[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Truly the patrician choice

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

File: 24142245.jpg (87KB, 621x430px) Image search: [Google]
24142245.jpg
87KB, 621x430px
2 GOAT's can't be wrong

http://www.goal.com/en/news/722/la-liga/2017/03/13/33612212/it-is-more-comfortable-messi-and-suarez-admit-to-peeing
>>
>>74696984
/ourguy/ confirmed
>>
>>74696984
>peeing like a woman
yeah just flip your dicks inside out and live like the roastie you long to be
>>
File: 1BLbgOI.jpg (42KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1BLbgOI.jpg
42KB, 800x600px
I would install a urinal in my mansion

the old school trough kind they used to have at ratty municipal stadiums but with solid gold fixtures just like Emperor Trump
>>
>>74696984
>>74697056
God, south americans speak so weird
sentao
>>
>>74697156
>Irish education
>>
>>74697239
es la verdad,
y ademas, de nada senor o higgins
>>
>>74696984
That's because they're afraid of diving into the water
>>
>>74697132
>Implying the autist still wouldn't sit down
>>
>>74697307
NA-NANI?
>>
>>74696984
>goal.com
>>
>>74697933
Exactly what implication were you trying to imbly, Mr Burger?
>>
>>74696984
Suarez does it because of his wife and daughter, he said nothing about comfortable.
>>
it-is-more-comfortable-messi-and-suarez-admit-to-peeing
Con-congratulations?!
>>
I've always pissed sitting down desu
>>
>>74697967
Io decian en serio o era una joda? Vi 1 min del programa nada mas
>>
>>74697109
>standing to pee just to prove a point
why would you do that when you can get comfy sitting down and shitposting at ease
>>
>>74697997
Suarez lo dijo el año pasado cuando Cotelo(el murguero/comediante que charla con ellos en la "entrevista") fue a la casa a comer un asado por el tema de la camiseta, Sofia dijo que si es cierto.

Ahi fue que conto lo de que empezo a hacer sentado por la hija que era chica, por higiene.

Ahora este año Cotelo lo fue a gastar a Suarez con Messi y resulta que Messi hacia lo mismo porque es comodo.
>>
>>74698055
>not using what you were blessed with properly
and there i thaught you were my best ally
>>
I've always peed sitting down and always wondered why everyone didn't do it. Do you stand when you watch TV? Why would someone stand when they had the option to sit? I can read when I'm sitting.
>>
>>74698321
Is this the breed of leaves that gave us /hoc/? I'm disapointed
>>
>>74698360
Go ahead and meme because that's all standing up to pee is. If I'm outside and I have to I will, it's not a fucking skill. But in my home why would I stand? It's also cleaner to do sitting. When friends come over I make those fuckers sit to pee because I always have to clean up something after. Even the most accurate stand-uppers will spray shit. You stand up to pee in a bar because you don't give a fuck about the bathroom or floor, but your home? I understand in Portugal you live in the equivalent of stables so a little piss on the floor isn't a problem.
>>
>>74698392
doing it while standing is simply a faster operation, even though sitting is far more comfortable, if you got time to spare you can shitpost here too.

sometimes i drink a liter of water in 20 minutes and makes me wants to piss like 10 times in 2 hours, luckily i use a bottle in such situations (only one at all times, i empty it every 10 hours)
>>
File: jj2.jpg (39KB, 427x348px) Image search: [Google]
jj2.jpg
39KB, 427x348px
>>74698392
>Making people sit to pee
So do you physically enforce this rule while being in the bathroom with them or do you prefer peeping through the keyhole while they're in there and screeching loudly if you see them standing?
>>
File: 1451334265926.png (636KB, 527x598px) Image search: [Google]
1451334265926.png
636KB, 527x598px
>>74696984
>>
>>74698455
Sitting is faster because you don't have to think about aiming, or rate of flow, or carefully undoing the pants. Pants to floor, dick in hole, and begin. It's way faster to pee sitting down. I guess it takes "longer" in the sense that you go on your phone and shitpost. I'm literally sitting down and peeing as I type this and it's probably how Caesar or Napoleon felt.
>>
>>74698697
Do you think Ceasar used an iPhone? Personally he strikes me more as an Android kind of emperor
>>
>>74698697
>>74698770
Caesar didnt sit to pee, Napoleon did though

t. pissing pro
>>
>sp : peeing generals
>>
>>74696984
anyone that doesnt pee sitting at home, never lived with a girl

probably never touched one either
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.