[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>5-3 up half way through the tie >playing the best attacking

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 1024.jpg (69KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1024.jpg
69KB, 1024x768px
>5-3 up half way through the tie
>playing the best attacking side in Europe away from home
>play a LB at CB, 1 DM and 5 attackers
>go out on away goals

Revolutionising English football, our kid.
>>
He plays 5D chess for next season la
>>
>>74697546
The Popovic of the EPL
>>
>>74697524
>PSG has the advantage, but defended too much!
>City has the advantage, but defended too little!
>>
>>74697880

There's already a Popovic of the PL, as a player at least.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oP3jbpcCo2E
>>
Monaco is pretty good. I don't know why they aren't getting more credit. Just because they play in Ligue Ughh?
>>
>>74699216
PSG had the advantage, but they fielded a the dream meme team defense of Kurzawa, Marquinhos, Thiago "An actual goat of the mountain variety" Silva, and Memeier.

They literally memed themselves out of the champions league.

City are just shitty.
>>
>>74697524
Well done you listen to talksport aswell
>>
Poop GuardioLEL
>>
>>74697524
how can english teams even compete? das rite they cant
spanish teams will always be superior
>>
>>74699216
Thiago Silva is cancer, he is so horrible and a choker i can't believe he plays in a top team.

the black kid that was in his spot in the home match was way better.
>>
>>74697524

>We need to sign Poop. If we sign Poop we'll be like Farça 2010 and win absolutely everything. The greatest thing ever and literally unstoppable. Superior Philosophy.

There are people right now, in the year of our lord 2017, that are convinced of this. I mean real, flesh and blood people out there that see the 'logic' of this. Furthermore they are alright with spending 200M moneys every year in signings for the sake of the Philosophy. They are Poopers. Aka Poop fans. And they're out there. Alive. One of them could well be your next door neighbor.

Be warned and watch out.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.