[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where is handball popular?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 81
Thread images: 4

File: Handball.jpg (137KB, 567x514px) Image search: [Google]
Handball.jpg
137KB, 567x514px
Where is handball popular?
>>
Europe and Brazil
>>
here
>>
>>74708007
some european countries, I think in germany? it's a bit popular here
>>
it's the no.2 sport here played by men and women after - obviously - football (for women the no.1 is volleyball) and also the 3rd most watched sport after football and F1 racing

so yeah, here
>>
>>74708007
It's basically our second national sport

Football is by far the number 1 (it isn't even close), but handball comes after.
>>
>>74708028
Also North Africa and Arabian Peninsula
>>
fairly popular here

its a garbage sport though, with more diving than football
>>
>>74708060
>>74708037
Are there leagues like NHL / NFL? Where i can watching?
>>
>>74708083
Mote like your players are a bunch of cunts
>>
>>74708007
The penalty box of any team playing Barca in the CL
>>
>>74708101
The German League is pretty strong and there is also a Championships League
>>
>>74708101
EI transmitiu as fases finais da Liga dos Campeões da Europa de handebol ano passado. ESPN transmite os campeonatos europeus de seleções. Sportv detém os direitos dos campeonatos mundiais.
>>
my daughter plays handball. shes in grade 4.
>>
>>74708101
there's a champions league and national leagues
>>
>>74708138
>>74708138
>>74708149

Thank you.
>>
Here
>>
>>74708007
USA does not even pretend to care about handball during the Olympics.

I never even played handball in P.E. which I think is odd. Handball seems like the perfect game for kids to play in gym class and learn the concept of sports.
>>
>>74708167
just say 4th grade stop acting european you fucking asswipe
>>
People in france pretend to like it because for whatever reason our NT is the equivalent of team USA in basketball

it's way far behind football, rugby, tennis and possibly swimming though
>>
>>74708007
ur mums house
>>
In Brazil, handball is largely played in schools, but is far from popularity if compared with volleyball and basketball
>>
>>74708028
>Brazil
fuck no
>>
>>74708711
it is the second most popular sport in schools.

but pro playing i think only europe have teams and stuff like that, some brazillian players played in Mexico
>>
File: 651115.jpg (5KB, 121x124px) Image search: [Google]
651115.jpg
5KB, 121x124px
>>74708751
>schools

only because futsal is the first. so you already has the field and only need the ball to play that shit. while voley/swimming/and others sports you would need much more
>>
>>74708826
so what you fucking cunt it is still more played than volley and we are good at volley.
>>
>>74708856
you're measuring a professional sport by school popularity, dumbass

we live in a poor country and to play handball you only need a ball. thats it. nothing to do with the professional side of the sport.
>>
>>74708572
> People in france pretend to like it because for whatever reason our NT is the equivalent of team USA in basketball
> For whatever reason

Yeah wonder why , could it be because it's a sport that have been taught to every kid at school level for mutliple decades ? Could it be because this is the sport with the most "sport etudes" ? Or because this the most popular indoor sport ?
>>
>>74708007
B Пoльшe и Гepмaнии.
>>
>>74708007
We played in high school
>>
>>74708418
>4th grade
>>74708167
>grade 4
1. whats the fucking difference?
2. wjy the fuck burgers so assravaged when someone 'act/talk white/european'? fuckign pathetic redneck nascar losers
>>
fairly popular in norway. but norway is irrelevant, so it doesn't matter.
>>
Iceland and Germany, I think. Not sure about Denmark, but they are pretty good.
>>
>>74709189
Or maybe you're just all africans nowadays so of course you'd be good at pseudo-apehoop.
>>
>>74708007
baka senpai that isn't real handball in your pic desu
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ICFPmIZ41aI&spfreload=10
>>
Is handball even a sport? The game is always the same: when the other team gets the ball just stand with your arms up trying to block them.
>>
>>74711873
white ppl basketball
>>
>>74709803
It's because they are buttmad their attempts to hijack the English language failed. I'm Australian and the yanks act like I speak backwards sometimes due to the slight differences in pronounciation and syntax.

