[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm flying for the first time on Tuesday. I have a couple

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: h-AIRPLANES-MOBILE-628x314.jpg (46KB, 628x314px) Image search: [Google]
h-AIRPLANES-MOBILE-628x314.jpg
46KB, 628x314px
I'm flying for the first time on Tuesday. I have a couple of questions.

How early should I arrive?

How strict are they on baggage? Like if I bring a Sega Genesis and some games are they gonna pull me aside and take apart my console/games looking for drugs or a bomb? Should I just bring clothes/Toothbrush to avoid this?

Is it confusing? Im being flown from Michigan to Illinois to switch planes and then my destination in Tennessee. Will the people working there be kind enough to direct me?

Any things I should keep in mind?

I know im retarded but Ive never flown before. I'm from a small town and not many people I know have flown either.
>>
are you 12?
>>
>>74737582
>flying for the first time
>Sega Genesis
and they say barnsley is backwards
>>
This thread is adorable. Good luck, little guy.
>>
Welcome to the 21st century, Jebediah!

Just arrive at least an hour earlier, then go to your airline line to give them your baggage and then go to your gate.

Your Sega Genesis (btw, Segas don't exist anymore in the civilized world) will not be a problem.

Now I know that your Airport security guards are autisticly annoying since 9/11, but you should be fine I think.

Enjoy your flight.
>>
Why are you asking us homo?
>>
>>74737582
>/sp/
>>
>>74737582
>sega genesis
>>
>>74737582
>/sp/

why not ask /pol/
>>
oops meant to make this thread on /adv/! My mistake.

Celtics winning the NBA Finals.
>>
>>74737772
bagsy not explaining online check in to him
>>
>>74737823
too late, gummo

you've been exposed, trying to into planes is now a sport
>>
>>74737826
I assume even he did his check-in online since he does seem to have access to the internet.
>>
>>74737871
well you'd think but then commercial flights were available decades before broadband internet and here he is
>>
>>74737582
Might want to ask this on >>>/n/
>>
>>74737582
>I'm flying for the first time on Tuesday. I have a couple of questions.

>How early should I arrive?

90 minutes domestic, 2 hours international

>How strict are they on baggage? Like if I bring a Sega Genesis and some games are they gonna pull me aside and take apart my console/games looking for drugs or a bomb? Should I just bring clothes/Toothbrush to avoid this?

If it's in your checked bags they might open it up and do a swap for bomb chemicals. I'm sure they've seen checked electronics before and know what they look like on an xray.

>Is it confusing? Im being flown from Michigan to Illinois to switch planes and then my destination in Tennessee. Will the people working there be kind enough to direct me?

Know your flight numbers. When you get off your first flight find a departures screen and check for the gate number for your next flight. Then follow the signs. Airports are usually really well signed.
>>
>>74737857
red bull air race, bitch

planes are /sp/ now
>>
SEEEGAAAAAAAAA
>>
>>74737823
No, no, now we need a quick rundown

Why are you flying for the first time, where are you going and how are you gonna make your reply sport-related
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.