[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why did they run him out of the NFL? He's a playoff winning QB.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 0109-Tim-Tebow-Broncos.jpg (79KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
0109-Tim-Tebow-Broncos.jpg
79KB, 600x400px
Why did they run him out of the NFL? He's a playoff winning QB.
>>
>>74692299
Because american sports are for niggers only
>>
>>74692299
Unironically no idea. Look at some of the shit qb's in the league right now and tell me with a straight face Tebow wasn't even good enough to be a backup after leading his team to a playoff win in his second season.
>>
>>74692299
he had a terrible throwing mechanic and refused to change it

he was built like a football player but refused to try any other position like WR , TE , HB as elway wanted
>>
>>74692299
>>74692760
>>74692801

My sources have told me it was always more about his inability to digest an entire playbook.
>>
>>74692801

>terrible "throwing mechanic"
>throws a TOUCHDOWN STRIKE against meme iron curtain defense for overtime playoff win
>>
The problem is that the media circus that accompanies Tebow just isn't worth it when the guy is only as good as your average 3rd-string QB.

>>74694171
He threw a 10-yard pass and the receiver ran it another 60.
>>
Because of who owns the league's teams.....

Shutitdown.jog
>>
>>74694279

>He threw a 10-yard pass and the receiver ran it another 60.

And then they won the game.
>>
Because he was wildly inaccurate and not able to change his mechanics to improve his accuracy. Go watch his games again, he's awful
>>
>>74692299
Because he's a hyper christian, but not the "god hates fags" type and that goes against the media narrative.
>>
>>74694331
>And then they won the game.

And it was a 10-yard pass.
>>
>>74692801
>>74694740
He did change his throwing mechanic coming out of college though. Methinks that led to the majority of his passing problems.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.