the patriots, texans, or saints

Fuck that guy though, hes a shitty fullback who acts like he wasnt just riding the coat tails of the patriots.
>>
>>74782217
Elliott is the best back since Peterson and potentially even better than him. Guy literally had almost 1000 yards AFTER CONTACT, he would be an elite player on any team in the league. The most important traits of a RB are speed, vision, strength and durability, with the additional skills like pass catching and pass blocking, Elliott excells in all of that, he's basically a faster, meaner version of Emmitt Smith.
>>
>>74782235
almost as bad as Bruschi's love gape for the Pats
>>
>>74782336
at least Bruschi was good though, evans is a literally fucking who
>>
File: heather-saints.jpg (193KB, 400x430px) Image search: [Google]
heather-saints.jpg
193KB, 400x430px
>>74782311
It's actually kind of interesting how both Saints players and Saints fans absolutely loathed the Eagles, it has kind of died down these past couple of seasons but when the Saints were still contenders it was nothing short of pure visceral hatred.
>>
>>74782336
>contribute to win 3 superbowls and love your team
>bad thing
>>
File: 1475946237497.jpg (11KB, 207x200px) Image search: [Google]
1475946237497.jpg
11KB, 207x200px
>>74782299
Alshon turned down bigger money deals because he was enamoured with Wentz and then took an eagles friendly deal who didn't wanna get burned on a huge contract to a big free agent player
He was already being buddies with Wentz texting each other and talking on Twitter and shit
Wentz has a cannon and he is accurate as fuck
The only thing that can go wrong is Alshon snorts more Adderall or he isn't enough to free up other passing targets
Which he is because he got about 1k yards last year in Chicago
The eagles also have the WR coach that drafted alshon and was with him for his 2 best years
>>
File: 1480281592086.gif (565KB, 367x265px) Image search: [Google]
1480281592086.gif
565KB, 367x265px
If post ends in repeating digits Seahawks win da Owl this year

Last number of post number is how many losses they will have.
>>
>>74777910
by sitting on his ass at home for the year
he'll make $6 million from the Jets

Belichick won't do better than vet minimum if they are actually thinking of getting him
>>
>>74782319
How has he fared against good d lines?
>>
>>74782481
lol 18-1

>>74782468
Alshon took the deal because hes injury prone, Wentz is a good QB for his stats and the Eagles couldn't afford more until 2018.
>>
>>74779766
RUTGERS PRO DAY
>>
>>74782468
wentz is not accurate as fuck

A lot of his passes sailed last year. Maybe working on his mechanics will help.
>>
>>74777910
First of all saints would be too stupid to give up 1st for Butler
Also bill wouldn't want revis's bum ass
No respect or love for the game anymore,
No competitive fire, he was blaming his incident or him playing like shit on the Jets or some shit, I recall him saying something about "it depends if the Jets want to deal my situation with class or not"
Like nigga what, the Jets are somehow classless for paying you all this money
honestly he might be in depression
>>
File: 1489728866071.jpg (53KB, 294x361px) Image search: [Google]
1489728866071.jpg
53KB, 294x361px
>>74777910
>cuck the Jets for a 2nd time stealing Revis to play safety and ring chase
>>
when is peyton gonna become an OC already
>>
>>74782528
He played pretty well except that first Giants game where he was just horrible.
>>
>>74782598
I would love if revis signs somewhere, it clears up more cap space
>>
File: 1290536336878.png (92KB, 209x233px) Image search: [Google]
1290536336878.png
92KB, 209x233px
>Great. Your name?
>Adrian Peterson
>Wait a minute. You're not...
>Yea

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HLgYekFcl18
>>
>>74782645
For a superstar millionaire athlete he is dressed like every random crackhead. I know what he looks like but I'm not surprised there are people who can't tell one bald nigga apart from another.
>>
File: 1489728804122.png (156KB, 390x444px) Image search: [Google]
1489728804122.png
156KB, 390x444px
>>74782608
correction, 3rd time. We stole hightower back at 20mil less.

>>74782609
OC for garoppolo
>>
File: emoji pepe.jpg (141KB, 680x680px) Image search: [Google]
emoji pepe.jpg
141KB, 680x680px
Tiki is a fucking god.

