[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/afl/ General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 7

File: unnamed (8).png (102KB, 511x288px) Image search: [Google]
unnamed (8).png
102KB, 511x288px
the calm before the storm
season starts Thursday

who is winning premiers hip?
who is /top4/ for sure?
who here /iggs/?
who should Kilda themselves?
>>
>0 posts
>0 posters

KEK, nice "commmnity" you have here
>>
reality cunt on aborted narrative watch.
>>
File: 1424930100818.jpg (73KB, 500x630px) Image search: [Google]
1424930100818.jpg
73KB, 500x630px
lads
>>
rip in piece bruce
>>
File: 1428214031296.jpg (35KB, 252x345px) Image search: [Google]
1428214031296.jpg
35KB, 252x345px
HEAVE HO UNNA
>>
fucking hell why do you retards keep making these nothing threads? At least make some mention of McAvaney finally succumbing to the dreaded virus after his decades of promiscuous unprotected pederasty.
>>
>>74735152
>who is winning premiers hip
At this stage I have the Swans penciled in.

>who is /top4/ for sure
GWS, Swans, West Coast....Bulldogs if their cheating ways are allowed to continue, otherwise I'd put the Saints ahead of them.

>who here /iggs/
Not me but their premiership window is NOW, so if they can't pull one off in the next few years it's going to be very low and dark times for them.

>who should Kilda themselves
Anyone who buys into the mindless plebocratic rants of leejun.
>>
File: 1431249340929.jpg (41KB, 380x380px) Image search: [Google]
1431249340929.jpg
41KB, 380x380px
>>74737953
>RC hyping up the based iggies
>>
>>74737953
>plebocratic

Based.
>>
>>74738215
Kiss of death. Enjoy your spoon iggsbro
>>
File: SydneySwansFeelin.png (216KB, 500x630px) Image search: [Google]
SydneySwansFeelin.png
216KB, 500x630px
>>74737953
>Saints ahead of the Dogs

top kek
>>
>>74738903
St. Kilda are the better team, if the game is to be adjudicated fairly. I can see the bulldogs losing round one to Collingwood, but everyone is hyping up the Saints/Demons game as if it's a 50/50 contest. St. Kilda's players are far superior to the trash roaming around at Demonland. The same Melbourne fucking Demons who got rolled by a bunch of fill ins at Essendon, and now they've got...MELKSHAM? Tremble in fear other clubs at the almighty Melksham, fucking kek. I have no idea why people constantly compare these two. A comparison between the saints and doggies is much fairer, and I'll be writing a thread on BigFooty about it soon.
>>
COULDN'T
>>
TIP
>>
A
>>
GONOOO XDXD
>>
Got a half chub watching that trainer work on the Melbourne girl lads not gonna lie.

>Chimp viciously attacks opponent
Shocking.
>>
Swans™ Premiership Winners 2017

They have the best list, the best youngsters and a good coach, surely they are the inevitable winners?
>>
Not a bad first year for the women's comp 2bh

Beyond the token meme support from progressives, the standard is improving enough that I don't want to kill myself while watching a game
>>
>>74740130
It was bound to happen once the girls played together for a while. I rated Collingwood very highly at the start of the season, and they're only just getting it together now. It's ridiculous that they only play each other once, totally unfair competition.

I am still doubling down on my Melbourne premiership prediction though.
>>
>>74740130
I'm still undecided on it. I wonder whether this first season will just be a flavor of the month thing where people turn up just because it's new but it'll nosedive in the coming years. Great viewing though what they lack in skill they make up for in will and aggression at the ball.
>>74740170
>It's ridiculous that they only play each other once
No-one in their right mind would accommodate a fully mirrored AFL season for the inception year of AFLW Realty Cheque, too many teething problems and unforeseen errors to go all guns blazing out the gate. You should know this as a former advertising hotshot.
>>
File: trump bet gambling problem.jpg (144KB, 729x665px) Image search: [Google]
trump bet gambling problem.jpg
144KB, 729x665px
a-am I going to w-win bigly lads?
>>
>>74740594
>bulldogs
>demons
Cash out now. Not even memeing, well done on the Trump bet, but you should have just gone large on that.
>>
>>74740471
umm actually if I were running the show I would be charging people AND be getting higher attendance than the AFL currently is. I have a good marketing brain, you're just a fucking idiot.
>>
>>74737953
>iggs
>top 4
Wont make the 8 la
>>
>>74740620
>well done on the Trump bet, but you should have just gone large on that.

>implying I didn't

I'm just gonna see what happens
>>
>>74740594
>not loading up on trump win, trump winning Michigan, Pennsylvania and Wisconsin

Made just over $1000 from $150 or so

Only put on $15 on michigan @ $9
In hindsight should have put on more
>>
>>74740661
Fair enough but why you fell for the Melbourne meme beggars belief. I will be writing up my post comparing them with the far superior Saints on Big Footy soon.
>>
>>74740672
I don't know anything about AFL, I just went with teams with the lowest odds vs the other team

>>74740667
I regret. I did bet on him winning New York and a couple of others which were mistakes. GJ on the win I hope you bought yourself something nice
>>
>>74740684
>republican winning ny
Lrn2politics

Though I did put on a cheeky $10 on NJ too. He did well there but it was a long shot. Only state I got wrong though.
>>
Does sportsbet have a maximum number of multibets you can place?
>>
based RC
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.