>month > day > year
>>
>>74708136
lyl
>>
>>74712288
>i-i'm not a b-b-burger i swear! let me fit in too!!
kys larper
>>
>>74712390
You act like the States doesn't let anyone into the fucking country. there is a reason youre being overrun by hispanics you dumb fuck
>>
>>74712503
AHAHA you're still larping? Are you implying that you're an ausfag and you swam across the Rio Grande like the other spics? fuck outta here. Gaining sponsorship to move here is incredibly difficult you retard.
>>
>>74712745
It wasnt hard at all you retard. Why the fuxk do you think all your medical professionals are from third world shitholes like the Philippines and India? because they give that shit out like candy for anyone with """""skills"""""

>implying I live here
>so dense cant even think of the option that I'm visiting

Crawl back into you Tennesee mountain trailer park you absolute weapon
>>
>>74712920
>i-im only visiting i swear
DAMAGE CONTROL
>>
America pre-JFK
>90% white
America post-JFK
>60% white

But no, its really hard for immigrants to get to America. Thats why every cabbie in NY is from Somalia and ever second restaurant is Asian.

Face it Americuck the borders are wide open
>>
>>74708007
In P.E class just so you can touch girls and get away with it.
>>
>>74712973
>seppo comprehension

I said that you were too stupid to even think of that possibilty not that I am visiting. Fuck me sideways, is this the power of an American public education?
>>
>>74709781
B Poccия?
>>
>>74708007
3rd world countries like those found in Europe
>>
>>74713040

I remember when i was in high school the girls team was in the finals of a national tournament and they wanted to play a game against the guys to practice. We had never played played handball before and beat them 30-1...
>>
pretty popular here
>>
>>74709189
>most popular indoor sport
Basketball is the 2d most played sport in France, only second to football. Try again.
>>
>>74708007
IN GAYLAND

Such a shabby sport man
>>
File: suarez.jpg (59KB, 550x345px) Image search: [Google]
suarez.jpg
59KB, 550x345px
Uruguay
>>
>>74713553
This
>>
>>74709803
>1. whats the fucking difference?
literally nothing, they're used interchangeably
>2. wjy the fuck burgers so assravaged when someone 'act/talk white/european'?
I don't know, if you have any suggestions on how to fix them, please send help
>>
am i popular?
>>
>>74722407
for me you are :3
>>
>>74711035
>leaf status: filtered
>>
In Poland cause we had GOAT decade. Now we are shit. Bielecki was top of the toppest tier. But some dumb Croat made him blind on one eye. Even then he was GOAT.
>>
Is this just because I'm uniformed or does handball look like a boring, less athletic, less strategic cousin of basketball?
>>
>>74708007
It was the 2nd most popular sport some years ago.
I watch my club live when every 2 weeks.
>>
handball is fucking retarded desu
>>
>>74723775
It's actually the other way around.
It's not boring at all.
It can be the most violent non fighting sport around.
It's way more strategic than basketball: there are actual tactics in order to defend and attack in multiple ways.
>>
>>74723855
It looks like you just run up to the line, jump, and chuck the ball in. I think the average American could easily play this without any training whatsoever. It just looks really simple.
>>
Mega Popular here, one of our most succesful and most popular sports here, shame we were stuck with an brainless idiot of a coach for the last few years
>>
>>74708007
it's popular in France, it's the third or fourth sport here
>>
>>74724279
>third
More popular than rugby or cyclism?
>>
I think it was somewhat popular here about ten years ago, but I feel it's fallen into obscurity now.
>>
>>74724137
:)

[spoiler]cucked[/spoiler]
>>
File: Brasil handebol 2013.jpg (458KB, 1274x848px) Image search: [Google]
Brasil handebol 2013.jpg
458KB, 1274x848px
>>74724318
Because of this?
>>
>>74724137
It's more exhausting than soccer and football combined. Mostly because it's indoors and you have no time to rest at all.
>>
>>74724526
Ilimited substitutions
>>
Poland, Germany, Yugoslavia, Scandinavia, Iceland, France
>>
>>74724318
Still popular here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zwydVx0mSiM
>>
>>74717593
Outside of the nigger infested slums of Paris, Handball is likely 2nd.
>>
>>74708030
>Football
>Voleyball
>Ski Jumping
>
>
>Handball

It is not really popular, except national team games every two years on TV, there are no mentions about handball in any popular newspapers or tv
>>
>>74724630
Romania too. Fuck, the women's CL holder is Romanian.
>>
>>74723855
>that flag

based angolano bro. I don't see you people around here regularly. Could you care to explain me some of those tactics?
>>
>>74726258
>GOAT clubs
>eternal chokers NT

We're EHF's England
>>
>>74717593
Rugby is 2nd you nigger
Thread posts: 81
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.