[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

POWER RANKINGS MOST LIKEABLE CLUBS IN THE QUARTER FINALS

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 4

File: C6IOn5zVUAEa2Vg.jpg (75KB, 1076x800px) Image search: [Google]
C6IOn5zVUAEa2Vg.jpg
75KB, 1076x800px
1. Leicester
2. Dortmund
3. Atletico Madrid

GAP

4. Juventus

POWER GAP

5. City

HUGE POWER GAP

9999. Barcelona
99999. Real Madrid
999999. Bayern
>>
>>74690646

solid list but i would be tempted to swap bayern with barca. that uefalona against psg was the last straw.
>>
>Dortmund

fuck that team they are Reddit incarnate
>>
>>74690670
only because reddit is full of Americans who bandwagon coz of Pulisic and upvote all his goal to the top of the front page
>>
1. Leicester

POWER GAP

who the fuck cares really

POWER GAP

900000000001. Halal and Farsa
>>
>>74690646
Foxes are the only likeable team for me tbqh
*yiffs you in the face*
>>
>>74690666
Yeah this. Good thread desu
>>
1. Juve
2. Lestah

power gap

the rest
>>
>>74690646
city and atleti aren't in the qf yet. i'd expect atleti to go through easily, city i'm not confident they can get through. unless falcao is unjured i think the monaco attack might run riot on that city defense.

leicester is 1 for sure. the meme is too magical.
i'd put barca last after that farce vs psg.
>>
File: 3546.jpg (314KB, 1920x1152px) Image search: [Google]
3546.jpg
314KB, 1920x1152px
>>74690666
Devil's trips of truth.
>>
>>74690646
Who are these two dudes I see al the time?
Can anyone give me a basic enchilada about them?
>>
>>74690809
Did you watch the first leg? Monaco's defense is even worse.

>>74691030
No idea, would like to know too.
>>
LEGIA WARSZAWA TO NAJLEPSZY KLUB
KTO NIE WIERZY
TO CHUJ MU W DZIÓB
>>
>>74691030
>>74691228
/pol/ forcing their shitty meme here
>>
>>74691322
To.
>>
>>74691322
Polski post najlepszy post
>>
>>74691322
POOOOLSKA
BIAŁO-CZERWONI
>>
>>74691322
Lisy są o wiele lepsze
Polskie kluby są odchody
>>
>>74691322

ah ale urwal ale to bylo dobre XD
>>
File: ld.jpg (26KB, 521x339px) Image search: [Google]
ld.jpg
26KB, 521x339px
>cl
>likeable teams
>>
>>74691322
Checked. Dubs confirm. The only club to score 3 goals to halal this CL season. We are the best.
LEEGIA NAJLEPSZA JEST
LEEGIA TO JEST POTĘGA
LEGIA
CWKS
W
K
S
>>
>>74691322
Poles unite like we did before.
LEGIE KOCHAM PONAD ŻYCIE
>>
>>74691322
https://youtu.be/uuRlemkdm_g
BASED
A
S
E
D
>>
>>74690646

1. Leicester
2. Dortmund
3. Atletico Madrid
4. Bayern
5. Juventus
6. City
7. Barca
8. Madrid

In fact, City don't even deserve to be listed at all. They're not even a real football club. Just a silly """project"""

Couldn't give a toss if they win everything for the next 50 years t.b.h it will mean absolutely nothing and nobody will respect them or care about it anyway.

Real and Barca have been involved in some despicable shit in recent years it's really difficult to tell them apart. I'd probably go with Barca as least likeable actually just for the fact they try to project themselves as some sort of morally superior club MUH HOMEGROWN, MUH NO SPONSOR bullshit. When the truth is they are the exact opposite and spent £150 million on just 2 players.
>>
>>74690646

Who are these guys?
>>
>>74691632
sounds like you might need either a quick or a slow rundown
>>
>>74690646
Why are Bayern, Real and Barça so hated? Is it because of success?
>>
>>74691691
I don't think they are "hated". Just the least liked.
>>
>>74691691
and diving
>>
>>74691632
You need a basic gestalt la'
>>
>>74690646
ITT : I Hate Teams that more popular and succesful than my club and I love Teams that normies don't likes
>>
>>74691739
>and I love Teams that normies don't likes
>implying there are any teams past the group stage of the CL that normies don't like
>>
File: dude i almost had you.jpg (45KB, 500x306px) Image search: [Google]
dude i almost had you.jpg
45KB, 500x306px
>>
>mfw people actually care about clubs outside of their own club

Bit weird t.b.h.

As a United fan I've not watched a single Champions League game this season.

>m-m-muh barca 6-1! muh epic 10-2!!
Yeah, don't give a shit. Seen comebacks before and I will see them again. Nothing to do with United so I don't give a fuck. Doesn't effect me or my club in any way.

I hope City get knocked out because that can have a knock-on effect on my club if they were to win the thing in terms of players picking them over us, increased sponsors fanbase etc. but that's about it. As long as they go out I don't give a fuck.

I think it's weird that people care so much t.b.h. I mean, don't get me wrong I'm not trying to say no fun allowed and never watch any football because I know it can be comfy to watch top teams play each other and sometimes you get an enjoyable game. BUT TO ACTUALLY CARE about the outcomes is odd
>>
>>74691812
agree
i find it difficult to watch football if my team (everton) isn't involved.

if they were to fold then i think i would stop watching football altogether

well actually i'd just find the equivalent non-league team because i'm sure all of our fans would jump ship to something to replace it
>>
3 Spanish teams, 2 English teams, 2 German teams and 1 Italian team

Really makes you think
>>
>>74690678
>he goes on leddit
>>
>>74691909
Not in particular
>>
Anything but Buyern for me. I wish Atletico Madrid BTFO them again
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.