[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You guys, what the FUCK is his problem?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: i.png (153KB, 350x254px) Image search: [Google]
i.png
153KB, 350x254px
You guys, what the FUCK is his problem?
>>
niggerdom
>>
>surround a ball-dominant non-shooting pg with other ball-dominant non-shooting guards
what can possibly go wrong?
>>
>>74681070
I fucking hate the bulls management so much. Fuck GarPax
>>
fred keeps him in the doghouse too much and play literal 3rd string scrubs like jerian grant over him
>>
>>74680433
what did he do?
>>
he was never truly great without an elite supporting cast
>>
>>74680433
Literally too inteligent to follow the coaches plays
>>
>>74680433
HURR MY VETS
>>
the fuck he did now

He was god-tier in Boston for a few years.
>>
>>74681857
yea, when he was playing with 3 hall of famers
>>
>>74680433

Take the nigger out of the hood, can't take the hood out of the nigger, etc., etc., etc.

Stretching an analogy here, Rondo is a catalyst. He's ineffectual in and of himself, but if you introduce him into the correct combination of other compounds, a synergistic result which is greater than the sum of the individual components alone occurs.

Fail to create the proper mixture and nothing happens.

He's always been a marginal personality and his lack of success over the last several years has pushed him over the edge.
>>
>people still don't realize that Wade is the cancer of that team
>>
he's too smart. Rondo understands basketball too well and likes to do things his way.

Imagine constantly being the smartest person in the room and then having dumb ass niggas who are way dumber than you talking down on you and telling you you're wrong and to do things that the right way to do things is some other sub-optimal way you know won't work. It's very frustrating. Some guys can handle it and "humor them" so to speak, but others like Lebron and Rondo have to take matters into their own hands.

That's why rondo didn't work with the mavs system, he would realize the play carlilse wrote up was wrong and on the fly try to improvise something better which just made carlise bench him for doing the "wrong' play.

If he ever just gets a coach that gives him no instruction manual and just tells him to play like Doc Rivers did he would be perfectly fine
>>
>>74686064
yeah no lol. it's because he doesn't have kevin garnett and paul pierce to pass to anymore.

wanna know why rondo has never replicated his success on that team anywhere? it's because they were fucking stacked, and he's a distributor who blows dick on offense. take away his elite talent to pass to, and he's worthless.
>>
>you now remember pre-ACL tear Rondo
>you remember the 2010, 2011, 2012 playoffs and Rondo's performance

He was a monster.

t. Celties fan
>>
>>74686161
Maybe in the 2008 season and possibly 2009. 2010 onwards: he was the best player on that team. He doesn't need hall of famers but he needs good finishers whether it's spot up shooters or cutters
>>
He's way too smart for everybody. I read an interview where he talks about walking out of a movie the moment he discovers a plot hole. Imagine how short his fuse must be on the court.
>>
>>74681639
He led the league in assists last year while playing for a shitty ass Sacramento team. Averaged 12-6-12 and 2 steals.
>>
He doesn't have one. His game doesn't age well. This is coming from a huge rondo fan. The new league wants shooting point guards
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.