This dude is half the posts in this thread and has all of /nfl/ tethered on a string, waiting for him to post any second.
>>
Can someone please post some evidence of the Vikings being better than the Lions
>>
>>74782235
That roided fat fuck hates the Lions too with all his passion

He's fucking useless on NFLN
>>
Tiki pls come back
>>
>>74782694
Whatever you say tiki
I'm stealing that pic tho
>>
File: 1434536594096.jpg (46KB, 569x802px) Image search: [Google]
1434536594096.jpg
46KB, 569x802px
>>74782694
>>74782723
>>
File: gizelle.jpg (62KB, 550x725px) Image search: [Google]
gizelle.jpg
62KB, 550x725px
>>74782693
im sorry but the patriots are the true cuckold team since their qb lets black guys fuck his wife
>>
>>74780887
Stafford's improvement is largely because he started to work out again and actually studied game tape and plays whereas before he coasted off talent and Megatron. When Megatron retired, Stafford made a conscious effort to improve his play and it showed. Now that Quinn has bolstered his offensive line and is working on the defense, you should expect the Lions to actually become more competitive, not less.
>>
>>74782693
...hightower was drafted by the patriots you casual
>>
>>74782785
Staffords play improved with Jim Bob Cooter (:

He'll be ELITE this season, cap it.

>>74782824
>stole hightower back

learn to read.
>>
>>74782710
Nobody likes the Lions.
>>
>>74782849
stole him back from what?

he used the jets as contract leverage with the pats. he was never going to sign with a 5-11 team.
>>
>>74782859
t. Bobby Layne
>>
>>74782913
It was reported Jets had him for $20 more. Either way we cucked them.
>>
>>74782934
Who?
>>
>>74782964
cucked them from what?

hes your own player and you paid him market value.

geez you have 5 rings....this is kinda sad that you feel so threatened by a team that hasn't won shit since the moon landing.
>>
>>74782994
Ultimate Chad QB
>>
>>74783020
>cucked them from what?

A great defensive player in free agency.. sigh.
>>
File: 1448743439305.jpg (329KB, 768x468px) Image search: [Google]
1448743439305.jpg
329KB, 768x468px
Tom Brady
>>
File: sad spider-man.jpg (233KB, 580x800px) Image search: [Google]
sad spider-man.jpg
233KB, 580x800px
>>74783126
his SB jersey is STILL missing
>>
>>74783177
It's in goodells basement
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-03-19-11-16-03.png (585KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-03-19-11-16-03.png
585KB, 720x1280px
>>74779766
No need for picks when we got brandin cooks
>>
>>74780706
NFL BLITZ
>>
File: jej.jpg (74KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
jej.jpg
74KB, 300x250px
>>74780258
http://www.northwesternflipside.com/2011/11/23/northwestern-unveils-new-meme-studies-department/
>>
>>74783928
finally, pottery majors can laugh at someone else's degree
>>
>>74783928
>For your final, you must create a dank meme.
>>
>>74783928
>Linsenmeier revealed several of the courses offered by the new Department of Internet Memeology, which included “Introduction to Redditology,” “History of the Internet: IRC, /b/, and Beyond,” and a 300-level course in “The Sociology of Rage Comics.”

Jesus christ what timeline is this even?
>>
File: brady.png (825KB, 907x528px) Image search: [Google]
brady.png
825KB, 907x528px
>>74782770

>retarded a/sp/ie memes are literally the only ammo left for brady haters

based as fuck sempai
>>
>>74784060

the best timeline anon

the credibility of academia is diminishing every year. it's only a matter of time before the whole edifice comes crashing down
>>
>>74783928
>You now realize the CIA is filled with redditors whose meme game is so far below ours that we had no idea we were in memetic warfare with them for years now
>>
>>74784108
Oh don't get me wrong, I HATE Brady and the Patriots for Super Bowl XXXIX, but everything about that organization is excellence Incarnate since 2001
>>
>>74784118
Tfw I have a celing on my income until I get a four year business and finance degree from one of these institutions
>>
Who will be the next big QB to retire?

I think Big Ben followed by Brees.
>>
>>74780706
Well, there's always emulation, you can emulate classics like Tecmo, NFL Blitz and others

Plus Tecmo hacks are pretty fun, the 2017 Rom just came out
>>
>>74784158
palmer
>>
>>74781829
>you now remember Rhett Bomar and Adrian Peterson in the Oklahoma recruiting coup
>>
Love me some Tecmo
>>
>>74784108
never said the pats werent winners, but their fans are fake and there qb is a cuckold.
>>
What's more likely, him getting hurt playing or busted with drugs on the strip?
>>
>>74784469
The entire Oakland Raiders roster
>>
File: bradys day off.png (980KB, 636x634px) Image search: [Google]
bradys day off.png
980KB, 636x634px
>>74784387

>there [sic] qb is a cuckold.

what actual evidence do you have of this apart from an old photoshoot with a gay male model?

do any of Brady's kids look negroid to you?
>>
>>74784484
I really hope they move. I have a feeling it's gonna be bad.
>>
>>74784523
I don't like Vegas much but nothing can be worse than Oakland.
>>
File: Untitled.png (48KB, 678x325px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
48KB, 678x325px
:(
>>
>>74784690
F
>>
>>74784690
Damn
>>
>>74784690
first the Spongebob creator

now this

ALS sucks
>>
Will New England repeat?

