[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hi, we're here to stop Brexit 3.0 from happening.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 2

File: file.png (235KB, 560x300px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
235KB, 560x300px
Hi, we're here to stop Brexit 3.0 from happening.
>>
2017 supercup
>>
>Leicester (15th in the table) is the only British club left in the CL
You are fucked bongs
>>
We're going out at next stage 100%
>>
>inb4 United get another easy at draw and avoid all decent clubs till the finals
>>
>>74714208
Well >we struggled hard against fucking Rostov so I'm not sure an easy draw would even be that beneficial. Anything can happen I guess.
>>
>>74714208
>inb4 United draw genk
>>
File: Deebly.jpg (14KB, 246x205px) Image search: [Google]
Deebly.jpg
14KB, 246x205px
>>74714149
What is Man Ci.....

WHAT THE FUGG
>>
>>74714177
Nah.

>>74714208
What decent clubs? Without Sevilla EL will always be a walk in the park.
>>
>>74714208
>implying you know which of the remaining clubs are decent
You'll probably cry easy draw regardless of which club they draw.
>>
>>74714235
Just because they didn't score 5 goals doesn't mean they struggled. The first game was played on a pitch that's considered too shit for RUSSIA. The second was a training game in the first gear. United players walked most of the time. There was no reason for urgency. They didn't even let in an obligatory dumb goal.
>>
>>74714282

Schalke? Don't even try to >Schalke me, they WILL win the EL.
>>
>>74714282
Celta, Ajax, Lyon, >Schalke
>>
>>74714341
he's british, don't expect him to understand the game.
>>
>>74714341
We are hard to beat but even Utd under Moyes or LVG would have put 2+ past Rostov
>>
I wish they'd stp letting City and Tottenham into Europe the coefficent killing cunts
>>
>>74714343
They hardly survived this round, Hans. Also yeah, >Schalke.

>>74714354
Celta looked pretty mediocre for months now. Lyon got shitty defense. Ajax ... what is this, 1999? EL is weaker than it was in years. It's going to be absolutely pathetic if United doesn't win.

>>74714427
Probably but they would create a situation where it's necessary and manage to get cards and injuries on the way. Moyes almost dropped out against Olympiacos and Van Laal needed a comeback against Midgetland.

Jones playing left back and Fellaini showing off may be the best moments today but at least the result never looked in doubt.

>>74714434
What did actually happen with Spurs? They can't be as shit as their Europa performances suggest.
>>
>>74714354
heh...

ahem.. Yes indeed Argentinian friend let us hope Manchester United FC will not face a decent club like AFC Ajax, that wouldPPFFHHAAAAHAHAHA

I couldn't do it lads. I couldn't type it with a straight face hahagoddamn ajax having a chance vs ManU what a twat
>>
>>74714512

Spurs are the England of european football
>>
>>74714647
But Englands biggest problem is an inept manager setting up a team like it's FIFA. Spurs shouldn't have this problem with Poch.
>>
>>74714708
England's biggest problem is that they think they're good, but they're actually super mediocre

literally spurs
>>
Utd need to start scoring goals if their[sic] to progress. shocking how few theyve managed this season
>>
>>74714751
It's they're

Finishing has simply been diabolical. Not just that but for some reason they keep trying to cross the ball in when there's literally no good crossers in that team at all. All the wide players are basically converted #10s so they tend to drift inside, meaning all crossing attempts come from the fullbacks. Valencia/Blind/Darmian/whoever are not consistently good crossers of the ball.
>>
>>74714177
Of Pogba really is hamstringed, you sure are pal.
>>
>>74714751
they have 82 goals this season. it's not a shocking number. city has 94 and chelsea 76.
what is weird is the amount of chances they create, proportionally. they have too few clinical finishers.
>>
>>74714235
>Struggled
Any team that goes with straight up 5 defenders is already a load of shit. Their entire strategy was park bus for 75mins and attack in the last 15. Fuck off with that shit.
>>
>>74715021
How many games have each of those teams played? United have played every game they could possibly play this season so far.
>>
>>74714826
I thought Blind was... Or does he only do meme crosses like the 2014 WC Netherlands - Spain match
>>
>>74715021
chelsea arent in europe though. utd have 39 league goals. city 53, chels 57, spurs 53, liverslip 60.
>>
>>74715078
Well he doesn't play enough games for me to accurately assume how good he is at crossing. He probably is the best crosser of the ball in the team in fairness, which shows how poor the level is in the team. Don't even get me started on corners either.

United sorely lack a classic pacey as fuck winger who can whip a ball in. Considering the height in that team, they're not taking enough advantage of it.
>>
>>74715021
>Few clinical finishers
They literally have 2 forwards. The old man (he's 36. His reflexes and instinct ain't what it used to be) and martial (stuck playing wingman to the old man).

And even then only Ibra is a natural finisher. Man U absolutely have to drop big bucks for a striker this summer. Or get a real winger so martial can get comfortable as CF.
>>
Why are people acting like >we haven't already bought Griezmann?
>>
>>74715190
Well there is Rashford too but you're right. Though honestly I like Martial on the left.
>>
>>74715190
they're going for griezmann. mikitarian always had this problem of first season adjustment, whenever he switches club. rashford has been really poor at finishing (he looked better last season) and martial has also been struggling for not being the star anymore.
you can expect much more goals next season
>>
>>74715218
Lol.
>>74715228
He doesn't have the technique to consistently attack goal from there a la LCIM or CR7, especially considering he is a striker that should be attacking the goal. Nor does he have the crossing ability of other prolific wingers a la nerman/ribery/di Maria, to consistently whip in crosses that will hit the target.

Personally I think Valencia and Pogba are the best crossers they have in that regard.
>>
>>74714084
Thankyou for winning Europa League, mister midtable mediocrity and thankyou for winning the Champions League based champions of last season.
>>
>>74714084

>united fans desperately trying to associate themselves with leicester in order to rally neutrals to their yuropa league cause

Cringy desu. I'd suggest you kys yourself
>>
>Europa League

shiggy diggy
>>
>>74715332
You mean Martial is an overrated nigger fraud like the rest of them?

Gee, I well becked on him being different and good.
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.