[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can we please make this happen? Its literally a win-win deal.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: bfdl.jpg (359KB, 700x1000px) Image search: [Google]
bfdl.jpg
359KB, 700x1000px
Can we please make this happen?

Its literally a win-win deal.
>>
it's a zero sum game. both get shit managers.
>>
>>74727480
>Emery is a decent coach with a meme team
>Wenger is a meme coach with decent player.
Don't try to fool >us Arse.
>>
>>74727611
>Emery
>decent
pick one
>>
>>74727480

I'd rather see a Wenger - Jardim swap
>>
>>74727676
stop bullying Monaco
>>
>>74727611
But Arsene would be over every future goat born in ile de france. Only his pedo meme magic can achieve this.
>>
>arsene coaching anywhere else ever
Lol
>>
Well if Arsenal go int the Europa atleast htey'll win a trophy TOP LOL!
>>
>>74727659
PSG fucking up against UEFAlona was not emery faults but his players. They playes like pussies instead of putting pressure like he asked them to do and where partying like retards the night before.
Also winning babby cup 3 times in a row with Sevilla is still proof of being decent
>>
>>74727803
>putting pressure like he asked them
kill yourself, seriously. He put the bus in the back since minute 1. I remember ESPN showed clips of him shitting on Cavani because he was "attacking too much" lol. He's a fucking joke of a manager. His mentality is extremely mediocre.

>le europa league
with the players he had and against the teams he played it would be almost impossible to lose there. Benfica was shit and just as mediocre as him, dnipro are literally whos and Liverpool were literally in reconstruction mode, plus they were refballed.

>le cant even win ligue 1 with fucking psg
>le lose a 4-0 advantage

probably monaco gonna fuck his ass too in the coupe final
>>
>>74727611
>decent coach
>manage to fucking choke in Ligue 1 with a ultra-stacked team
>manage to get knocked out with a 4-0 goal lead
>>
Frank de Boer to Arsenal

Wenger to the Costa del Sol
>>
>>74727480
>be Qatari PSG owner
>have solid seasons, easy Ligue 1 and Coupe de France wins
>don't get past quarter-finals in CL though
>fire Deschamps
>hire Emery, won 3 consecutivs ELs
>think he is the reason behind the success, not Monchi
>think he would do well with a team that is forced to play possession and not destructive football
>buy an even more meme player in Krychowiak who fials to be good at anything else than tackling against Real
>Ben Arfa
>have a horrendous start to the season
>blame it on Zlatan leaving, even though Cavani is in the form of his life
>get a random 4-0 against a weak Barca side
>suddenly everyone thinks PSG is having a good season
>even surpassed Nice, only 3 points behind Monaco
>get bribed by Uefalona to lose on purpose to make a miracle happen
>fuck
>stilll behind Monaco who enjoy an easy quarter-final and eventually win the treble
>appoint Wenger
>>
>>74727480
Arsene is really similar to Laurent Blanc, he is super good at implementing an offense that his team will we able to reproduce at every game. However, that's exactly why he sucks in big games, he has to make ajustements and change his gameplan.
That's precisely why PSG sacked Blanc to hire Emery: Emery doesn't have Blanc or Wenger's ability to have his team display the same game quality weekend after weekend, but he has few equivalents in Europe when it comes to preparing a specific gameplan for a two-leg matchup.
Yes, he completely fucked up the second leg against Barca —even if parking the bus should have been enough not to suffer SIX goals— but the first leg and his EL campaigns have proven that when it comes to train for one specific game, he is one of the best because he draws the adequate gameplan to counter his opponent.
PSG hired him because they always steamrolled the league but sucked in CL. Signing Arsene would be the same as keeping Laurent Blanc, so a step backwards.
>>
>>74729016
Blanc's got fired not Decuck
>>
>>74729581
my bad, always mix them up
>>
>>74727611

PSG roster is way better than Arsenal's.
>>
>>74727980
>I remember ESPN showed clips of him shitting on Cavani because he was "attacking too much" lol

do you have links of that?
>>
>>74729378
this
>>
>>74727480
Nice proxy, Arsenal TV.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.