They had a year skip between their last repeat too
>>
>>74784774
Yes
>>
>>74784769
And Lance Briggs, even though it wasn't ALS
>>
File: seven.png (283KB, 1280x710px) Image search: [Google]
seven.png
283KB, 1280x710px
>>74784774
>When people ask how many rings Brady will win
>>
>>74784827
why are you a tranny you faggot
>>
File: 1489821980087.jpg (31KB, 153x317px) Image search: [Google]
1489821980087.jpg
31KB, 153x317px
>>74784867
w-who told you

>>74784858
3peat?
>>
>>74784903
I think so, although I'm secretly hoping that they can go 19-0, thereby avenging 18-1
>>
>>74784903
>Pats fan
>tranny
WHY the fuck does every Pats fan turn out to be a tranny, a faggot, a low IQ retard (looking at you Mayo) or some other type of degenerate? I don't even hate the Patriots as a team but the fanbase is the biggest cancer in all of sports.
>>
>>74784948
>but the fanbase is the biggest cancer in all of sports.
>not seahawks fans of the last 5 years
>>
>>74784948

Nah man thats the Cowboys fanbase

>Think they are a contender and relevant even when their team is garbage since the late 90s
>Literally going to trade a decent QB for a meme rookie who will slump hard
>>
>>74784948
We're an open minded fanbase (=

>>74784929
If we beat the giants in the owl at 19-0 would it mean more for brady or Belichick?
>>
>>74785027
I'd say Brady. They're both GOATs, but Belichick is more of a GOAT than Brady due to the salary cap era, and the overall advancing strategy of the game. West Coast offense, etc.
>>
>>74785087
I agree. but it could hurt belichicks legacy too, only beating the Giants without Coughlin in his way
>>
>>74782770

Never understood where this meme comes from. The nigras in those photos with Giselle are all out and proud homosexs and Brady's wife literally helps him raise the child he had with another woman.
>>
>>74785087
>Brady without Belichick
A chubby backup at Michigan who falls to the 6th round of the draft

>Belichick without Brady
2 time Superbowl champion as a defensive coordinator of one of the best defense units ever and the last coach to win a playoff game with the Cleveland Browns.

Belichick is a household name even without Brady. Brady is a complete nobody without Belichick.
>>
>>74784999
this. at least Pats fans aren't prudes
>>
>>74784999
I'm not a Cowcuck but honestly what's so bad about getting rid of Romo who is 38 at this point and just an injury waiting to happen? He would last for the next year or two at the absolute maximum.
>>
>>74785142
the haters will find any reason to take a shit on even a 19-0 season by the Pats. Accusations of cheating, easy schedule, more cheating, Belichick black magic, ____ babby(s), and even more cheating, everyone's favorite. you just have to plow on and be even more smug if and when it happens.
>>
Has there ever been a time when /sp/ actually liked a successful team?
>>
>>74785269
Brady won in the orangeb owl tho

>>74785396
When w2w schedules release cap all "pats 10-6 hard schedule x team in AFC has a shot" posts for when haters claim we had an easy schedule.
>>
File: navy happy.png (144KB, 307x404px) Image search: [Google]
navy happy.png
144KB, 307x404px
>when you know the jets are gonna be shit next year but they will finally get a franchise qb out of it
>>
>>74785435
>>74785435
Day 1 aka >18-1
>>
>>74779879
I don't mind Nantz/Simms but Buck/Aikman need to be shot into the sun. Their blatant hyping of Green Bay and Aaron Rodgers is sickening.
>>
>>74785540
>laughing at someone means you like him
>>
>>74785549
/sp/ liked the Giants because they successfully beat the Patriots
>>
File: 1489908548730.png (7KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1489908548730.png
7KB, 300x300px
>>74785543
>Rich and Mayock will never call NFL games together
>>
>>74785598
Harlan and Collinsworth would be cool imo
>>
>>74785598
I fucking hate that faggot Mayock so much.
>>
even though last season was mostly shit, I still miss football

the draft can't come soon enough
>>
>patriot fans: feel bad for us!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

these fucking victim complexes hahahahahahah
>>
>>74785700
I always miss football -- until I don't.

But, seriously, I want football NOW!
>>
>>74784690

I bought his jersey a few weeks ago.

