[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is lebron the greatest athlete of all time?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 5

File: th (4).jpg (25KB, 213x285px) Image search: [Google]
th (4).jpg
25KB, 213x285px
Could he be successful at any sport given he put the time in to master it?
>>
>>74699057
What a dumb fucking question. Of course he could, so could anybody given they put in the time.
>>
>>74699057
>hockey
no
>>
He'd probably be shitty at tennis. I can't see him beating somebody like Federer, Sampras or even Agassi.
>>
Basketball, football, track and field, maybe baseball that's it.
>>
File: file.png (1MB, 918x1200px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
1MB, 918x1200px
leGod is up there with wilt and bo jackson.
>>
>>74699057
He's not faster than Bolt
>>
How the fuck did he never have an injury and this is his 14th goddamn season? Juicing?
>>
I can't picture him as a pro golfer
>>
>>74699057
No, it takes zero skill to play apehoop. You only have to be tall.
>>
>>74705654
That's why George Mureshan and Yao Ming are considered the best players ever. Oh wait...
>>
>>74699057
>Could he be successful at any sport given he put the time in to master it?

Nope.

>>74699545
What a childish, poorly thought-out response.

He would not be successful in the following:
-ice hockey (he lacks the physical fortitude, endurance, and agility. Basketball agility does not translate to ice hockey agility)
-cycling (he is *NOT* an endurance athlete by any means and his CdA would be laughable)
-any endurance track & field event
-any short-distance track & field event
-greco-roman wrestling (his muscular structure has not been built for it)
-horse racing (he's way too big to be a jockey)
-cross-country skiing (too big, CdA is too high, lacks mental fortitude)
-biathlon (lacks endurance, lacks mental fortitude)
-ski-jumping (way too heavy, much too large of a body)
-F1 racing (he's too large, lacks mental fortitude)

And there's more, but you get the point of his failures. He's quite good at basketball, obviously! But basketball skills and a body built for that does not guarantee success in *all* other sports. He may be successful in a few others, however.
>>
>>74706581
OP makes the mistake of saying "Given time"

I could become the best football player ever if I was given time and I weigh 150 pounds at 6' 2"
>>
>>74699057
No, greatest multi sport athlete is Neon Deon. Lebron would only be good at ape hoop and hand egg. He's suck st baseball, golf, tennis, NASCAR, etc and pretty much anything that doesn't depend on a large body
>>
>>74699057
>naggers
>swimming
Kek
>>
>>74705060
Don't worry. Career ender coming soon.

Cap this.
>>
>>74708000
>swimming
>a sport
pick one
>>
>>74699057
No

He's not even the greatest basketball athlete of all time
>>
that aint bo
>>
No one moves faster than Messi in such a small space, and he doesn't need to be 7 feet tall to dominate

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O77vzeFrbjo
>>
>>74707897
No you couldn't
Get the fuck out
>>
No I am, literally and unironically. Also the smartest.
>>
>>74699057
he woyld suck at football or hockey or athletics(too big)
>>
>>74709530

>the length of that hockey stick
>>
File: For_what_purpose.jpg (25KB, 323x454px) Image search: [Google]
For_what_purpose.jpg
25KB, 323x454px
>>74709530
>Habs
>>
>>74699057
maybe, depends.
>>
>>74705060
This is the craziest thing about him. He's played 40k minutes alone without a single injury. Madness
>>
>>74705060
of course he is juicing.
but so are many others
>>
>>74709895
Yeah I found that strange, like what connection does bo jackson have with montreal
>>
He's too tall for soccer

He'd be a goalkeeper and no one cares about goalkeepers
>>
File: image.jpg (586KB, 1330x1600px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
586KB, 1330x1600px
Are you kidding me you ppl are retarded pic related is the best athlete of all time
>>
Man I miss those jerseys. Jerseys now are so shit except the sleeved ones.
>>
>>74718881
You can send Lebron to any team and he can send the team to Finals. Had the skill and the politics to get the right players around him.

Send Brady to the Browns they couldn't even make playoffs or win the division.
>>
>>74699057
Soccer? No, foot coordination is really different from hand coordination
Icehockey? Probably cant skate or use a stick.
Maybe if he takes 1-2 years to dedicate himself to training.
>>
>>74699057
>Is lebron the greatest athlete of all time?
Yes, absolutely. Without question.
>Could he be successful at any sport given he put the time in to master it?
Yes, absolutely. Without question.
>>
>>74708000

swimming is exercising. not a sport.

if it doesn't have defense it's not a sport
>>
>>74707897
"given time" does not account for genetic pre-dispositions.

LeBron James, with any given time, will not be able to counter his natural genetic orientation which has resulted in fast-twitch muscles, low endurance abilities, low mental fortitude, and a ridiculously poor CdA.

Sorry, he's a darn fine athlete at Basketball... but he wouldn't have been successful in 'any sport' no matter how much time he put into one.
>>
Sidney Crosby would unironically dominate in any sport. Otherworldly vision, coordination, and lower body strength. Most importantly, he knows how to draw/sell a foul.
>>
>>74700042
He'd be better than memes like Victor Hedman
>>
>>74707897

And you have no problem being the kicker.
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.