[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do he wish he was in still Miami?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2

Do he wish he was in still Miami?
>>
Wade don't think Chicago be like it is but it do.
>>
He probably wants to go back go the Heat and get Chris Bosh and Lebron James to tear up the league again and duke it out with the Spurs in a nice finals again. ;_; I miss evil Heat.
>>
I really think the split was best for all parties involved. Wade wanted to get paid in his twilight years and the Heat couldn't afford to get Kobe'd like the Lakers did. It worked out fine.

I suspect he'll retire a Heat player. Riley is probably thankful the Bulls are footing the bill for a couple seasons.
>>
>>74720121
Probably.

But does Miami wish he was still in Miami?
>>
>>74720394
In my opinion Spurs vs heat 2013 is the best finals of all time
>>
>>74724073
Underaged
>>
>>74724058
Yes, we do.
>>
He's going to the Cavs with a paycut after this contract.
>>
>>74724073
Look at him and laugh
>>
>>74724058
The residents of Miami absolutely want Wade. I could argue that Miami loves Dwayne Wade more than Cleveland loves LeBron James.
>>
>>74724073

For a Heat fan yes. Of all time? Maybe top 10. Assblasted Heat haters will debate this.
>>
>>74725337
>>74726149
Of all time is inaccurate but of the last 15+ years? Which ones were better?
>>
>>74727018
>>
Dumb greedy nigger took an extra $1million to sign with the Bulls instead of Miami.

>that difference was wiped out after taking moving costs and taxes into account
>>
>>74720121
>that sentence structure
>>
>>74727713
Riley wasn't going to resign him no matter what

he was going youth movement and Wade still wanted to be treated like the team's superstar.
>>
>>74720121
"""Sports""" entertainment man drama goes elsewhere >>>/asp/
>>
>>74727930
He would have for cheaper, Riley doesn't go young.
>>
>>74720121
I don't think he cares anymore. He won his titles in Miami, he's a god there, and he will go there when he retires.

>>74726215
Yeah this. I've spent my whole life in Chicago and Miami, and D Wade is far more beloved in Miami than he'll ever be in Chicago. The people absolutely worship him there, it's on par with the way Chicagoans loved D Rose before we found out he was drugging his girlfriend and letting his homies gangbang her.
>>
>>74720121

you guys act like you wouldn't be pissed if you took paycut after paycut and led your team to 3 championships putting it all on the floor sacrificing your health along the way... and then as soon as it was your turn to get payed they maxed a d-leaguer instead and told you tough luck.

It's a huge slap in the face for riley to do what he did to wade. Not saying he's wrong from a business perspective, it is what it is, but at the same time Wade had every right to be pissed and leave that shit organization.
>>
>>74727713

>taking more money
>dumb

enjoy poverty m8
>>
>>74724073

It wasn't even close to the 2010 or 2011 finals. Ray Allen's meme 3 and Ginobili spilling spaghetti everywhere was awful.
>>
>>74731350
t. Cuck
>>
>>74731403
>Ray Allen's meme 3 and Ginobili spilling spaghetti everywhere was awful.

that was literally the best part. As well as kawhi missing the game icing free throw and looking like the man who thought he'd lost all hope and lost an additional bit of hope he didn't know he had.
>>
>>74725349
I was considering the franchise more than the fanbase, to be desu
>>
>>74731510
Pat Riley was very close to Dwayne Wade and would rather have him here than in Chicago, no doubt. At least that what Dan LeBatard said and he is supposed to be very very very close to Pat Riley.
>>
>>74731918
I don't think Riley even spoke a single word to Wade during last summers free agency.

He can say he "misses" him and "regrets" not signing him back but he obviously wanted him out.
>>
>>74731918
>Dan LeBatard
>Dan TheBastard

I... What?
>>
>>74727018
Dirk's win.
>>
>>74733340
>>74733340
Naw>>74733340
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.