Did I accidentally heem him?
>>
File: get a load of this guy.png (91KB, 636x484px) Image search: [Google]
get a load of this guy.png
91KB, 636x484px
>>74785726
making shit up: the post
>>
File: FB_IMG_1461906112794.jpg (77KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1461906112794.jpg
77KB, 720x720px
So, which were good, which were busts
>>
>>74785962

Robert Nkemdiche isn't looking good. The Bengals had the only 1st round player to never step on the field this season, so by default William Jackson is a bust until otherwise noted. Shame about Josh Doctson though.
>>
>>74785962
Bosa has looked good so far from what I've seen
>>
>>74785962
Hargreaves had an excellent rookie campaign, sky is the limit desu
>>
QB
Nyg Phi dal was
RB
Dal phi was nyg
Wr
Nyg dal phi was
Oline
Dal phi was nyg
Tes
Was phi dal nyg
Dline
Phi nyg was Dal
Lbs
Was phi dal bug
Cb
Nyg was phi dal
S
Phi nyg was Dal
>>
>>74786134
Nah, he's been a bigger bust than Ryan Leaf.
>>
Old gay's grandpa died lmao
>>
File: umi[1].jpg (192KB, 1000x600px) Image search: [Google]
umi[1].jpg
192KB, 1000x600px
>>74785962
Karl Joseph was a good pick. Next season Joseph and Obi Melfonwu will become the next great S duo
>>
>>74786314
no one cares, keep it in the discord
>>
File: 11165475621.png (317KB, 640x636px) Image search: [Google]
11165475621.png
317KB, 640x636px
>>74785962
Decker is good, hopefully he continues to grow and improve
>>
>>74785962
>tfw too good to have a first round pick
>>
File: favre.jpg (6KB, 224x224px) Image search: [Google]
favre.jpg
6KB, 224x224px
>>74786371
>2 years in a row
>>
>>74785962
>Browns could've had Carson Wentz
>Traded back
>Browns could've had Jack Conklin
>Traded back
>Browns could've had Keanu Neal, instead took Corey Coleman
>>
File: 1483419556280.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1483419556280.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>>74785962
I think Wentz will be legit.
>>
>>74786401
the browns fired a bunch of scouts for telling them that wentz was a better prospect than goff
>>
>>74786217
a couple questions, from an Eagles fan
>How are the Eagles #2 at RB?
>How is Washington's TE corps better than Phillys?
>>
File: Bill.jpg (90KB, 666x800px) Image search: [Google]
Bill.jpg
90KB, 666x800px
>>74786258
I'll give you a conditional 7th rounder for him
>>
>>74786353
*Melifonwu
>>
File: 1472493015194.png (11KB, 321x322px) Image search: [Google]
1472493015194.png
11KB, 321x322px
>>74786413
I think so too
>>
>>74786478
Does it become a sixth if Bosa wins defensive player of the year?
>>
>>74786401

Coleman doesn't look bad. Looked like he could be a WR1 but the hand injury kind of fucked things up for his season and then Pryor got hot.
>>
>>74786478
2 8th rounders or I'm out.
>>
File: 20151013-6-rice.jpg (245KB, 1280x1592px) Image search: [Google]
20151013-6-rice.jpg
245KB, 1280x1592px
>>74786510
I like you, Raiderbro. Then again, I always had a soft spot for the Raiders after I learned that the bar my dad frequented in his drinking days was ran by a former Oakland Raider lineman(from the AFL days). Guy was as nice as can be and basically cemented the Raiders as my offical AFC Bro team
>>
>>74785962
>Goff
Shit
>2-6
Great
>Buckner
?
>8-14
Great
>Coleman
Good in limited snaps
>16-18
Great
>Lawson
F.
>Lee
Average
>21-23
Seriously kill yourself
>Jackson
F.
>Burns
I don't rate the Steelers D
>26-31
Seriously just pull the trigger already
>>
>>74786566
Well let's hope Wentz takes the next step this season. Except when the Raiders play them, then I hope Wentz throws 7 INTs
>>
File: foledawg.jpg (147KB, 1217x817px) Image search: [Google]
foledawg.jpg
147KB, 1217x817px
>>74786847
i'm sensing a grudge
>>
File: 1484081731506.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1484081731506.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>>74786847
>He wants Revenge for Foles
>>
>>74786876
I always wonder what would've been had he not been Traded for Bradford. I still believe the Rams killed him
>>
>>74786876
Delete this
>>
FUCK INDY
>>
>>74786876
Your boyfriend misses you
>>
File: ???.png (368KB, 560x657px) Image search: [Google]
???.png
368KB, 560x657px
>>74787322
who?
>>
>>74787356
oldbay
>>
>>74785962
Clark is still a bit of a project but was still 20 last season so it's way too early to say
>>
>>74787356
beb
>>
File: 1487642104509.jpg (354KB, 1280x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1487642104509.jpg
354KB, 1280x1024px
>>74787356
>who?

slut!
>>
File: jaypout1_JPG.jpg (40KB, 300x363px) Image search: [Google]
jaypout1_JPG.jpg
40KB, 300x363px
>>74787356
>who?

