[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Old Man Tiger

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: tiger_stinger_at_top.jpg (25KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
tiger_stinger_at_top.jpg
25KB, 480x360px
It pains me to say it but Tiger is done.

The man who should have conquered the golf world and left a legacy that would never have been touched fell into the vices that came with money and fame and it destroyed him. When the public spotlight shined on his indiscretions and unveiled the man behind the curtain he was never the same.

Couple that with the injuries from going after the ball like a madman for years and you have the result we now observe.

I still feel that Tiger is perhaps the best ever; he was so dominant relative to his peers. The argument is there for Jack as well though so it's tough.
>>
bump dudes tell me at least some of you autists play the most based of sports
>>
gonna make a hell of a fall from glory movie one day
>>
>>74734210
This genuinely makes me sad :'(. there is literally no way for him to make everything right again
>>
>>74734318
Truly though, watching him in his prime hit ONE DRIVER and win the Open was magic. Still remember nearly ever shot.

What I also remember was Sergio wearing that goddamn canary suit (topfuckingkek).

All things aside we haven't seen a talent like him since that has been so separated from the field.

Nicklaus had absurd longevity (dude shoot under his age by 6 yesterday) but people always point to that 79 wins.

Snead still got him on that though....
>>
>>74734381
same faggin but damn reading my post i realize that when i drink and chan i type like a nog.

NCAA tourney got me on a different level kekklesburg
>>
abusing PEDs will do that to ya
>>
>>74734210
Bitches
Be
Trippin
>>
>first big league black golfer muh dicks himself out of history
>>
>>74734210
Tiger was finished almost a decade ago you fucking slowfag. Also golf is trash, go skeet shooting like an actual man of class.
>>
>>74735559
Yeah there was a lot of of talk about that, based on how small he was and how big he got it does seem to be the case (literally the Barry Bonds)
>>
>>74734210

he's done. there will never be another dominant golfer like him/nicklaus again. it's just going to continue to be two-win wonders from here on out once mcilroy and mickelson retire. although rory is shit and phil is an insider trader piece of shit.
>>
>>74740033
>rory is shit
he isn't
>and phil is an insider trader piece of shit
cry me a river

this next little rant is unrelated to your post:
golf is the hardest game in the world because not only do you have to perfect hitting a little ball into a hole but you have to do it all by yourself with an active crowd roaring behind you
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.