[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

For me, its Claude.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

For me, its Claude.
>>
File: JDIMSA.png (10KB, 200x240px) Image search: [Google]
JDIMSA.png
10KB, 200x240px
>>74703647
>ywn catch the match with Ty and then go grab a pint and some chips with him after the match to discuss another disappointing loss
>>
>>74703675
At least I'm not DELUDED!
>>
File: arsenal-fan-tv-troopz.jpg (41KB, 742x297px) Image search: [Google]
arsenal-fan-tv-troopz.jpg
41KB, 742x297px
Who /troopz/ here?
>>
>>74703779
here senpai
>>
>>74703784
>tfw me mum's Wenger In

Is she mad?
>>
Please no bully
>>
>>74703779
Init blud
>>
>>74703675
I'm fairly certain Ty said he doesn't drink. Although the guy is clearly autistic anyway. You can tell by the way he struggles to maintain eye contact, gets upset over very trivial things and how he dresses.
>>
I miss the old Claude

he never was the same after he went missing
>>
>>74703992
He's mellowed out now. He's still Wenger out but he's enlightened enough to realise that getting angry over it doesn't accomplish anything (unlike that angry mong DT).
>>
>>74704000
>he doesn't know they're just paid actors
>>
>>74703647
> <100 Wenger out protestors
Is that why DT stopped coming? His reality was proven to be false?
>>
>>74703647
He was terrible in the nevile interview. He came across like a blubbering retard.

Although to be fair, that whole thing was a waste, spending so long on getting triggered over the use of the word idiot. I've heard guys like DT call his fellow fans idiots for supporting wenger. It made no sense for them to get so offended.
>>
>>74703972

It's all a big show lad. They know they are on camera and everyone of them plays some kind of role by now...
>>
/dt/ here m8
>>
>>74704437
There's playing a role and just acting stupid.

Ty got offended by the word ginger, flips out at every loss but then talks about positives, drinks a bottle of drink bigger than his head, listens to music during football matches and doesn't like swear words. Add that to his massive obsession of buying the merchandise like he thinks football is a fashion thing.

Claude at least pretends Ty supports the club.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.