Can't remember which one?
>>
>>74782235
He has every team not saints , patriots and Rodgers

Called the drafting of Kevin white a great pick while slamming amari

After that I ignored him ever since
>>
File: this is modern war.jpg (153KB, 650x400px) Image search: [Google]
this is modern war.jpg
153KB, 650x400px
>>74787216
>>
>>74780756
Who /itdoesntmatterbecauseraidersdontsignplayersthathitwomenbecauseofRayGuy/ here
>>
File: p 12.png (634KB, 919x737px) Image search: [Google]
p 12.png
634KB, 919x737px
>>74787513
>>74787529
hey
>>
>>74786897
Hes on the chiefs iirc
>>
So what's the latest on Butler?

Is a trade likely?

Would the Pats get the #11 pick?
>>
>>74787799
Bill still being a jew
>>
File: i.jpg (47KB, 1006x402px) Image search: [Google]
i.jpg
47KB, 1006x402px
>tfw i'm not even mad about how we handled Free Agency

They're gonna fuck the draft up aren't they?
>>
>>74776986

so dwight clark has ALS. is anyone pretending that it isnt directly related to playing in the NFL?

when will this piece of shit league fold? it must realize it's literrally killing thousands of people. really makes me sick
>>
>>74786384
But >we drafted Brandin Cooks with our first round pick. He's only 23.
>>
>Spike Lee calls out teams for not signing free agent Colin Kaepernick
>>
>>74788387
Who the fuck is Spike Lee
>>
>>74784690
FUCK
>>
File: Punished_Jags_Guy.jpg (75KB, 600x592px) Image search: [Google]
Punished_Jags_Guy.jpg
75KB, 600x592px
>>74788077

How many people do you think get murdered over rigging and gambling of futbol in the third world? Bet you didn't think of that dummy.
>>
who's gonna be on hard knocks this year lads? I'm hoping for the niners or bears. a bigger team that is completely in the basement.

>tfw gotten so fat in the last half a year that my 32x32's dont fit and I've had to go up in size. how the fuck do people work out without music?

still havent seen any of Grudens QB camp this year either. anyone see them last year? paxton lynch is clinically retarded and thinks he is a black person. cant wait to see that nigger burn out of the league.
>>
>>74787799
Is Butler even that good? Honestly, I feel like if the Saints grab him he will turn out to be mediocre just like many other bad free agency pickups they've had in the past. I mean honestly, he's not a terrible corner, but he's far from the best in the league. I hope they don't overpay him.
>>
>>74787799
>Would the Pats get the #11 pick?
No the Saints have told Bill to fuck off already if its the 11th pick.

Honestly he's not even that great. Dude's a top 15 CB. Although Gilmore's worse god only knows why Bill gave him that contract.
>>
>tfw the packers will probably make the playofss for the 9th season in a row
feels okay man
life could be worse
I could be a cowboys fan
>>
File: BTFO.jpg (30KB, 600x444px) Image search: [Google]
BTFO.jpg
30KB, 600x444px
FINALLY FOUND A GOOD VERSION OF THIS VIDEO, REJOICE RAIDERS FANS

https://youtu.be/5NmPo9GgGO0
>>
>>74786258
>tfw I just remembered the Bosa is a bust spammer from last offseason
>>
>>74784690
literally who
>>
>>74788762
I'm not even a Raidniggers fan and this brings me joy.
>>
>>74787799
If the Saints sign him to an offer sheet and the Pats don't match it then they get the 11th pick.

I believe they will work out a trade for the 32nd instead.

RFA and trades have a set of rules about when you can discuss trades that BB is not going to even come close to breaking.
>>
>>74788765
Bustin makes me feel good
>>
>>74788762
I remember watching this live because it was the first time in years that raiders games were shown in vegas(we got san diego from 2003 onward)
>>
>>74788914
Oh the fucking irony
>>
>>74788646
People forget that last year was basically butler's second year. He has all pro talent and a massive clutch factor that put him on the precipice of becoming an elite corner. All in all, I'd like him to stay with the pats, but would also enjoy seeing him succeed on another team since he is a hero. Hard worker, hard hitter, I can't fault a guy who came out of nowhere for wanting top dollar.
>>
Who is the bigger joke at this point, Goff or Hackenberg?
>>
>>74789154
>Goff or literally who
he's had one year ffs
>>
>>74788762
I got this game live in Anchorage. It was beautiful.

