[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So...Does anyone on /sp/ actually practice sports?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 3

File: e40.png (545KB, 640x640px)
e40.png
545KB, 640x640px
So...Does anyone on /sp/ actually practice sports?
>>
I play division 1 football as a DE. It's not a big school though
>>
>>74732353
Do eSports count?
>>
>>74732353
i havent played sports since high school
im a loser who posts on 4chan nowadays
>>
No, I train sports though
>>
I used to play for fun when I had friends
>>
I'm probably the most successful athlete on /sp/. Made 18 appearances for a league 2 football club. AMA
>>
>>74732353
If fucking your mum is a sport than yeah
>>
Me
>>
>>74732401
post timestamp with sweaty underwear at the locker room after match

(please)
>>
>>74732353
nah that shits for faggets
>>
>>74732401
Did you ever have a cheeky teammate wank session
>>
>>74732401
are you an alcoholic?
>>
is chess an sport?
>>
File: ball.jpg (78KB, 778x666px) Image search: [Google]
ball.jpg
78KB, 778x666px
>>74732353
just casually with a few coworkers after work. floor ball. used to play football but a few of the girls thought some of the guys were a bit too competetive kek

literally hightlight of my day sometimes
>>
>>74732353
I'm an international level athlete m8
>>
>>74732478
I wanted to start playing some ice hockey but can't ice skate for shit. Planning on learning that soon once I can balance the uni schedule.
>>
I play semi-pro baseball.
>>
>>74732353

If you don't play 5 a side with the lads every week then you don't know SHIT about sports.
>>
I play for the Vancouver Whitecaps.
>>
>>74732353
Sure will play basketball and throw football with the younger brother when the weather isn't dogshit.
>>
>>74732478

I played that in school as well, it was fun but sometimes it almost killed someone
>>
This is like asking /tv/ if they watch movies
>>
>>74732561
I would say it's like asking /tv/ if they make movies
>>
>>74732353
not in a league, but I do play with friends almost every weekend
>>
>>74732561

It's more like asking if the make movies tbqphwym8
>>
>>74732545
yeah i bet it was the second most played sport in high school here after football, very easy to play and fun. just keep the stick below the hip so you don't blind anyone.
>>
>>74732441
>>74732461
>>74732468
No. Actually yes on a night out after away game. Yes-ish
>>
I get drunk and play an 18 hole round of golf on Saturdays
>>
I lift weights, used to be pretty good at soccer
>>
I'm Shaquille O'Neil
>>
>>74732401
Real sports not faggot soccer kid
>>
I played cricket & softball as a kid. Never bothered understand the rules (trainer just put me in a place and told me what I had to do all the time) so I end up leaving.
>>
Nothing serious. I'm part of a local 5-a-side league made up of the sports and social clubs of different companies around my town.

Bit of a pain in the ass. The league drags on for fucking months because they insist on having every team play each other in order to be fair, even though it's just supposed to be fun. If you miss a game, you need to find someone to cover for you, and then sometimes 10 guys want to play on a 5 man team. Then there are 2 or 3 teams in it that take it super serious and go flying in with really aggressive tackles and stuff.

Mostly enjoyable though.
>>
>>74732353
i dont practice sports, i play them
>>
>>74732611
how's kobe's back?
>>
>>74732671
There are always 3 or 4 overly serious guys in any for fun league, it's rather comical
>>
>>74732401
did you get bummed as a wee lad in the youth leagues?
>>
I was the PE tryhard desu.
>>
File: sakuma.jpg (33KB, 438x461px) Image search: [Google]
sakuma.jpg
33KB, 438x461px
>>74732353
I play for an amateur divegrass team and I enter ping pong tournaments a couple times a year. I've never made money from either endeavor though.
>>
I played D1 soccer for Cal and played on a team with david bingham from SJ Quakes in MLelS
>>
>>74732671
Where do you play?
>>
>>74732721
nope. all that shit is just a ploy by the leftists and marxists to emasculate the chief masculine pastime that is football
>>
I'm taking a tennis class in college cause my friend wanted to take it and I need a PE class to graduate. I'm a fat fuck though so I suck and my knees feel like exploding when I run, but I've already lost a few pounds.
>>
>>74732852
There are a load of astroturf pitches at the local universities student accommodation that can be rented dirt cheap during the summer. There's also a gym nearby with a huge sportshall where the city's basketball team play. You can rent a section of it that gets divided off with big tarp curtains and there are goals you can take out to use there. Only use that if the weather's really shit because it's more expensive.
>>
>>74732852
>>74734654
If you're asking my position, I alternate between playing sweeper-keeper, trequartista and false 9
>>
>>74732353
practice?
>>
>>74732401
what club? and what season?
>>
>>74734654
That's great. We only have places warehouse-like made specifically for rent by the hour for 5 player footy, or some club also rent their fields but they are more strict.

Open fields with real grass are usually just for regular sized footy or 7, and are expensive as fuck.
>>
I practice dunking my balls in your mums ass last night
>>
>>74732507
>semi-pro
wtf is this
either you have a baseball-reference page or you don't
>>
>>74732353
My best weeks (when no weather problem, no holidays, no injury, nothing cancelled) are like :

Monday : 2 or 3 hours of street basketball and 2 hours of college football, training
Tuesday : 2 hours of wrestling, training
Wednesday : 2 hours of football, training
Thursday : a college football game + 2 hours of wrestling afterwards
Friday : 1.5 hour of indoor soccer, 1.5 hour of volleyball, 1.5 hour of basketball, training, plus a wrestling show in the evening
Saturday : lazy af
Sunday : a football game plus 4 hours of laser tag

And my work is on making electronic sport tournaments. Technically, my life is sport. And I'm fucking happy.
>>
Play cricket at a decent level in summer (matches on weekends, 2x2h training sessions per week), play Aussie Rules at a trash level in winter (matches on Saturdays, 1x1.5h training session per week), play indoor soccer with mates all year round (1 night per week, 45 minute match).

I'm not the fittest or most athletic bloke going round but at least I'm not fat and can do passably well at athletic things.
>>
>>74736380
Are you black?
>>
>>74732353
Futsal player here, also participated in national tournament once
>>
I'm a football ref. 1-2 low level matches a week.
>>
They arent really sports but I'm the champion of my city in snooker and I finished 3rd in my city in 10 pin bowling
>>
>>74745535
sweet whats your highest break?
>>
I play league cricket and lift weights. Used to be a pretty good cricketer (county junior level) but was never good enough to make it any higher
>>
I played D1 vball 2011-2015. The national champions the last 3 years came out of my confrence. Ohio State won last year
>>
>>74732586
>yes-ish

You're English m8, of course you're an alcoholic
Thread posts: 61
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.