[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

19-0

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: tom-brady-goat1_display_image.jpg (21KB, 305x400px) Image search: [Google]
tom-brady-goat1_display_image.jpg
21KB, 305x400px
Is this the year he attains 19-0?

Last season they went 14-2 with no Gronk, no Lewis for half the season, and Brady out for 4 games.

That 14-2 team has since added the fastest deep threat in the league and if they keep Hightower they'll have an elite defense again.

My guess is that they're going all in to attain 19-0 so that Brady can retire at the absolute pinnacle of his career. This also explains why they haven't dealt Garoppolo.

Who the fuck will be able to beat the Patriots this year?

>inb4 Eli
>>
bump for Atlanta fans.

faggots.
>>
File: 1489470230089.jpg (49KB, 775x837px) Image search: [Google]
1489470230089.jpg
49KB, 775x837px
>Gronk
>Edelman
>Cook
>Mitchell
>Lewis
>White
>Blount

Jesus Christ they're going to score 70 points per game
>>
>>74688703
Just think, Gronk was on track to set a record for most yards per reception in NFL history
>>
File: 1488876162225.jpg (2MB, 3456x4860px) Image search: [Google]
1488876162225.jpg
2MB, 3456x4860px
>>74688712
Now they can use him sparingly instead of forcing the ball to him all game long, but teams will still have to double or triple cover him, leaving Cook and Mitchell wide open on the sides and Edelman/Hogan wide open in the middle. This could legitimately be the most explosive offense ever seen.
>>
the best part is all the butthurt liberals complaining trump/white people's team keeps on winning
>>
You could see it in the first half of the superb Owl, he was falling apart, missing wide open recivers, feeling the rush. This year is his last.
>>
Everyone knows goodell will pay big money to anyone who breaks Brady's ankle.
>>
>>74691011
pats arent a white team

new england is full of blue states
>>
>>74691172
I don't know how anyone can fucking argue this point. American Football has to be the most conservative sport in America. It may be a silly stereotype that only hicks love football, but stereotypes exist for a reason.

I could guarantee you at least 70% of NE fans from MA voted for Trump
>>
>>74691405
What does this have to do with sports?
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.