2010 was the best year in the 14 year slump.
>>
>>74788923
raiders have always been popular here definitely in the top two imo but for whatever reason we ended up getting these charger games no one wanted and NFL viewership went down for a while iirc

personally I hope the raiders stay in california but if we get them then I know we'll fill in seats
>>
>>74789157
>a pile of shit will magically turn into a cake over time
>>
>>74789157
goff showed no improvement over the games

he constantly put the team and himself in terrible situations

his best game against the fins was just him throwing low short yard passes and hoping the miami d didn't pick him
>>
>>74789372

that's what Darwinists actually believe
>>
>>74789157
Don't you know how shit works on /NFL/ by now? If you are a top pick rookie (or any player for that matter) who starts and you have a bad game, you're a bust. Plain and simple. You have to play lights out every game and lead your team to the Owl. If you don't? Bust.
>>
>>74785435

The Spurs, when they beat LeBron in the Finals.
>>
File: 1489709936722.gif (1019KB, 175x131px) Image search: [Google]
1489709936722.gif
1019KB, 175x131px
>>74777008
>cowboys above Packers in a league which has the Packers
>>
>>74786401
Coleman played well before the hand injury. After he came back Pryor became the key target. He will need to prove this year that he can be a #1. He will be given the opportunity. He showed good separation from DBs and the ability to get open (all 3 QBs began heavily targeting Pryor by this point). There were several times once he had returned that he was open or in single coverage but the ball was forced to Pryor. I tack that up to inexperience by Kessler, but also the only option he looked for when in trouble (which was 90% of the time).
>>
>>74778566
>Jason Witten is a first ballot HOFer

Wew
>>
File: Cowboys defence.jpg (138KB, 1024x538px) Image search: [Google]
Cowboys defence.jpg
138KB, 1024x538px
>>74779105
>Jeff Heath played well when he got more play time and will be taking over Wilcox spot

Ah yes, Jeff Heath playing more will surely be a boon for the defence
>>
>>74787790
He resigned with the Eagles, who now have 20 trillion invested in backup QBs
>>
File: 1483861003170.jpg (27KB, 288x288px) Image search: [Google]
1483861003170.jpg
27KB, 288x288px
>>74788762
>for a fleeting moment Darren McFadden was truly elite
Watching this game live was absolutely orgasmic
>>
>secondary should be better
>DEs should be better
>elite LBs
>DTs should improve
Is there any stopping the Panthers defense next season?
>>
>>74789833
>secondary should be better
>doesn't get better
>newton still ooga booga bix nood dindu instead of a consistent QB
>>
>>74789929
I mean, the offense will still be an inconsistent mess, no arguments there
but the rookies have experience now
>>
>>74786401
Wentz is literal trash.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170320-062738~01.png (1MB, 1440x1350px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170320-062738~01.png
1MB, 1440x1350px
Act of war imo. Trump retaliation when?
>>
>>74789980
Your moms maiden name is Wentz? Nice.
>>
>>74790245
>>>/reddit/
>>
>>74790219
Why the fuck is the FBI even using resources on finding it? Memes aside
>>
>>74790260
Memes aside, I wouldn't be surprised if they found it amongst a bunch of other stolen stuff like art or collectibles.
>>
>>74790272
Good point
>>
>>74790260
cos it's worth 500,000 dollar
>>
i hate niggers
>>
>>74790338
wow racist. reported
>>
>>74790344
>announcing a report
reported t b h
>>
>>74790355
>bypassing desu filter
reported tbqhwy
>>
>>74790362

>Reporting for something that isn't against the rules

reported desu
>>
>>74788826

The guy who made The Catch for Montana's 49ers in a must win playoff game
>>
File: Screenshot_20170320-072705~01.png (591KB, 1440x1472px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170320-072705~01.png
591KB, 1440x1472px
Hahaha holy shit
>>
>>74790525
FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS THE MEDIA WOULD NEVER DO WRONG
>>
>>74788826
literally kill your self
>>
>>74790525
Oh wow, it has to be a jew.
>>
>>74776986
>thinks chiseled is the average new england fan
>go to 0:46 on the video for the average new england fan
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gdIiCEWk4HE
>>
File: Aaron-Rodgers-Gay.jpg (30KB, 620x400px) Image search: [Google]
Aaron-Rodgers-Gay.jpg
30KB, 620x400px
>>74779183
>all of the nfc west and bird teams
wew
>>
We will never see Adrian Peterson, Jamaal Charles, Jay Cutler, or Darrelle Revis play a down in the NFL again
>>
File: 1489919227959.jpg (53KB, 426x426px) Image search: [Google]
1489919227959.jpg
53KB, 426x426px
>>74788762
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8xOel4BLAYM
>loses to the rams
>not lose but get blown out 52-0
>with """based""" carr
im not even a broncos chargers or chiefs fan but this was fun to see
>>
>>74790662
Rasms only highlight since 2002
>>
It was a Mexican reporter who stole the jersey. That wall just got 10 feet higher.
>>
File: 14776184173394.png (584KB, 611x463px) Image search: [Google]
14776184173394.png
584KB, 611x463px
>>74790662
>this one rasm fan inexplicitly obsessed with fucking raidniggers of all teams
>>
File: spike and colin.png (833KB, 931x604px) Image search: [Google]
spike and colin.png
833KB, 931x604px
Makes you think
>>
File: 14749522884112.jpg (8KB, 149x163px) Image search: [Google]
14749522884112.jpg
8KB, 149x163px
>>74790779
>capitalizing every word
>>
>>74789154
desu we didnt give up nearly as much for Hack as the rams did for goof
>>
>>74790779
Chase Daniel will start for the Jets
>>
>>74790779

