[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who is the biggest fraud in football management today?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2

File: 147267.jpg (100KB, 898x701px) Image search: [Google]
147267.jpg
100KB, 898x701px
Who is the biggest fraud in football management today?
>>
No one expects anything from Wenger.

I don't consider Mourinho and Pepe to be frauds just yet.
Mourinho has to finish top 4, or win Europa league though.
>>
>>74707315
Wenger>Poop>Mouyes in terms of fraudness
>>
Wenger ist just old and should have retired years ago, I pity the man for ruining his legacy. Poop and Mouyes are arrogant cunts that can rot in hell.
>>
Rainieri
>>
>>74707315
The one with no CL
>>
>>74707315
mouyes has been major exposed for the last few seasons
poop is getting exposed now
wenger lmao
>>
Funny thing is, Wenger has never really been exposed. Arsenal aren't expecting to beat Bayern/City/Chelsea/Man U etc. He's never had a 'bad' season at Arsenal.
>>
>>74707315
Wegner by far. Then again, based on expectations from the board, he does his job the best.

Also Enrique. Your grandmother could replace him with similar results.
>>
>>74707315
Poop

The amount of hype he got before coming to city was ridiculous. Seeing him get exposed is so satisfying and i'm someone who would rather see city do well over united.
>>
>>74707381
>mouyes has been major exposed for the last few seasons
He did nuffin wrong. It's not his fault when players act like cunts and he doesn't have the the power to do anything about it.

>>74707401
Isn't Buyern squad cheaper than Arsenils? Besides Lesta (and Monaco) showed that money is a shitty excuse. Obviously no one expects Wegner to reach CL final or win the league all the time but a team of Arsenal size should easy compete for both.
>>
>>74707401
lol
>>
Wenger isn't a top tier manager anymore but he isn't a fraud.

Mourinho needs more time, either to prove he's a fraud or that he isn't. Same with Pep.

In the end I think Mourinho will fail and Pep will succeed. Who knows what will happen with Wenger, but he'll probably bow out on his own accord at some point.
>>
>>74707440
it's been better because he started with a long win streak

>>74707448
he was also exposed at madrid and this season at united. He's been quite irregular for the last few years and mostly playing shite football
>>
>>74707483
He won their last league title and built the foundation for the CL wins. Look how Madrid fared in CL few years before Mouyes came.
>>
>>74707315
Guardiola by far.

He took the best team and just let them win. He is nothing without Messi, Xavi and Iniesta.

Mourinho succeed in several clubs. Not a fraud.

And Wenger was never considerated as great I think, so he cannot be a fraud.
>>
>>74707401
t. Ty
>>
>>74707517
that league title was refballed beyond belief and he completely shit the bed in cl with his coward tactics, he was trash with the most expensive squad on earth
>>
>>74707483
>he was also exposed at madrid and this season at united

Kek.

Real Madrid was shit against Barça before he came. He won the Copa del Rey beating Barcelona after 18 years without winning this title.

He won one league with points and goals record.
>>
>Mourinho achieved the record of points, wins, and fewest conceded all in the same PL season. His total of 95 points will likely never be beaten. He made Wenger's "Invincibles" look part time, the winning margin was that huge.
>He has also won 2 CLs at clubs that weren't even expected to go far in the tournament, as well as consistently reach semi finals with Chelsea and Madrid, losing on penalty shootouts multiple times, something a manager can't be blamed for.
>He also won a title with Real against arguably the best ever Barcelona squad, something the club haven't yet managed to repeat (although they might finally do this season).
>He's won league titles convincingly in every country he has managed in.
>He also held the world record for an unbeaten streak in home games.
>He moulded Makelele into perhaps the best DM of modern times and even history, tailoring his role with extreme attention to detail.
>He lay the foundations for how to beat modern Barca with that 2010 semi at Inter, a blueprint still followed (or at least attempted) to this day at the Nou Camp.

He fell apart last season and is underperforming this season too, but I think you can afford him a couple of weak seasons given his incredible history. I'm not sure what the future holds for him but if he retired now he would leave the game as one of the greats without a doubt.
>>
1. Zidane
2. Pep
3. Allegri
4. Pochettino
>>
>>74707577
sounds like any la liga title won ever by barca/real
>>
>>74707594
>mourinho wins like 2/15 titles in 3 seasons with madrid
>loses 5-0 at camp nou against barcelona
>kicked out of cl by barcelona
>0 titles during last season
>loses league against a barcelona without manager in his last season
>kicked out of madrid by keksillas
lmoa he was exposed badly
>>
mourinho is def a meme
>>
>>74707673
The same Barcelona that was the greatest team ever, so it's not a big deal losing against them couple times and still winning the league and the copa and setting couple records.

>>74707655
Also this. La Liga refs are even worse than EPL idiots when it comes to big team bias.
>>
>>74707381
>getting exposed now

he totally wasn't exposed by not winning the CL with the already champion Bayern, right?
>>
>mou
>a fraud
just look at his curriculum
>>
>>74714399
He didn't win EPL in two years! Exposed.
>>
>>74707596
>afford him a couple of weak seasons
he's easily a top 5 all time manager regardless of what the future holds for him. 8 league titles, 2 cls, a treble-winning season, numerous domestic trophies

only a complete fucking idiot would try to argue against that
>>
Flopp
>>
>Man City now have Liverpool, then Arsenal, then Chelsea
Not sure we can handle this exposure lads
>>
>American calling this fag sport "football"

Paco you really do have to go back
>>
File: pooplongingforlelliga.png (205KB, 673x673px) Image search: [Google]
pooplongingforlelliga.png
205KB, 673x673px
Easily.
>Celtic
>Ageing squad
>Even Lesta won the league
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.