[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My 3 sons are worth $1 Billion and I get to keep the money

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 2

File: Ball-Fam-3-634x423.png (295KB, 634x423px) Image search: [Google]
Ball-Fam-3-634x423.png
295KB, 634x423px
My 3 sons are worth $1 Billion and I get to keep the money
>>
anyone else hoping all these kids are busts
>>
The middle brother is barely a D1 player. The youngest is going to be overrated as fuck. Lonzo is the real deal though.
>>
I hope this entire family dies in a house fire
>>
Reminder that by 2050 this is what the average American household will look like
>>
>>74678144

I'd be lying if I said I didn't want it a little bit.
>>
No idea what this is about
>>
>>74678044
I do not have a problem with this. If they're able to sell some stupid t shirts then more power to them.

The father is definitely power hungry, but he is also smart. I watched an interview with him and he seems to have the everything figured out. He knows the system and he's going to make some money. Only slightly sociopathic.

I wouldn't say it's at his kids expense because they're all going to be drafted in the NBA. They have a good chance to make money on their own terms.

Lonzo Ball is a great point guard. He's well coached and can pass.
LiAngelo Ball is probably not good because they never play his highlight reel. I honestly don't know.
LaMelo Ball has a lot of potential.

The kids seem like snobby bitches but they're teenagers. If I saw how stupid MJ and Shaq were at 13 I never would have liked them. It just isn't smart to give ignorant kids a microphone. They might end up screwing themselves over.
>>
>>74681856
Are you kidding me??

This is what's going to happen. This guy is going to demand stupid amounts of money from Nike and other companies because he wants to start his own company.

He has already been warned for using lonzos likeness to promote his clothing brand...that's right...he already has a clothing brand called big ballers or some shit like that.

He's going to spew away years and years of these kids potential sponsorship deals so he can try to build a company. That company will make money but nothing compared to what they could be making. He'll get fucked because he's a retarded sports nig who thinks he has it all figured out...the one thing he hasn't figured out is that Nike and all the other companies will shut him out with their massive capital and brand names.

Living vicariously through your children has never been a good look.
>>
>>74678044
Lonzo could be a great player but I don't think he's gonna be the superstar his dad swears he is already.

LiAngelo he's meh desu. He looks so lethargic when he plays. Almost like old man game. I have a feeling hes just not able to carry that body type up and down the court man .I'm not saying I've watched all his games but from what I've seen he might be a bench player at MOST but I think he is probably more like a d-league type of dude. I don't see him making it too far.

LaMelo is a wildcard for me. I think he has potential but at the same time he's meme tier... not that meme's can't become dreams.

With all that said, no they're not worth 1 billion dollars and I wanna see him compete against Nike and all the other big brands. He's gonna get blown the fuqq out. Nobody is gonna wanna be part of BBB. Wtf are they gonna give their players. $20 dollars if they jump from the roof into a pool and some ugly ass clothes? Nah.
>>
>>74678044
They're all going to be lucky if one of them cracks the D League
>>
>>74678044
christ, LaMelo is ugly as hell
>>
>>74678144
you mean besides everyone?
>>
>>74680904
Sooner than that
>>
Look like upstanding citizens.
>>
I have no idea who the fuck these people are and I'm glad
>>
Literally who & who cares?
>>
Why do they all look like they're staring directly into the sun?
>>
>>74678044
Can i get a quick run down on these people.
>>
File: Capture.png (74KB, 804x670px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
74KB, 804x670px
>>
>>74690804
that's the new "bruh idc" cool nigger face
>>
I actually feel bad for Lonzo. I feel like without his dad's retarded influence his shot form wouldn't be so fucked up, and the rest of his game is actually really good. He'll still be a top prospect, but the albatross around his neck that is his dad is going to overshadow whatever he does on the court anyway.
>>
Lonzo is legit though.
>>
>>74690965
The dad is like the Richard Williams(Venus and Serena's dad) of basketball. He's a super controlling father who is trying to make all of his sons NBA stars, and he is now demanding a 1 billion dollar shoe deal for the 3 kids.

Apparently, only one of the kids is any good, and his dad will definitely ruin his career somehow.
>>
>>74691315
what's up with all of those "LA LE LEL LEH" names?
>>
>>74681476
me neither, i just hate black people so i hope they fail.
>>
>>74691361
The whole world wants to know desu
>>
>>74691351
Lonzo's dad said he made his own shot form.
>>
god those kids are yellow as fuck

is this the new nba, yellow kids chucking from half-court?
>>
>>74678044
At what point are people like the sons not considered black anymore?
>>
>>74691456
One drop desu
>>
>>74691456
Never. Don't get your hopes up, Tyrone.
>>
>>74691444
Yep, the NBA and sports in general will soon be taken over by them as all the black athletes from the 80's and 90's who got themselves some white women wives since they got rich are now having sons come of age.

A strong black pro athlete crossbred with a shrewd white gold digger results in the perfect athlete, physically gifted and mentally wily.
>>
Why did they let Steve Harvey have kids
>>
>>74691456
>Live in Orange County
>Financially successful parents who push kids into high income profession
>Boast about how children will be extremely successful at said profession

Nigga they're Asian.
>>
>>74691427
Then it's his fault for not correcting it. Lonzo has great vision as a passer, and he's a very good athlete, but that shot is going to get blocked like 50% of the time in the NBA.
>>
>>74691361
>>74691420
blacks needing to be special, all the time
>>
>>74684811
well it's not like negroids give a fuck about build quality or anything. if one "le cool nig" wears them, it'll be popular, that's how it works. just go on /fa/, half the clothing lines they go batshit about are literally Gildan shirts sold for 200 bucks. blacks are like that but a hundred times worse. If ASAP Rocky mentions a clothing line priced for rich white people, these retards will still go and spend 5 months of their welfare on a pair of shoes.
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.