makes me think Spike Lee ruined the mycareer mode in nba2k16

what the fuck is Frequency Vibrations you cunt
>>
>>74790842
LIVIN' DA DREAM
>>
>>74790525
Mr. Brady, I'm FBI
>>
>>74790779
>what crime did he commit?

The crime of being bad for business.
>>
>>74790779
>Cause he's trash
first post best post
>>
>>74790798
He has to compensate somehow
>>
>>74790588

>>74790691
>>
>some spic actually came up with an elaborate scheme just to have another man's sweaty jersey
>>
So here’s actually what happened. The FBI and the NFL security, along with Patriots security and the Houston PD, they actually went through all this video to try and track somebody down, and they zeroed in on somebody, a person of interest.

That person of interest, from what I’m told, is an international member of the media. I don’t believe he’s actually a member of the media, but he was posing as a member of the international media. Got credentialed, it’s been going on for quite some time.

And he actually, from what I’m told, they have him going into the locker room right behind Bill Belichick as if he’s with the team. Goes in there, loiters around a little while and is seen leaving the locker room – this is the video they’re trying to look at right now – seen leaving a little bit later with something under his arm.

He goes in without anything under his arm, just your normal media backpack, comes out later with the backpack plus something under his arm. They’ve all zeroed in now, and from what I understand, Houston PD just put out that they were found down in Mexico and had to deal with authorities there to get them back on American soil. They had to authenticate them, make sure these were actually Tom Brady’s jerseys, and in fact they were. From what I understand, they will be returned to the Patriots and Brady some time this week.”

Glazer also revealed that the Denver Broncos suspect the same thief took Von Miller’s helmet following Super Bowl 50.
>>
link

http://www.foxsports.com/nfl/story/jay-glazer-explains-how-tom-bradys-super-bowl-jersey-was-stolen-032017
>>
>>74791296

I read somewhere that the thing's valued at 500,000 dollars, which buys you a whole lotta chalupas
>>
File: 1475984421832.png (116KB, 486x405px) Image search: [Google]
1475984421832.png
116KB, 486x405px
THE WALL JUST GOT TEN FEET HIGHER

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/18958516/tom-brady-stolen-super-bowl-jersey-found-possession-international-media-member
>>
>Report: Competition committee expected to propose ban on leaping over line to try to block kicks
literally the no fun league what garbage
>>
>>74791421
That's literally the only way to block kicks. Fucking NFLPA
>>
If Lynch really wanted to play for the Raiders, why wouldn't he just unretire and then hold out against Seattle? Putting pressure on the Seahawks' cap is the only way he's getting cut.
>>
>>74791421
And thus the NFL continues it's war on special teams
>>
>Every "A Football Life" episode
>HE WAS JUST HAVING FUN I WASN'T ARROGANT I'M A GREAT GUY
>>
>>74791421
>reeee let them have their free points
yea cuz its not like a gorillion games last season were decided by 3 points or less. what cucks
>>
>>74791443
Maybe he wants to make his release and relocation an easy process by not strong arming the team that he helped give a title to? Only thing I can think of assuming his willingness to play isn't in question
>>
>>74791421
>move kicks back to make them harder
>then ban blocking kicks
what's the point?
>>
File: cab.jpg (30KB, 508x512px) Image search: [Google]
cab.jpg
30KB, 508x512px
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2017/03/20/rex-ryan-likely-will-be-working-for-free-at-espn/
>he does it for free
>>
Why is my team so terrible, anon?
>>
>>74791676

which of the 31 teams not named the Pats is it
>>
>>74791308
Movie when?
>>
kirk cousins
>>
>>74791722
thats actually the plot of ocean's 14
>>
>>74791676
Because you aren't on it.
>>
>>74791738

more like Rio Grande's 14
>>
>>74791756
awww :3
>>
>I am told by a source that free-agent LB Mantei Te'o is close to a deal with the Saints, could sign Tuesday.
>>
>>74790720
they're salty about being the least popular team in california

