[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

AFL THREAD

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 5

File: Collingwood-AFLW.jpg (37KB, 562x348px)
Collingwood-AFLW.jpg
37KB, 562x348px
Collingwood vs Adelaide @ Olympic Park

I tipped Melbourne to win the premiership a couple of weeks ago. This is the second last piece of the puzzle to fulfill my prophecy. And yes I believe Collingwood have the right ingredients to destroy Adelaide's season. It will be a close battle, but I think my girls will get the job done.
>>
holy shit put her back on the proper angle.

These umpires are fucking shit.
>>
>>74762144
what channel lad
>>
iggs on this fine sunday morn'.
>>
>>74762846
Foxtel.

But you can watch it online anyway.
>>
>>74763074
idgaf about wmoens footy desu
>>
Once McGrath gets on Essendon's doping scheme he's gonna be fugging insane
>>
Collingwood starting to get into their heads...
>>
File: 1477512723196.jpg (9KB, 360x240px) Image search: [Google]
1477512723196.jpg
9KB, 360x240px
reality cunt on aborted narrative watch
>>
>RC desperately clinging to /afl/ threads

Irrelevant Check more like it
>>
Remember when I said Jess Cameron would be a gun? Yeah that's right, you heard it here first.
>>
This umpiring was a farce. Almost as if they wanted Adelaide into the Grand Final...
>>
lads what's for lunch?
>>
>>74764991
Just making a Vietnamese roll.
>>
File: Untippable.jpg (46KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
Untippable.jpg
46KB, 800x600px
Another incredible display by the tin foil hat wearing farcical Reverse Nostradamus.
>>
>>74765206
You didn't even watch the game. In fact I doubt you even watch football at all. You probably just look at the scores, and on the off chance that I'm wrong you come here to spam. Pretty pathetic.
>>
[ ] tip threw the match
[X] tip were refballed out of the win
[ ] conveniently tipped both sides
>>
File: LOSTRADAMUS.jpg (103KB, 920x628px) Image search: [Google]
LOSTRADAMUS.jpg
103KB, 920x628px
>>74765247
>on the off chance that I'm wrong
>off chance
kek. End your "life" like you ended your narrative. Sad.
>>
>>74765479
>get ten tips in a row correct
*yawn* who cares yuh narrative etc etc

>get one tip wrong after obscene umpball
DUH GANOO! YUH NEVER GET IT RIGHT LEEJUN WINZ xD

Pathetic.
>>
Truly sad how a once entertaining trip has fallen to this level of shit slinging and low quality bait. I miss Dr. RC. Very sad.
>>
>literally this time next week there will be based games of footy on

joyous is the turn of seasons
>>
>>74766243
LGTSS
>>
>>74766243
Let's hope the umpires crack down on illegal disposals this year so the game is watchable again.
>>
how's everyone watching rd 1 next week?
I have kodi but not sure if there's any decent afl streams on it.
>>
>>74767623
channel 7
>>
>>74767623
Watch the Thursday opening game and shitposting then a bender from Friday onwards with you lads.
>>
>>74767623
live score updates on phone/attempted search for streams/>free-to-air/seated member masterrace
>>
>>74767623
Foxtel m8
>>
>>74767623

foxtel
>>
>>74767784
>>74767796
>>74767727
anyone figured how to watch afl through kodi?
I'm trying at the moment but the repo zip doesn't install properly
>>
File: b22.jpg (226KB, 472x668px) Image search: [Google]
b22.jpg
226KB, 472x668px
>>74767784
>>74767796
>tfw used to watch all the games on Foxtel over the weekend with my gf and she'd cook up snacks and/or get free pizzas delivered from the place she did the accounts for
>tfw no gf
>>
>is fantasy chat banned on /sp/? if so where is it allowed?

>if not, who can help this literal re with some tips?
>>
>>74768068
are you in the /afl/ supercoach youngling?
>>
up late and iggy
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.