[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Ball Family

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: ball-fam.jpg (658KB, 1024x683px) Image search: [Google]
ball-fam.jpg
658KB, 1024x683px
Thoughts on them?

Discuss, /sp/
>>
>>74720934
FUGLY

they want to be some huge brand.... but they are ugly as fuck
>>
>the odell memeham hair
kek
that's the black equivalent of those asians that somehow managed to go out and buy jeremy lin jerseys in the 14 second span he was relevant
>>
>>74721028
uh dawg bruh it's been bleached by the SUN
>>
>>74720934
I feel legit bad for them. They're a talented bunch, or at least Lonzo is, but their dad is going to ruin any chance they have for a normal childhood, business relationship, and dealings with the media. He's the basketball version of one of those creepy child beauty pageant parents.
>>
>>74720934
Their dad is fucking cancer
>>
>mudshark family
DROPPED
>>
>>74720934

It takes at least 5 generations to breed the nig out.
>>
>>74720934
Overhyped shitters

Saged and dropped. /thread
>>
With how much of a meme that dad is, was their name actually ball or did he legally change them 10 years ago
>>
>ugly ass youngest sibling in high school gets the ball handed to him on literally every play in one game and cherry picks all the points, scores 92 points, media goes crazy
>dad is the equivalent of a beauty pageant mom showboating his kids wanting them to play professional basketball because he never did and wants to live his dream through them
>>
>>74720934
Their dad is based and knows how to market them.

Will be like Tiger Woods and his daddy, only much more interactive with infinitely more nigga moments
>>
I think Donald Trump and LaVar Ball would get along well. That means whatever you think it means.
>>
>>74721655
fr that kid is hideous
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.