I swear people here don't even remember they had a football team and the saddest part of them all he brings up carr's rookie game against the rams
>>
butler contract written
>>
>>74791811
feels like the saints are gearing up for one last postseason run what with all these defensive signings
>>
>>74791811
>>74791826
>>74791835
This makes me believe that the Saints are going to give up the 11 pick plus for Butler.
>>
>>74791858
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2017/03/20/report-contract-parameters-mostly-in-place-for-saints-malcolm-butler/
>>
>>74791835
i cant wait for the draft reee
whats gonna happen!?!???
>>
>>74791869

> Pats getting an 11th overall in addition to the rest of the haul they've dragged in this offseason

REEEEEEE
>>
>>74791858
I really don't think so. The Butler-Saints agreement had to come before the trade talk anyway. And so far there has been no indication that they'd be willing to give up #11.

And with recent dearth of early round picks in New England (0 1st rounders and 1 2nd rounder in 2016 and 2017 put together) and the supposed depth of this class, I think Pats would be inclined to take #42, #76 + a late round swap
>>
>>74791835
>Saints signing a high profile defensive back to "fix" their secondary

I've seen this movie before
>>
Saints won't give up 11th for him. They can negotiate a trade without him signing the tender and thereby guaranteeing the 11th pick.

>>74791811
This is actually a great signing. Teo isn't amazing or anything, but he's probably way better than Daniel Ellerbe or Craig Robertson
>>
>>74791978
They would have to give up 11, as Butler has not signed the patriots tender
>>
File: 1404571354818.jpg (25KB, 400x386px) Image search: [Google]
1404571354818.jpg
25KB, 400x386px
>Among the 35 kickers with 3+ FG attempts last season, Roberto Aguayo ranked last in the NFL in FG percentage (22-31, 71.0 pct)
>2nd round pick
>>
>>74792013
didn't the saints have a couple of good young linebackers in 2015? what happened to stephone anthony and the guy with the tribal name?
>>
File: 1488573203547.jpg (242KB, 720x475px) Image search: [Google]
1488573203547.jpg
242KB, 720x475px
>TOM BRADY'S STOLEN SUPERBOWL JERSEY LOCATED IN MEXICO

Biggest news of the offseason right here lads
>>
File: 1462022934861.jpg (93KB, 804x743px) Image search: [Google]
1462022934861.jpg
93KB, 804x743px
>>74791942
>implying Bill won't trade it for Sherman
>>
>>74792097
It's hilarious because the spics have enough bad press as it is and this just adds fuel to the fire
>>
>>74792178

then again the mexicans co-operated in catching him, and the Houston chief of police is a mexican as well
>>
aren't the pats-raiders scheduled to play in Mexico city?

hopefully more shit like lasers and refball happen that game and Goodell stops pushing this shit

Canada should really get games before fucking Mexico
>>
>>74792022
>Butler and Saints agree to extension terms
>Saints and Pats agree on a trade
>Butler signs the tender with the Pats
>Pats trade him to the Saints
>Butler signs an extension
that's how it's going to happen
>>
>>74792245
>Saints won't give up their 11th overall pick
>Patriots match since you can't poison pill anymore
>>
>>74791633
Oh fuck my sides
>>
>>74792341
Butler is going to get a lot of money and Patriots don't seem to think he's worth it.

I want them to match but I'm not optimistic at all about this
>>
>>74792228
2nd year in a row Raiders lost a home game to this shit. I'm pissed
>>
None of us have any clue what the Pats and Saints may or may not have agreed to.
>>
>>74792384
Butler's probably peaked as a player desu

he's not very young for being on a rookie contract and his ability is limited by his size and athleticism.

Hes a very good corner who's going to be paid like a great corner.
>>
>>74791633
HE DOES IT FOR FREEEEEE
>>
>>74792390
Raiders have a larger more passionate fanbase in Mexico City though. That home field advantage is legit.
>>
>>74792390
Yes, what's why you lost. Mexico. Sure.
>>
>>74792451
minorities bandwagon a lot though
>>
NEW TIME
>>74792448
>>74792448

>>74792448
>>74792448
>>
>>74792459
>religious culture
>bandwagoners

Could these be related?
>>
>>74792026
Stephone Anthony regressed and Hau'oli Kikaha has exploding knees.
>>
>>74791756
Seems legit.
>>
NEW n' sheeit
>>74792448
>>74792448
>>
>500
>>
File: 1483923083720.jpg (43KB, 539x400px) Image search: [Google]
1483923083720.jpg
43KB, 539x400px
>>74776986
Senk!
Thread posts: 502
Thread images: 102

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.